Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Segway Rave
Dec 25, 2011

this is stanley barton he is the brother of the king and feels sad alot because other people don't like him much they say hes boring and not fun

Spermy Smurf posted:

Dory is a female Minotaur fighter managed by my dad. He carries a copper spear and wears a smattering of bronze armor.

Can we really trust Spermy Smurf to be impartial when it comes to running a match that a family member is involved in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Segway Rave
Dec 25, 2011

this is stanley barton he is the brother of the king and feels sad alot because other people don't like him much they say hes boring and not fun

AJ_Impy posted:

Entertaining and brutal. And it means that we have a new kill leader! A hat-trick means that Chaz Steadyfist now has the coveted 'Most killy' blood-spattered jersey with seven kills to his credit, overtaking his teammate Srirarcha Fartstorm Returns, who contents himself in the hallowed company of Albirik, Three Gremlins and Stumpy on the second tier.

He had a very good speech written down but everyone bled on it.

Segway Rave
Dec 25, 2011

The hard thing about being the best is I'm just dreading the day I change the tiniest thing about my fighter and irrevocably ruin whatever magic is keeping him going.

Segway Rave
Dec 25, 2011

I'm glad there's a break so I can properly mourn Worse Munki's winning streak.

I'm dying all of my fighter's armour black.

Segway Rave
Dec 25, 2011

Like most terrible things that happen, this is Bad Munki's fault. Dwarf Fortress finally caught onto who our team name was referring to and is adjusting the RNG accordingly.

Segway Rave
Dec 25, 2011

AJ_Impy posted:

James Largesausage is now the new king of kills! That clean sweep takes him to an unmatched 21. Maybe Chaz Steadyfist will get over his stage fright now.

On the broader picture, Go Big went home having now dropped below the Skeletons on kill difference to hand them that coveted 8th playoff spot. It is ridiculously tight in that midtable brawl, the difference between the Skeletons in 8th and Team Laser Explosion in 9th, with identical win/loss and identical kill difference, goes to the Skeletons' superior kills scored, by two skulls.

There is just one fight left this round, but it won't impact the standings, the Zoo will remain in 7th even if they get whitewashed or go on a murder spree.

Chaz Steadyfist is very graciously ceding the spotlight to some of his less fortunate teammates.

What a gentleman.

Segway Rave
Dec 25, 2011

Chaz Steadyfist of Worse Munki wants to win something after his appalling last minute choke on the kill leaderboards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Segway Rave
Dec 25, 2011

Here's Chaz:

He has the following equipment.
Steel Halberd
Oak Wood Shield
Silver Helm
Leather Armor
Leather Leggings
Leather Gauntlets

He has the following skills.
Level 4 Fighting (Skilled)
Level 6 Axe (Talented)
Level 4 Dodging (Skilled)
Level 6 Shield (Talented)
Level 1 Misc. Object (Novice)

My biggest regret is probably not taking the time to get a pair of decent-quality gauntlets, considering how often it felt like he got disarmed.