Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

AJ_Impy posted:

Someone asked earlier if there were more unblooded than would fit in a team. The answer is no, now that Apeliminator earned his name.

I'm so proud. I'm so proud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Metal.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

AJ_Impy posted:

Seven on 2 kills.

It feels good. I'm gonna buy Apeliminator some ice cream to reward him for finally hitting the big time.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

AJ_Impy posted:

Careful now, if the big time hits back, it won't be pretty.

Eh, he could not get a kill for the rest of the season and I'd be satisfied, really. He did good. :shobon:

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
v:shobon:v

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Apeliminator can't pick his friends, and he can't pick his nose, but he can pick his friend's nose.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Locomotive breath posted:

See, I'm not expert, but I think this sort of attitude might be why Apeliminator is having issues.

That said, I'm not trying to discourage you. It's your, um, whatever Apeliminator is to you.

I upgraded his picking skill. Is what I meant. He's better with a pick. Gosh.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
His level of miscellaneous object proficiency has increased!! He's gonna pick his copper pick... and cop!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
He does! He's currently level 4 in it. I got him a few levels in it when I sold his whip! Because whips are loving garbage and choosing that at the start forever doomed me to mediocrity!

Incidentally, he can't pick his nose because Apeliminator, as a far-below-ultimate combat machine but we're looking for other venues to utilize his unique talents, does not actually have a nose, rather he has olfactory receptors which only vaguely resemble a nose.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Yay! :)

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Oh wait, my team lost.

Still yay! :)

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Wait, what did I do?

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I bet all of my money on my team, because even though I barely even know who the other three people in it are, I have to stand up for Apeliminator.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

ZeeToo posted:

Your fighter's failures are the deepest persistent mystery of this tournament since Apeliminator got two kills.

Three, thanks. My small mechanical monkey has three kills.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

AJ_Impy posted:

Jimbo is indeed the only Pal worth a drat

Wow, insanely rude.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Any more of this ridiculous slander and I'll give my next fighter an even longer name, like "Dickpuncher Wolf, the Wolf that Punches the Enemies in the Dick Even if they Don't Have One"

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Listen here, you distended fuckhole of a colosseum registrar, I'll have you know that Apeliminator is worth three kills' progress towards a drat more than you are or ever will be worth, and is also much more personable and handsome.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
And for that matter, maybe if you looked beyond the walls of the small arena you've locked yourself into, you'd notice the Apeliminator merchandising empire that's come about, he's the most popular person to come out of Season 5 of the Arena Challenge with young boys ages 8-12 and 43-year-old men, I've already gotten multiple offers from several important companies for partnership deals, and for THAT matter,

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

my dad posted:

All the fighters have a balanced number of points, and there are already teams with great builds and excellent synergy between fighters. How exactly is taking the 4 best fighters from the losing teams going to cause a problem? I mean, the whole purpose of this is to make a decent team for a hail mary shot at winning the tournament for those guys.

Huh? I donno, do what you want, friend.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Oh, I see, you're embarrassed that your nephew isn't living up to his father's combat capabilities. Well there's more to life than combat, AJ_Impy. Always has been... always will be.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
...no no Apeliminator is the nephew here.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
...Ohhhh, knife to see you!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Dancing, we're dancing! You're not the greatest 'cause I am the greatest! No, we're both great! OKAY! WAHHH!

*flies off* OOOOOOO, FEVERRRRR!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Also, Apeliminator was not fully erect. He is not equipped with those ports. It's part of his kid-friendly image.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Fuubi posted:

Speaking of which, and for completely unrelated reasons, where would you more lore-knowledgable people say the Arena Challenge takes place?
I'm absolutely not asking because there will be a crossover event (or a brief cameo, judging by my luck) involving everyone's favorite MVP Urist McLee~

And by "take place" I mean, is it in some kind of afterlife or purgatory? Maybe somewhere in the space between the realms of dwarfhalla, werewolfhalla, molemanhalla, and every other -halla?

Indianapolis, Indiana. After a fight Apeliminator and I head out to the local Coldstone. It's good.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Ramc posted:

The actual fighting takes place in the parking lot of a local convenience store chain I assume?

Actually, it's the vacant lot recently vacated by the world's last Blockbuster.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Dead.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Oh... this must've been why I've had an awful headache all day. That explains it...

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Congratulations to all the children.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
i hadn't even noticed a new round had started until this fight

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Oh, it's the last round.

Huh.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Spermy Smurf posted:

Haha you have to bet on CRAP rather than the hot-streak of Lightly Whipped.

Which team is CRAP again?

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Oh wait right, that's the one I'm on, don't worry I remembered.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
*awakens from long slumber* is round 18 over yet? can apeliminator and i go home

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
throw me in lol

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Spermy Smurf posted:

If its cool, I will throw all the fighters in a brawl in like 15hrs from this post. Eastern time morning.

Say if you want to be in it.

You MUST post your fighter/team name so I can find it.

If you make me search for it, too fuckin bad.

hello my guy is bs-45 apeliminator of c r a p

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Nice job Apeliminator, you got a kill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
girl sent you hallelujah