Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
My previous attitude towards this still stands:

A good poster posted:

By God, as long as I can keep coming up with silly yeti names, I'm just gonna keep throwing yetis at this thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
I figured hey, if Copper Daggers were kinda OP in the hands of stronger creatures, a Yeti with one could be unstoppable...

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Are we supposed to get a new batch of build points for this new round? My total only went from 30 to 60.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

SynthOrange posted:

Update your fighters!

We didn't get a full round of update points, just a participation bonus for logging in to the site.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
My betting selections are made solely through random.org. It did me kind of rotten last round, but why bother putting actual thought into it now?

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Yeah, that complete lack of collaboration paid off in spades.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

ZeeToo posted:

Sorry, Snowshank; you might have won the fight by wiping out those two minotaurs, but you don't get credit.

Yaaay, I'm helping! :downsbravo:

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Random.org sure steered me wrong on that one.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Yeah, I'm just waiting to be able to purchase a worthwhile skill upgrade.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
If he turned temperature back on, would any masterwork sweat creations immediately sublimate and cause dwarves to get pissed off at their disappearance?

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Random.org told me to bet on Lightly Whipped, and I said nope to that.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Great, my random betting method is loving with me.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Dirty Frank posted:

Aww no title :(

Middling Murderer?

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Was anyone else in Go Big strategizing on that Discord board that I've been ignoring?

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
That iron chestplate was apparently heavy enough to slow my yeti to a crawl, and he still went down like a bitch. It's pretty great to go from stabbing to limb severing, though.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Spermy Smurf posted:

Anyone from Go Big been in contact with the team and can confirm your builds are locked in correctly?

My changes are in, but is this a comment on the quality of the builds you can see?

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
I'm locked in.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Man, second place on the betting board just from betting on my team and random for all the other fights. I should go to Vegas.

(Snowshank Redemption) has the following equipment.
Bronze Large Dagger
Copper Helm
Iron Mail Shirt
Steel Mail Shirt
Steel Breast Plate
Copper Greaves
Steel Gauntlets
Copper High Boots

He has the following skills.
Level 7 Fighting (Adept)
Level 8 Knife (Expert)
Level 2 Biting (Adequate)
Level 3 Dodging (Competent)

I thought the iron breast plate was what was weighing him down so much, but apparently not.

Thanks to my teammates for carrying my guy through the early fights until he could level up enough to start doing real damage. I would have been eliminated from a one-on-one tournament really quick.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
How up-to-date were the fighters you put in the brawl? I want to think it was Snowshank who mashed that human's junk with the dagger pommel, but that was a copper dagger, and I switched to bronze during the playoffs. Was there another yeti with a dagger that I was rude enough to forget about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Boy, I'm really pushing my luck with this one.