Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Tl;dr

Got a cleverly named Antwoman in the tournament.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
28 out of 48 signups:

4 Stranglers
5 Molemarians
5 Humans
2 Yetis
2 Werewolfs (same exact specs as tigers)
3 Tigermen (same exact specs as werewolves)
2 Dwarves
1 Goblin
1 Antwoman
1 Troll
1 Kobold
1 Minotaur

My count is off by 1 and I dont know where. Ah well. Found it, one of the stranglers has the word strangler in their name.

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Oct 13, 2015

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

fallingdownjoe posted:

Are Werewolves and Tigerman still the same stats? In the OP it looks like they have differences.

No, they aren't. I'm a big dummy.

Don't you all feel safe with me running the fights?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Godna posted:

So do we make one fighter each? Or Does each player make 4?

One each, then you have to pray you don't get Bad Munki on your team.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Who is the poor rear end in a top hat that would have to run and write that up?

Oh. Right.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
All gremlins are archers, each gremlin gets a different number of arrows which is their signup number.

I have to manually keep track of what gremlin had what number of arrows.

Edit: we can change names, race, and builds before the actual league starts. One archer on a team might actually be useful in this.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
And they all get grandmaster kicking and nothing else.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

GreyPowerVan posted:

Got my fighter going. Let's hope whatever team I get assigned to can carry me. I might try to work on a better build if I have time later tonight and it's not started yet.

Teams will likely email each other to try to coordinate builds. Don't want 4 people with loads of armor and no weapons. Or maybe you do. I don't know. This game is a crapshoot.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Bad Munki posted:

All right, one more spot to fill and we can GO GO GO

And Jazz doesn't have a fighter in the tournament yet.

C'mon Jazz, give the people a chance to punch your face in.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Wooo, my entire team has PM ability!

PM'd everyone. Lets email this thing and figure out builds and pretend we know wtf we are doing.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

alcharagia posted:

But seriously, good to work with you, Bad Munki.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life. Do you realize what's happening here?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I tried to make a team name so terrible people cringe while reading it.

I think I did well.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

alcharagia posted:

I'm on a team with Forums Poster Bad Munki.

May god have mercy on your soul.

It's kind of a joke. He has some pretty funny builds that die quickly and are good for a laugh. But hey, he did win a tournament before sooo...

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

jon joe posted:

Dang it, missed fighter registration. I was so looking forward to finally getting enter the tournament, too. :(

All 1,000 dorfbux on the currently unnamed team 13, against This Bites! :10bux:x100

Stick around. Someone will abandon a fighter and you can swoop in and save the day by loving up the fighters build so bad that my team wins.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
We have 3 people who are locked into builds and one rear end in a top hat who is changing his mind every 3 hours. Each build they do is worse than the last.

Its me. :negative:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
What was the first one? The one I nicknamed 'Dick kicker'?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Bad Munki posted:

It looks like Cool Rad Awesome Pals might have a commissioner on our team. I'm basing my build on that.

How does this work? I am curious for a friend.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Now I want to know if you all are doing the same build or if you coordinated outfits .

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I vote for platinum thong.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
One of those sleep-easy blindfolds.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Gold thong.

Gold socks.

Gold lavaar burton eye thing from star trek.

Gold pimp rings.

Gold tramp stamp.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Holy poo poo pretend I never wrote anything here.

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Oct 20, 2015

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I have a fight run and ready to roll, but we were hoping to have Jazz lead us off.

Also this is so much harder to keep track of 4 dudes per team. I missed screenshots, tried to follow what I could but :shrug:

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Oct 20, 2015

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren:How to guide, and first fight:siren:

This first part is for commissioners:

Save all your macros in the data\init\macros folder.

Delete the gamelog.txt from the main DF folder and then launch DF.

You know how to Look (K) and Create (C) so I skipped that.

:siren::siren::siren:And now the fight can begin. :siren::siren::siren:

Team Laser Explosion has the homefield advantage. They are on the left and include:
Anthony is a male Tigerman fighter managed by dasmause. He is decked in iron armor but unarmed.
Mogwai is a female Gremlin fighter managed by Dark Off. A tiny naked fighter with an iron shield and a copper dagger? Got the materials backwards there...
Molegrim is a male Molemarian fighter managed by Maugrim. He carries a spear and wears nothing but a helm.
Turquoise Tonic is a male Human fighter managed by Hihohe. A silver mace and a bit or armor are all he has.

Team A Tarantino Film is lined up opposite, being boo'd by the fans.
Uma Thurman is a female Human fighter managed by AnoHito. She legitimately is her character from Kill Bill.
Urist McLee is a male Dwarf fighter managed by Fuubi. Urist has copper armor covering his body, and his fists look fearsome.
Snarls Barkley is a female Werewolf fighter managed by Bene Elim. A pike and a shield, but nothing else adorn this fighter.
Solomon Rabinowitz is a male Serpent Man fighter managed by Added Space. A steel body and huge fangs are all this fighter needs.

Snarls Barkley takes the lead, tongue flapping wildly.

Snarles Barkley's blow is dodged, and then his leg is fractured by Turquoise Tonic's return strike!

Uma Thurman gives Anthony a tiny scratch, he returns the favor by knocking her to the floor stunned!

Turquoise Tonic proves how deadly he can be by smashing Snarles Barkley's hand to pieces. At the same time Molegrim sends his spear into his hand, tearing ligaments and bruising bone. Down goes the werewolf!

A flurry of blows rain down on the stunned Uma Thurman. Anthony is quickly distracted by the dwarf Urist McLee who punches so hard that the tigerman is left bruised!

Uma Thurman gets tag-teamed by Anthony and Mogwai up top. Mogwai stabs Uma in the head while Anthony holds her and throws her sometimes. Down below Molegrim and Turquoise Tonic smash the unconscious Snarles Barkley until he dies.

Let me explain how we got here:
Mogwai stabs Uma Thurman in the head, Anthony throws the hell out of her and she falls unconscious when she smashes into the floor. Luckily she doesn't have far to fall anymore.
Urist McLee punches Mogwai from behind, shattering the tiny gremlins neck. Mogwai falls to the floor, dropping his weapons in obvious pain.
Solomon Rainowitz finally manages to bite something not armored and Molegrim doesn't seem to notice the venom at first. His return strike fractures the snakemans arm. Then the venom kicks in and Molegrim goes down to join his teammate Mogwai on the floor.

We all know what happens to unconscious fighters. Anthony bends her hips and legs and arms into different directions, but Turqoise Tonic gets the kill by splattering her skull. Urist McLee pops and locks Mogwai's arms and knees. The gremlin is helpless on the ground.
Turquoise Tonic_LAS: Those injuries... Begone fear! Of course Tonic has zero injuries so :shrug:

Urist McLee is forced away from Mogwai by Turquoise Tonic. Urist realizes that he and his snakeman buddy, Stupidface Longname, are the only two still alive on their team.

Urist McLee shrugs, then charges forward with a thousand yard stare. Solomon Rainowitz is continuously biting and shaking the poor moleman Molegrim.

Team A Tarantino Film has seen better days.

Urist McLee dodges and punches a hundred times in a minute. His opponents have no idea how to handle this. One good blow from him can change this entire fight.

Keep on shaking, Soloman Rainowitz.

Anthony, the huge tigerman, realizes that if the dwarf is on the ground he'd be easier to squash. So he charges and sends the smaller fighter tumbling... Oh snap, he is no longer in a trance!

Turquoise Tonic takes advantage and kicks the downed dwarf. Teeth fly across the arena!

Urist McLee falls to the floor, exhausted. He just wished he had some help. He did very well against 2.5 opponents while Shaky McShaker was so focused on Molegrim.

Downed fighters don't live long. Well, unless you are Mogwai or Molegrim that is. Turquoise Tonic gets another skull-shattering kill.

Turquoise Tonic sneaks up behind Solomon mid-shake and smashes him on the head repeatedly while yelling "Let go let go let go!" The snakeman finally does.

Mogwai bites the prone snakeman's head while Turquoise Tonic smashes his head. I am unsure logistics of it, but it seems like Mogwai's mouth was pretty drat close to the mace. Finally the helmet collapses, Turquoise Tonic gets another kill.

Kill Count:
Turquoise Tonic: 3
Molegrim: 1

Winners: Team Laser Explosion

Your winners, ladies and gentlemen.

Combat Log

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Oct 20, 2015

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren:Randomly Chosen Fight Number 2:siren:

Plump Helmets consist of:
Dory is a female Minotaur fighter managed by my dad. He carries a copper spear and wears a smattering of bronze armor.
James LargeSausage is a male Human fighter managed by Afriscipio. He holds an iron halberd and wears a bit of armor.
Josie the Bludgeonatrix is a female Elf fighter managed by Ramc. Tits flap wildly in the breeze, but the copper mace and shield she carries look deadly.
Return of Panty Thief is a male Yeti fighter managed by Mr. Vile. The yeti does his best Bronze Golem impression. It's a really good impression.

Worker Cooperative has:
Combat Liberalism is a female Gremlin fighter managed by Jack the Lad. A copper dagger, with skill aplenty are in her tiny hands.
Unthrottle the Axolotl is a female Kobold fighter managed by Zwingley. A copper scrouge and loads of skill are all this fighter needs apparently.
Jameson the Unruly is a male Human fighter managed by alvie. He carries a huge iron sword and is bedecked in copper armor.
Albrik the Insignificant is a male Kobold fighter managed by Tiler Kiwi. An iron axe, some leather pants, and skill hope to carry him through the fight.

So we've basically got "big guys vs little guys" in this fight. And we still haven't seen a single bowbold or bowyeti.

Also: Seriously. You guys and your loving names. Expect them shortened and/or butchered because there's no way I'm typing that poo poo 30 times each.

The fighters charge. Panty Thief is really slow, but that's not uncommon since Bronze Golems only have 4 movement points.

They clash, and if your name begins with J you got hit. Josie smashes Jameson with her mace, tearing Jameson's nervous tissue in the spine! Jameson drops everything and falls the gently caress over. Albrik steps up for his teammate and spills Josie's guts across the floor. James (not to be confused with Jameson) takes a dagger to the neck courtesy of Combat Liberalism.

James swings his halbard and connects with Combat Liberalism's left arm and blood shoots across the floor. Another stab lances into the small gremlin's chest and tears through ribs.

The other gladiators haven't been sitting still. Unthrottle lashes Dory in the lower body, tearing the minotaurs stomach muscles. Dory's return strike tears his left arm pretty terribly. Albrik hews Josie's leg, and she falls to the floor.
Josie the Bludgeonatrix_HELM: I've been injured badly. There is no hope!

Josie is down but not out. She smashes Albrik in the chest with her mace, bruising a lung and causing the small Kobold to have trouble breathing. Josie has lost a LOT of blood, and she looks a bit pale. Combat Liberalism stabs James in the leg and he passes out from the pain. Dory avenges her teammate by thrusting her spear into the head of the small gremlin which ends his life. Obviously.

Albrik and Josie's battle comes to an abrupt end when Josie bleeds to death. Albrik took a savage beating in the process, but he outlasted his opponent. Panty Thief pounds on the prone Jameson for a bit before being distracted by Unthrottle. Unthrottle's copper weapon has no chance of penetrating the huge yeti's bronze armor. Dory leans in from the side and smashes Unthrottle's hand into paste. The kobold drops his scourge. Albrik darts forward to swing at Josie before she expires, but is grabbed from behind by Panty Thief. The huge yeti casually tosses the kobold away from his downed teammate, Albrik lands and is stunned. Dory chases him. Unthrottle had dodged and dodged, but was finally caught by Panty Thief's charge.

In the confusing melee Albrik takes a moment to slam his axe down onto James' neck. His head goes flying. Panty Thief finally corners Unthrottle along the right side of the wall. He grabs the stunned kobold and punches her right in the boobs. Unthrottles entire chest explodes, splattering the wall behind it with gore.

This is a gif
Jameson and Albrik are both injured badly and they team up against the huge Minotaur. Dory dodges their attacks, armor deflects others. Dory stabs her spear into Jameson's leg, then pulls it free and does the same to Albrik. Albrik and Jameson both fall to the floor. Albrik's axe scores a wound on Dory's chest, but then Panty Thief arrives like a freight train.

Panty Thief and Dory go to town on their prone opponents. Punching, grabbing, scratching, and finally Dory with her spear. Jameson's head is punctured by the copper blade. Albrik, in a fit of rage, slams his axe into Dory's mouth. Minotaur teeth fly across the arena while Albrik rolls his tiny form away from the huge gladiators.

It proves futile. Dory catches him while Panty Thief holds him still and thrusts her spear into his brain.

Kills:
Dory: 3
Panty Thief: 1

Albrik: 2 (counting Josie bleeding out to him)

Two gladiators remain alive. Dory took a few blows, but Panty Thief is barely out of breath from the fight.

Winners: The Plump Helmets

Combat Log

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Segway Rave posted:

Can we really trust Spermy Smurf to be impartial when it comes to running a match that a family member is involved in?

I'd be more worried about the fact that I'm both the most easily bribed commish, and the most easily bullied.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren:Round 1, Random Fight #3:siren:
Sorry for skipping around on fights. I do an online roll 1d8 and pick whatever fight it tells me as long as I'm not in it. Also: I really really really dislike the new 'upload a bunch of pictures' thing on Imgur. Used to be so simple to hit "next picture, copy code." Now I have to scroll down to the picture I want, move my mouse in a specific area of the picture that is usually hidden, then move to the right block to hit 'copy code.' If anyone can tell me how to upload the old way I'd love it. And I will consider it a bribe that will absolutely not help your team because gently caress that.

Team 13: Heavyweight Horrorshow has homefield advantage. This is by far my favorite team so far because just look at those names! :dance:

The fighters are:
Here comes Mongo! is a male Troll fighter managed by Endorph. Mongo is a big dumb animal wearing a bit of armor and carrying no weapon.
sn is a male Molemarian fighter managed by ZeeToo. sn will be called Shorty for the fight. He carries a copper spear and a helmet.
Face is a male Troll fighter managed by Godna. I can't stop laughing. Holy poo poo. He's got a wood sword and a little iron armor. omg
Jakob is a male Werewolf fighter managed by frankenfreak. Dual wielding mauls makes this gladiator terrifying. They are copper, so pretty light, but we'll see what happens!

This Bites are the visiting team. They are:
Knife Toseeu is a female Strangler fighter managed by synthorange. Strangler build with a copper dagger and nothing else? Interesting!
Sun Tzulander the Philomodel is a male Elf fighter managed by Keru. Have we ever seen an unarmed elf? The armor is impressive, but no weapon makes me question everything.
Roland Gorchnik is a male Human fighter managed by Maarak. This is my new favorite team. Music blares as he enters the arena wearing his glowing blue shirt.
Eyeteeth IV is a male Werewolf fighter managed by Revenant Threshold. God drat this loving team is great. Two shields, armor, and a mouth full of teeth are this gladiators weapons.

For the second fight in a row we've got a group of huge guys against a group of littler guys.

They gladiators line up.

They charge together with a roar.

Mole blood shoots across the floor as Toseeu the Strangler stabs his left hand and fractures the bone. Eyeteeth slams a bucker into Face's head which stuns the troll. Roland takes advantage and lashes the troll in the foot and fractures bone.

Shorty stabs his spear into Toseeu's chest but the wound is superficial. Sun Tzu, the unarmed elf, wades into the battle. A punch destroys Shorty's left ribs! Eyeteeth, in the middle of the fray, takes time out of his other opponent to bite the moleman in the chest, brusing his lung! Mongo gores Toseeu in the head with a tusk but just bruises fat. Toseeu stabs the troll in the left arm in retaliation.

Toseeu doesn't let up. A second thrust finds Mongo's neck and fractures his spine! A third strike fractures the trolls right shin. Mongo goes down and passes out immediately! Roland lashes Shorty in the arm, fracturing bone. Jakob finally arrives in the fight and scratches Roland so hard in the hand that he drops his whip! Face swings his huge oak sword and connects solidly with Rolands chest. Too bad it doesn't do poo poo. Jakob bites Roland in the left leg and Roland passes out from the pain! Eyeteeth scratches Face in the left arm with force, and Face falls unconscious too. Toseeu stabs Shorty in
the foot, causing the moleman to fall to the floor. Shorty sends his spear into Toseeu's lower leg, and Toseeu passes out from pain as well.

That was a pretty impressive flurry of activity!

Four fighters are unconscious. Two are struck down immediately. Shorty gets a kill by stabbing Toseeu twice in the head with his spear. Jakob slams his maul down on Rolands head until his skull explodes.

Let me draw you a word picture. Team This Bites has 2 fighters left alive. They are at roughly 80% capacity and 100% untouched. Heavyweight Horrorshow has 2 fighters that aren't unconscious. Only one of them is worth a poo poo right now. The moleman is technically alive, but he can't stop throwing up, and moving is out of the question from the stabbings he's received. Sun Tzulander is up top facing off with Jakob, while his teammate Eyeteeth eyes the unconscious troll at his feet.

Sun Tzu dodges around Jakob and punches Shorty a few times, bruising and gore-ifying random bodyparts. He probably should have paid attention to the huge werewolf chasing him though. Jakob catches him from the side and bruises him soundly with his copper mauls. Finally he lands a solid strike on the elf's foot, shattering it in a jillion pieces. Another followup smashes the elf's right hand into paste as well. Eyeteeth is down there just hammering away at the unconscious troll with both of his bucklers. He is completely unable to crush his skull, but he keeps trying with single minded determination. Sun Tzu calls out for help.

Eyeteeth doesn't hear him and continues pounding on Face's Face. Jakob fininshes off the prone elf easily.

GIF
Jakob doesn't hesitate and charges toward the only surviving member of This Bites.

Jakob's charge is met with Eyeteeth's own charge. Jakob falls to the floor, stunned. Eyeteeth is breathing heavy from trying to shatter Face's head with just a pair of bucklers.

Instead of pressing his advantage, Eyeteeth moves north and begins pounding on the already-broken Shorty. The moleman is a glutton for punishment, that's for sure. Jakob pursues, throwing his mauls non-stop at the opposing werewolf. Eyeteeth dodges, blocks, and then realizes he's severely out-skilled. He darts forward and sinks his teeth into Jakob's thigh and shakes the werewolf terribly.

Shorty swings lazily from the floor, trying to distract Eyeteeth. Shorty passes out moments later. Jakob and Eyeteeth trade blows, bites, scratches... Jakob appears to be losing the battle. But whats this? Face stands the gently caress up and lumbers back into the fray! The distraction is all Jakob needs! A final well placed scratch is enough to send Eyeteeth to the ground, unconscious.

Face, Jakob, and Shorty swing repeatedly at the downed werewolf but his helmet is impenetrable. Twenty minutes later Mongo regains consciousness and pulls his torn body close to the enemy. He wraps one huge arm around Eyeteeth's neck and squeezes. Mongo gets the final kill.

The survivors.

Winner: Heavyweight Horrorshow

Combat Log

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Oct 22, 2015

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Keru posted:

I love that I was just sort of hanging out in the fight and then died. Yay for terrible builds.

Your build surprised the crap out of me.

My writeup doesn't really touch it, but Toseeu the knife strangler stabbed a couple guys, you came in and drew their fire. Toseeu got to stab some more people because you drew their fire.

Your team was very close to winning that fight. If Eyeteeth had gone after the only standing opponent to help Sun Tzu it would have been nearly a guaranteed victory for your team. Instead he didn't move to help and left you 1v1 against a larger opponent and you were injured previously.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Godna posted:

What is the difference between fighting and weapon skill? I flipped back and forth because I didn't know several times.

Fighting is general fighting skill. I think of it like footwork and crap like that. Weapon skill is actually how good you are with that specific weapon.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
They sort of pair together. Level 5 weapon, and level 3 fighting is generally how most people do it. Keep them close to each other, but at higher weapon skill levels a lot of people seem to stop upgrading the Fighting skill.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Krysmphoenix posted:

Alternatively, a Soldier Ant Woman with a Bow, Sword, and Shield using effectively the same strategy as above, only this time you can combine slashing and blunt damage together after getting a few early hits in. I would try this but, well, Kobolds.

Where were you 4 days ago with this brilliant idea?

Please sign this petition to change my build.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Godna posted:

Wow...spears. They seem to be the weapon of kings here.

No poo poo. That entire team. Zeetoo. My dad. There were more but on my phone. Screw looking it up.

What did you guys figure out about spears?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Maugrim posted:

My primary request from that write-up would be to name the manager of each fighter as well as the fighter itself. It always adds extra interest to a fight when you're rooting for a friend Bad Munki to lose.

I copy/paste from the site to my notepad doc so I don't have to type the fighter names/managers. Just a little blurb about their weapons/armor is all. Great idea, I didn't even notice it was missing.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren:Round 1, new fight:siren:

Lineup for Two Chicks with Dicks (Home Team)
Suck & gently caress Pighead is a female Goblin fighter managed by Dirty Frank. A silver hammer and gratuitous nudity are the weapons of choice.
Bo is a male Human fighter managed by Haystack. Sword, shield, and skill on this one.
Stumpy is a female Dwarf fighter managed by Mygna. Iron axe, loads of skill here.
Richard Kyanka is a male Dark Gnome fighter managed by Lorrdernie. A dagger and even more skill on this fighter. I sense a theme with this team, and it looks deadly on paper.

Lineup for Worse Munki
Experiment Twenty-Two is a female Tigerman fighter managed by fallingdownjoe. Bedecked in copper with an iron shirt, and carrying a sword...
Strangler Than Fiction is a female Strangler fighter managed by Tunicate. Our past champion who I will probably forget to give a gold something to when I build the fighters... The gladiator is layered in armor and otherwise unarmed.
SRIRACHA Fartstorm RETURNS is a male Elf fighter managed by Pittsburgh Lambic. A large silver hammer rests easily in his arms.
Chaz Steadyfist is a male Werewolf fighter managed by Segway Rave. A huge halberd wielded in one hand, a shield, and a bit of light armor.

The gladiators line up. This fight is great since there is only one of each race. No doubles or triples, so keeping track of who is who is simple.

Chaz casually blocks a blow from Stumpy and Richard strikes from the side. His bronze dagger slides deep into Chaz's arm, fracturing bones, cutting tendons, and causing immense pain. Chaz drops like a rock. Meanwhile on the other team Suck n' gently caress gets bitten by Strangler and then immediately stabbed in the left leg by Experiment 22. Her leg is fractured, nerves and tendons cut, and she falls to the floor.

Stumpy comes to the rescue of Suck n' gently caress when she goes down to Experiment 22's powerful bite. Stumpy casually swipes and Experiment 22's right paw goes flying. Bo stabs Strangler in the arm, then again in the chest through his armor, but Strangler bites him right on the face and Bo passes out from the pain.

3 fighters are on the ground unconscious, and 3 fighters get killed immediately. Fartstorm waits until Stumpy chops off Experiment 22's hand before he leans in and silences Suck n' gently caress forever. Fartstorm turns around and smashes Bo's head to paste a moment later. Richard, the deadly dark gnome, casually stabs Chaz Steadyfist in the head. The werewolf is no more.

Stumpy chops into Experiment 22's leg again and the tigerman finally passes out. Fartstorm moves to defend her teammate and smashes Stumpy mercilessly from behind. Strangler leaps and bites Richard but only manages to grab his right foot with his teeth. Richard stabs downward a couple times in quick succession and Strangler passes out from pain.

This is technically a victory for Fartstorm. He managed to stop Stumpy from killing his teammate. He still died, but it technically counts. Stumpy is getting the piss beat out of her by Fartstorm, and then Fartstorm is forced to dodge south.

Fartstorm finds a new opponent and smashes the crap out of this one too.

Richard stands up after being taken by surprise and then his superior skill begins to show. Stumpy sees that Richard has the situation well in hand, so she begins to smash away at the downed Strangler's head.

Richard is skilled, and he shows it by surgically stabbing Fartstorm over and over. Fartstorm can't connect with the small fighter.

The last two fighters for Worse Munki are struck down.

The victors.

Winners: Chicks with Dicks with a 4-2 victory!

Combat Log

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Oct 23, 2015

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Bad Munki posted:

I don't know what this means but it sounds really gross.

I think you misread that. :ninja:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Bad Munki posted:

What, precisely, is the actual home field advantage?

Pocket sand.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Tunicate posted:

My platinum armor has betrayed me :arghfist: :aaa:

And your gold thong did nothing. Not even in the combat log.

Edit: poo poo. No, they didnt have gold thongs so I didnt give you one. I tried though :(

Edit2: On second thought... They are called thongs, so I am assuming it's the poo poo to tie sandals with and not uncomfortable gold wedged in your asscrack.

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Oct 23, 2015

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Bad Munki posted:

Can we do a special tournament with this option on please, this sounds fantastic

If someone tells me (sends me new zip) I will do this for funsies with any macro i have saved from this or any other tournament.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Long Name gonna pound that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Man, gently caress this game. If Antwoman was against anyone other than a moleman it would have been different :(