Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
Do tigermen ever manage to be anything but punchingbags? I seem to remember them being pretty ineffectual in the last tournament, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
Removing the home rule is paying off already I see. Best two matches so far, just about.

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009

Galick posted:

So! I got in touch with Jazzimus and pretty soon (depends on him!) we'll be starting a new tournament with me as the primary commish (and anyone else if they want to help out!)

Since this'll be my first solo tourney, we're going for a single elimination bracket just to ease things into it. Bright side, this means I can likely put out a few fights per day unless they decide to stand there punching each other in the left big toe for the next sixteen years!

So! Sharpen your axes and offer a prayer to Armok to steel yourselves against bloodshed - the Murderbowl lives again!

(also Jazz, please give me the ability to start a new tourney on the site or something so we can get the blood flowin' again :v:)

You may not be the hero we deserve but you're definitely the hero we need.

May armok shower your efforts in left rear upper kobold molars.

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
Holy poo poo that was quite a twist.

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
If hard brexit's defeat gets repealed I will not be happy :argh:

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
:justpost:

No one signed up that wasn't fully expecting jankiness and hilarious outcomes, just get on with it.

And its not like it's a long tournament. If this was deciding outcomes in a multi round round robin style thing I would get wanting to restart, but its just a 16 fighter single elimination so let's just push on and finish a tournament already.

No one is taking this too seriously, I sincerely hope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
That is not dead which can eternal die.