Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Galick posted:

And drat, my fighters basically always go down first in these things. On top of losing in general.

We should hang out in the losers bracket later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Bene Elim posted:

Is that 7-1 for home teams this round?

:negative: gently caress you all.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
You're to blame regardless. All of you. :argh:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren:Bonus Points have been assigned:siren:

A little bump in points (50 or so?) have been assigned to your fighters for being awesome.

Actually, it's a participation thing. Log into the site, pretend to fiddle, place a bet, whatever... You get points every round for logging into the site.

Spend them. Don't spend them. I don't care.

We can start Round 2 once Jazz wakes up/gets done work/whatever.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren:Round 2, Fight 1:siren:

I will be taking the advice from Silverminnow(?) about having home team be bold and teal in the screenshots. Visiting will underlined and yellow in the screenshots.

Lineup for Subterranean Animists (Home Team)

Braun Strowman is a female Soldier Ant Woman fighter managed by Frozen_Flame. Three short swords grace her hands. A bit of armor covers most of her body.
Baldwin is a male Dwarf fighter managed by captaindirtnap. An iron spear, wood shield, and a bit of armor covers his extremeties.
Qwarf is a male Dwarf fighter managed by C7ty1. An iron spear, wood shield, and a bit of armor.
Dusseldwarf is a female Dwarf fighter managed by decoy badger. An iron spear, wood... you get it. 3 cloned dwarves and an antwoman with lots of swords.

Lineup for Cool Rad Awesome Pals

Punc Hant is a female Soldier Ant Woman fighter managed by Silverminnow. Adamantine gauntlets and nudity are the weapons of choice here.
BS-45 "Apeliminator" is a male Strangler fighter managed by alcharagia. A bronze whip, an oak shield, a bit of armor, and plenty of arms.
Jimbo Akimbo is a male Dwarf fighter managed by Bad Munki. Dual-wielding copper maces, and an ugly face are what he has.
The Krying Bowbold Returns! is a female Kobold fighter managed by Krysmphoenix. Steel bowbold. Can the bowbold ace this round for her team again?

The gladiators wait for the bell.

The Krying Bowbold, now confident from 4-ultrashots in the previous fight, takes aim and fires. Baldwin the dwarf doesn't even slow his charge as he takes the bolt on his shield. The Krying Bowbold furiously reloads.

Jimbo Akimbo and Qwarf eye each other the entire charge. Jimbo Akimbo lands a devastating blow on Qwarfs foot. Quarf's foot is fractured and he falls over! Baldwin and Braun both land attacks on Jimbo Akimbo, but he shrugs them off. Dusseldwarf meets Apeliminator the strangler and sends his spear deep into his chest.

Qwarf doesn't mess around. From the ground he slices Jimbo Akimbo's hand off! Apeliminator's foot is crushed by Baldwin, and Apeliminator goes down. Braun Strowman took a blow from one of Punc Hant's adamantium gauntlets. The strike doesn't look like it did much, but Braun falls to the floor. Braun returns the favor by stabbing Punc Hant's foot, and now both antwomen are floored!

Apeliminator takes three more blows from Qwarf and Dusseldwarf before Qwarf stabs him in the head to end his misery. Jimbo Akimbo leans over and smashes Braun Strowman's hand into paste, and Braun passes out from the pain. Jimbo left himself wide open to the other fighters. Baldwin calmly stabs his spear into Jimbo's leg, and Jimbo hits the floor. Dusseldwarf stabs Jimbo in the arm and Jimbo passes out.

Qwarf gets another kill by stabbing Jimbo Akimbo in the face. Punc Hant punches Braun Strowman in the face and the adamantine gauntlets scramble his brain. Braun Strowman is no more.

All three of the dwarves turn to charge the prone Punc Hant. Baldwin arrives first and shoves his spear clean through the abdomen of the downed antwoman. Another stab blows her foot away. A third stab makes a second hole in her abdomen. Finally Punc Hant passes out from pain.

The Krying Bowbold finally reloads and fires as two dwarves charge, and the last dwarf slowly crawls toward her.

It doesn't go well. Baldwin and Dusseldwarf strike at the same time. The bowbold blocks Baldwin, and Dusseldwarf's spear lances into her neck and smashes her spine. Down she goes.

Dusseldwarf takes the kill.

Winners: The Subterranean Animists

Kills:
Punc Hant: 1

Qwarf: 2
Baldwin: 1
Dusseldwarf: 1

Combat Log

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren:Round 2, Fight 3:siren:

Lineup for This Bites (Home Team)
Knife Toseeu is a female Strangler fighter managed by synthorange. Copper knife and nothing else.
Sun Tzulander the Philomodel is a male Elf fighter managed by Keru. Armor and no weapon.
Roland Gorchnik is a male Human fighter managed by Maarak. Whip, shield, adamantine shirt :aaaaa:
Eyeteeth IV is a male Werewolf fighter managed by Revenant Threshold. A pair of shields, and a bit of armor.

Lineup for Worse Munki
Experiment Twenty-Two is a female Tigerman fighter managed by fallingdownjoe. Copper longsword, bit of armor.
Strangler Than Fiction is a female Strangler fighter managed by Tunicate. Some armor, no weapon.
SRIRACHA FARTSTORM RETURNS is a male Elf fighter managed by Pittsburgh Lambic. Silver hammer, minimal armor.
Chaz Steadyfist is a male Werewolf fighter managed by Segway Rave. Iron halberd, shield, minimal armor.

The gladiators line up...

When they meet in the middle Sriracha Fartstorm bashes Roland in the head, fracturing his skull. Experiment 22 drops her sword as Knife Toseeu slashes deep into her arm.

Roland is getting tattoo'd by Sriracha Fartstorm. He dodges to put distance between himself and the deadly elf. Roland charges forward but Sriracha Fartstorm steps aside, and Roland runs into his teammate Eyeteeth. Sriracha smashes the human in retaliation. He looks hurt. Knife Toseeu is deadly and shows off his skill by stabbing Experiment 22 over and over again. Some slashes are turned by armor, but more get through. The tigerman passes out from the pain.

Things aren't looking good for the home team.
Sriracha Fartstorm laughs and dodges the lumbering werewolf easily. A well placed blow fractures Roland's hand, and he passes out. Another dodge, then Sriracha fartstorm slams his war hammer into Eyeteeth's left shoulder which crams bones together in ways they never should go. Eyeteeth passes out moments later. Sriracha Fartstorm just did what I thought was impossible. He took out two opposing gladiators who were in perfect health all by himself at the same time.
Strangler than Fiction has been pretty ineffective so far, but he changes that by biting Sun Tzu and tearing the elf's arm muscles.
Up top, Knife Toseeu's arm is slashed deeply, then bowled over by Chaz Steadyfist before the deadly strangler can finish off Experiment 22.

In the space of 10 seconds 3 out of 4 members of This Bites are killed. Sriracha Fartstorm gets the first kill (by half a second. Check the log) by smashing Rolands head to mush. Chaz Steadyfist nearly simultaneously chops Knife Toseeu's head clean off with his halbard. Sriracha Fartstorm gets a second kill by pulping the downed Eyeteeth's head. Strangler than Fiction duels Sun Tzu on the left-ish side of the melee while this is going on.

Strangler than Fiction sees reinforcements coming, so he dives forward and latches on to Sun Tzu's leg with his teeth. Sun Tzu struggles in vain but cannot break the stranglers grip. Chaz Steadyfist arrives and lances his halberd into Sun Tzu's immobile leg which collapses beneath him. Chaz Steadyfist takes one of Sun Tzu's feet off, then impales his hand. Strangler than Fiction bites and bites and bites the poor elf.

Sriracha Fartstorm arrives and smashes the elf's leg into pieces and then smashes his head in with the deadly silver hammer.

Your victors:

And the man of the match: Sriracha Fartstorm made it through without even a bruise.

Kills:
Sriracha Fartstorm: 3
Chaz Steadyfist: 1

Winners: Worse Munki

Combat Log

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Oct 27, 2015

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
On a completely unrelated note:

Wooooooo! Another visiting team beat the home team! It's not just my team that lost to the visitors!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Jazzimus Prime posted:

- Dagger stabbing contact area doubled to reduce depth of dagger stabs

Well gently caress.

I'm wielding 4 drat daggers.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Jazzimus Prime posted:

Slight correction, it's not QUITE doubled, it was increased from 8 to 15. They should still be plenty deadly but no longer able to punch through adamantine armor.

My plan :negative:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Jk i had no plan.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren:Round 2, Fight 4:siren:

Sorry for the non-effort post. Got some poo poo going on, so didn't take as many screenshots as usual.

Lineup for Team Laser Explosion (Home Team)
Anthony is a male Tigerman fighter managed by dasmause. Iron armor and no weapon.
Mogwai is a female Gremlin fighter managed by Dark Off. Copper dagger, iron buckler.
Molegrim is a male Molemarian fighter managed by Maugrim. Copper spear, helmet, leather something.
Turquoise Tonic is a male Human fighter managed by Hihohe. Silver mace, iron shirt, leather something.

Lineup for The Plump Helmets
Dory is a female Minotaur fighter managed by my dad. Copper spear, bronze armor.
James LargeSausage is a male Human fighter managed by Afriscipio. Iron halberd, some iron armor, and a cap.
Josie the Bludgeonatrix is a female Elf fighter managed by Ramc. Copper mace, wood shield.
Return of Panty Thief is a male Yeti fighter managed by Mr. Vile. Bronze armor in entirety.

Lineup.

The gladiators come together with a bang. Anthony punches Dory in the neck and arm, but barely causes a bruise. Dory responds by stabbing him in the upper arm and then the paw. Anthony falls to the floor! Not a good start for the home team.
Panty Thief grabs Molegrim, but Molegrim uses that to his advantage and stabs the huge yeti which fractures his upper leg through the mail shirt. Down goes Panty Thief! Things are looking pretty even now!

Spermy's Note: I tried for like 2 minutes to get a screenshot of the moleman because I knew something was happening. I couldn't select him to view no matter what I did. I believe it was because he was being grasped or thrown or something. I don't know, but this is the first screenshot I was able to get of him and its a bit late...
From what I gather from the logs: Panty Thief grabs Molegrim which earns him a second stab to the lung. Panty Thief then throws the moleman from the ground, and then people take pot-shots at the airborn moleman. Josie smashes his guts which causes violent vomiting. Molegrim slams into the ground, then skids for a few yards before being stopped by Turquoise Tonic. The human, Turquoise, doesn't take this very well and is stunned and knocked backwards where he slams into the floor with quite a bit of force. Josie the Bludgeonatrix takes the opportunity to pulp Turquoises' arm, and Turquoise passes out from the pain.

Panty Thief gives in to pain when the puking Molegrim stabs him again and again. Anthony is double-teamed by James LargeSausage and Dory; he is stabbed and sliced by halberd and spear until he passes out. Mogwai circles these gladiators the entire time and lands a devastating blow to James LargeSausage's foot and the human falls to the floor.

Anthony and the prone Molegrim are quickly dispatched. James LargeSausage takes one kill while Dory cleaves the molemans heart in twain. Okay, that's not exactly how it happened.
Molegrim is busy biting the unconscious yeti, Panty Thief. Dory thinks to himself "Self, I haven't eaten a moleman in a while." and then Dory bites the poo poo out of Molegrim. gently caress the spear in his hands, teeth are where it's at. Dory shakes and shakes and stabs and stabs, and finally the moleman passes out from exhaustion. He is then struck through the heart.

Josie has been hammering away at the unconscious Turquoise and finally decides to smash his head in.

Yeah... so Mogwai is the lone survivor for the home team. James LargeSausage has been 'keeping him occupied' by being slashed over and over and getting enraged while he waits for the calvary.

Dory arrives like an avalanche, sending the small gremlin rolling across the floor. Mogwai desperately wants a kill for his team, so he... kisses... James LargeSausage.
Mogwai _LASER bites James LargeSausage_PLUMP in the upper lip and the injured part is torn apart!
During the makeout session, Josie the Bludgeonatrix sneaks up behind the small gremlin and smashes his face to paste.

Winners: The Plump Helmets
Kills:
Dory: 2
Josie: 1
James: 1

Combat Log

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
^^^ poo poo yeah, that saved our butts.

Wooo, we won! That archer changes fights completely, holy poo poo.

And it being 4v3 in the melee, and still barely scraping out a victory is insane.

At least my Antwoman got to shank two different fighters! :ese:

Wait, where's the stabbing smiley?

VVV Thanks!

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Oct 28, 2015

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
My favorite part is that the yeti was on the ground while throwing. I imagine it like me laying in bed throwing random poo poo at my alarm clock.

Just lazily grabbing something and chucking it while relaxing.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

ZeeToo posted:

Both charged the same target on the same 'tick'. Candy Corn knocked down the other guy, which left Three Gremlins in a Blender to run into him by accident.

The second half of this:

http://i.imgur.com/NhRhV88.gif

http://i.imgur.com/NhRhV88.gifv
Smaller gifv

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I dont remember the teams at all even though I run fights. Certainly not enough to know what fighters are on what team. I randomly place bets, then have to go check to see if I bet on that fight later.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren:Round 2, Fight something:siren:

Lineup for A Tarantino Film (Home Team)
Uma Thurman is a female Human fighter managed by AnoHito. Sword, and a hosed up face are her weapons. Seriously, she looks weird, right? It's not just me?
Urist McLee is a male Dwarf fighter managed by Fuubi. Layered in copper and barely containing fists of fury.
Snarls Barkley is a female Werewolf fighter managed by Bene Elim. Bronze pike, oak shield, no armor.
Solomon Rabinowitz is a male Serpent Man fighter managed by Added Space. Steel armor, tank.

Lineup for Worker Cooperative
Combat Liberalism is a female Gremlin fighter managed by Jack the Lad. Copper dagger, skillz.
Unthrottle the Axolotl is a female Kobold fighter managed by Zwingley. Copper Scourge, no armor.
Jameson the Unruly is a male Human fighter managed by alvie. Huge iron sword, copper armor.
Albrik the Insignificant is a male Kobold fighter managed by Tiler Kiwi. Iron battleaxe, very minimal armor.

Combat Liberalism lands the first blow by cutting deep into Uma Thurman's arm. The movie star shrugs off the blow and hacks off the tiny gremlin's left leg at the thigh.

Despite missing a leg, Combat Liberalism reaches up and thrusts his dagger into Uma's chest. Her heart is torn in two! Most people would die, but Uma just passes out instead.

Jameson the Unruly slams his sword into the snakeman Solomon's chest, but is unable to penetrate armor. It manages to bruise the snake's lungs though. Snarls Barkley sends Jameson the Unruly to the floor with a well-placed pike stab to the foot in retaliation. Albrik the Insignificant avenges his teammate by chopping off the werewolf's right arm. Snarls Barkley drops the pike! A second hack puts his axe into the werewolfs chest.

Urist McLee finally manages to connect with the prone Jameson and bruises his guts. Jameson vomits uncontrollably. Albrik the Insignificant is bored of hacking at the downed werewolf, so he hacks Urist McLee's arm deeply. Blood shoots across the floor as an artery is severed. At this time Solomon finally comes back in to the fray and sinks his teeth into the punching bag that used to be Jameson. Before Jameson becomes paralyzed he slashes Snarls Barkley's leg.

Albrik is anything but insignificant in this fight. He chops off Urist McLee's left foot with another swing. Solomon the snake shakes Jameson around by the head, the paralyzed human throws up on himself and passes out from the pain. Combat Liberalism cannot get his dagger through Uma Thurman's skull and he bleeds out before he can finish the job.

Urist McLee loses a hand to Albrik the Insignificant. Uma Thurman bleeds to death moments later.

Snarls and Urist are struck down with two slashes of Albrik the Insignificant's axe.

Right about now I forgot the snakeman Solomon was still alive. I wrote all this up and was like "where is the 4th dead person?" So 30 minutes after I 'finished' the fight I have to unpause it and run the rest. Ugh.

Hang on, redoing the gamelog.txt....

Okay, I'm back!

So it's Solomon against an unconscious Jameson and two deadly kobolds: Albrik and Unthrottle.

Solomon darts back and forth between the two, but is unable to get ahold of either of the small kobolds.

Unthrottle lashes the snakeman over and over, Albrik smashes his head over and over... but the steel armor proves impenetrable.

And then... Albrik slams his axe into the snakemans throat but the steel shirt deflects it. He winds up and sends his axe into Solomons stomach, and snake-guts spill across the floor.

45 minutes later Solomon bleeds to death.

Winners: Worker Cooperative
Kills:
Combat Liberalism: 1
Albrik: 3

Combat Log

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
E) I am going to put my own team in the finals regardless.

I like the user suggested C myself. Best kill/death regardless of rank.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

my dad posted:

but most of all, Armok's ever burning desire to make your fighter do the opposite of what you wanted them to do.

Hey now, my fighter got 2 arms torn off and I will have you know they were exactly the two weapons that I cared the least about.

It totally worked out for me. Ignore the fact I passed out and died moments later.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Well, she has died first in both fights so I dont know how to answer that.

One dagger for attacking, 3 for defending is what I assume based on the parries in the combat logs. Attacking dagger randomly chosen.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

ZeeToo posted:

Spermy is 100% correct here...

:monocle:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
EAT poo poo AND DIE, FURRY/FARMER/2xCOWS :ese:

WOOOOOOOOOOO

Edit: Hah, Antwoman put Pike on the ground with a diced foot before beginning the duel with Goku.

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Nov 2, 2015

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
If the website gets much better it will be impossible for me to cheat.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Helmets are for women, children, and lesser gladiators.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Opportunity costs are for women, children, and lesser gladiators.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Meetings, phone system upgrade, and offsite work mean I can't do fights for a few days :(

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
My work schedule is back to normal starting next week so I can pick up the slack that ZeeToo picked up from my absence.

Thanks buddy. :hfive:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Give it another few minutes. My Dad is probably just editing pictures for his huge counter-argument writeup.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren: Round 3, Fight 2 :siren:

Worse Munki, the home team, is on the left side of the arena.
Experiment Twenty-Two (fallingdownjoe) is a female tigerman. She wields a copper long sword and a copper shield and wears a copper helm, an iron mail shirt, copper gauntlets, and copper high boots.
Strangler Than Fiction (Tunicate) is a female strangler. She is empty handed and wears an iron helm, a platinum mail shirt, a copper mail shirt, bronze gauntlets, and copper low boots.
SRIRACHA FARTSTORM RETURNS (Pittsburgh Lambic) is a male elf. He wields a silver war hammer and wears leather leggings and leather high boots.
Chaz Steadyfist (Segway Rave) is a male werewolf. He wields an iron halberd and a wooden shield and wears a silver helm, leather armor, and leather gauntlets.

Team 13: Heavyweight Horrorshow, the visiting team, is on the right side of the arena.
Here comes Mongo! (Endorph) is a male troll. He is empty handed and wears a copper helm, an iron mail shirt, leather leggings, and leather low boots.
sn (ZeeToo) is a male molemarian. He wields a copper spear and wears a bronze helm and bronze high boots.
Face (Godna) is a male troll. He wields a copper two-handed sword and wears an iron breast plate and iron greaves.
Jakob (frankenfreak) is a male werewolf. He wields a copper maul and a copper maul and wears a copper helm, a copper mail shirt, and copper greaves.

Team 13: Heavyweight Horrorshow is a 3.05 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 4462.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 1464.00 dwarfbucks for Worse Munki.

Lets get it on!

Shortname the moleman takes the lead and charges into the enemy. Turns out 1v4 is a bad idea. ShortName's arm goes flying by Experiment 22. His other hand is bit beyond recognition, then fractured.

See that blue-ish troll blood on the bottom of the gladiators? Face the troll arrives just in time to have his head split wide open by Chaz Steadyfist. The trolls skull is fractured, and he looks a little woozy for a moment, then promptly passes out.

Mongo is tired of having his head chewed on by Strangler Than Fiction, so he gores the stranglers hand which collapses upon itself. Experiment 22, the tigress, sees that her buddy is in trouble and promptly chops off the trolls tusk that just hurt her teammate. SRIRACHA FARTSTORM is constantly bashing the moleman ShortName while ShortName flails wildly with his broken/destroyed arm. Strangler Than Fiction falls to the floor after Mongo rips his arm-muscle apart with his bare hands.

Jakob and Chaz Steadyfist seem to duel back and forth a bit. Jakob bruises Chaz, and Chaz's attacks are turned by armor.

ShortName continues to soak up blows. Lungs are punctured, he is basically pulped for a bit. FARTSTORM enrages the moleman by ringing his head like a bell with his silver hammer. Experiment 22 and FARTSTORM attack Mongo in tandem, and the troll passes out as his foot is nearly severed.

Strangler Than Fiction shakes the prone Mongo's hands with his teeth. FARTSTORM wanders too close to ShortName, and the moleman bites and latches onto the small Elf's left arm. In an impressive "oh god get it off get it off get it off" panic moment, FARTSTORM smashes the molemans ribs into his one remaining lung.

Chaz and Jakob duel to the south, neither gladiator able to get an advantage. Chaz says "screw this" and slams his halberd down onto the unconscious Face's head. Down goes Face. The home team is really kicking rear end here. They have minimal injuries. Well they did. Strangler Than Fiction is shaken back and forth by the moleman's teeth. That rattled him for sure.

Chaz ignores Jakob completely and moves north to help Strangler and Experiment 22 who cannot get through Mongo's helmet. Chaz just takes Mongo's head clean off which proves far easier. Experiment 22 moves to a new opponent and shoves her sword clean through the punching bag moleman ShortName. After a bunch of biting/shaking and Jakob not helping his teammate, Experiment 22 and Chaz chop deeper and deeper into the body of ShortName.

Finally, mercifully, ShortName bleeds to death.

Jakob arrives just in time to fight 3 near-mint gladiators. Strangler, on the left, is basically torn and broken. He begins crawling forward anyway.

How'd that work for you, Jakob? He manages one swing that Experiment 22 dodges, and then Chaz Steadyfist stabs his neck in half. Jakob is paralyzed and falls to the floor. Chaz takes his head an eyeblink later.

Winner: Worse Munki
Killcount:
Chaz Steadyfist: 3.5
Experiment 22: .5

How about those bets? 3:1 ratio on the wrong team...

Combat Log

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Nov 9, 2015

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Tomorrow morning. I promise.

Sorry for the delay.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren: Round 3, Fight 1 :siren:

Two Chicks with Dicks, the home team, is on the left side of the arena.
Suck & gently caress Pighead (Dirty Frank) is a female goblin. She wields a silver war hammer and wears no armor.
Bo (Haystack) is a male human. He wields a bronze short sword and a wooden shield and wears a leather cap.
Stumpy (Mygna) is a female dwarf. She wields an iron great axe and wears no armor.
Richard Kyanka (Lorrdernie) is a male dark gnome. He wields a bronze large dagger and wears no armor.

This Bites, the visiting team, is on the right side of the arena.
Knife Toseeu (synthorange) is a female strangler. She wields a copper large dagger and wears no armor.
Sun Tzulander the Philomodel (Keru) is a male elf. He is empty handed and wears a steel cap, a copper mail shirt, a silver breast plate, leather leggings, leather gauntlets, and leather high boots.
Roland Gorchnik (Maarak) is a male human. He wields a copper whip and a copper shield and wears an iron cap, leather armor, an adamantine mail shirt, leather gauntlets, and leather low boots.
Eyeteeth IV (Revenant Threshold) is a male werewolf. He wields a wooden buckler and a wooden buckler and wears an iron helm, leather armor, an iron mail shirt, iron greaves, copper gauntlets, and copper high boots.

This Bites is a 1.20 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 1968.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 1645.00 dwarfbucks for Two Chicks with Dicks.

Sun Tzulander is surprisingly the fastest gladiator and he charges deep into the enemy ranks.

Sun Tzu is rewarded by Bo slashing his foot open, and before he even hits the floor Richard Kyanka stabs his hand to poo poo. Stumpy, channeling his innate dwarven hatred of elven tree huggers, slams his axe deep into Sun Tzu's other arm. Bo realizes the other team isn't even here yet, so he attacks the downed elf again. Off goes an elf foot.

Knife Toseeu finally arrives to help his teammate, but Stumpy casually axes the stranglers head from his shoulders with a swing. poo poo is looking grim for the visiting team.

Roland and Eyeteeth arrive like a pair of hammers. Not real hammers mind you, but those little plastic ones that come in children's toys. Eyeteeth ineffectually swings and is blocked time and again. Roland bruises fat through armor. Bo continues tormenting Sun Tzu for a little bit and finally chops his head off.

Richard Kyanka, the deadly dark gnome, duels with Eyeteeth the massive werewolf on the bottom left of the melee. It should be noted that "duels" is a relative term. I mean, technically Eyeteeth is present, but I'm not sure what the gently caress he was doing. Richard Kyanka stabs the werewolf in the paw, fracturing bone and bringing Eyeteeth to the ground.

Visiting team has 1 full strength gladiator, the home team has 4.

Bo and Stumpy prove to be ridiculously deadly. Their tandem attacks send Roland to the floor with a bum foot, and then Stumpy takes the entire drat leg off. Eyeteeth, fighting from the ground, is useless.

Roland is the new punching bag. The home team can't get through this adamantine shirt, but his extremities are easily torn to shreds. No, scratch that. Stumpy hacks Rolands chest wide open, tearing his lung. Bo takes his left hand off. Eyeteeth misses everyone even though they aren't even looking at him.

Stumpy takes Rolands head off. Then the opposing team looks at the pitiful werewolf. Suck and gently caress has a scratch on her foot. Stumpy has a bruised arm. Other than that the home team is at 100% fighting strength.

Suck and gently caress fractures Eyeteeths arm, then breaks his spine. Bo stabs his foot in half. Richard Kyanka breaks his other foot with his sword. Suck and gently caress breaks his other arm and then a leg. 10 more attacks to the werewolfs head by the entire opposing team finally breaks his skull.

Winners: Chicks with Two Dicks
Kill Count: Stumpy: 2
Suck and gently caress: 1
Bo: 1

That was a savage beating. The entire team of This Bites should have to run laps or something. We are all worse for having watch how they fought.

Combat Log

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

A good poster posted:

Are we supposed to get a new batch of build points for this new round? My total only went from 30 to 60.

Not between rounds like this. Just going into the playoffs.

We are what? A quarter of the way done regular season?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I would drop the home field advantage. Put it back in for last 3 rounds like someone said.

I am on mobile, someone got a win/loss record for home teams?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I bet my entire savings on some fight. Dont loving know but it is like 4700 to 200 now...

No one else bet plz. I need money.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren: Round 4, Fight 1 :siren:

Go big and/or go home is on the left side of the arena.
Snowshank Redemption (A good poster) is a male yeti. He wields a copper large dagger and wears an iron mail shirt.
Tyler Durden is Hobbes (Iunnrais) is a male tigerman. He is empty handed and wears leather armor.
3 Wolf Moon Shirt (iLonie) is a male werewolf. He wields an iron two-handed sword and wears a leather cap, leather armor, leather leggings, leather gauntlets, and leather high boots.
Slam Whale Willy (potatomanjack) is a male werewolf. He wields a silver mace and a wooden buckler and wears a leather cap, a copper mail shirt, leather gauntlets, and leather high boots.

This Bites is on the right side of the arena.
Knife Toseeu (synthorange) is a female strangler. She wields a copper large dagger and a wooden buckler and wears no armor.
Sun Tzulander the Philomodel (Keru) is a male elf. He is empty handed and wears a steel cap, a copper mail shirt, a silver breast plate, leather leggings, leather gauntlets, and leather high boots.
Roland Gorchnik (Maarak) is a male human. He wields a copper whip and a copper scourge and wears an iron cap, leather armor, leather gauntlets, and leather low boots.
Eyeteeth IV (Revenant Threshold) is a male werewolf. He wields a wooden buckler and a wooden buckler and wears an iron helm, leather armor, an iron mail shirt, iron greaves, copper gauntlets, and copper high boots.

Go big and/or go home is a 2.71 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 4375.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 1616.00 dwarfbucks for This Bites.

The gladiators charge and for once Sun Tzu doesn't run out in front and get slammed. The teams advanced in a near-perfect line and begin dueling. Slam Whale Willy bashes Roland in the guts while Tyler Durden the tiger punches Knife Toseeu the strangler in the ear. The stranglers ear is crushed, blood flies across the arena. Knife Toseeu doesn't take no poo poo and stabs the large tiger in the arm so hard that bone fractures. Roland sees an opportunity to hit Tyler Durden and he takes full advantage by lashing him in the chest, breaking ribs, and causing the tigerman to pass out from pain.

Two gladiators (Roland and Knife Toseeu) smash away at the prone tigerman while SnowShank attacks them from behind. He manages to bruise, but nothing more. Sun Tzulander blindsides the huge yeti with a left hook to the face. Down goes the yeti! The home team is really getting bent over here.

Slam Whale Willy, the werewolf with a mace, smashes Roland's shoulder to hell, but Roland continues to swing at the downed tigerman. One more lash and Tyler Durden is no more. Just in time too, since Slam Whale Willy's next attack breaks Rolands leg and sends him to the floor unconscious.

At the same time in the werewolf duel down south 3 Wolf Moon finally gets the better of Eyeteeth and takes off his hand with a swipe of his huge sword.

Slam Whale Willy swings twice and finally cracks Rolands head wide open. Eyeteeth's arm is diced open by 3 Wolf Moon. Knife Toseeu and Sun Tzulander continue to pound at the downed Snowshank. It really looks like the home team has a good chance now. It's 2v3, and one of the 3 is bleeding, faint, and in massive amounts of pain.

And I spoke too soon like an idiot. Eyeteeth charges Slam Whale Willy, sending him to the floor stunned. Knife Toseeu disregards the knife in his hand and instead bites the werewolf's hand. He shakes violently while Sun Tzulander punches the werewolf. Knife Toseeu releases the hand in his mouth and stabs his knife clean through Slam Whale Willy's arm. Down goes Slam Whale Willy. Sun Tzu and Eyeteeth attack the downed werewolf immediately, but Knife Toseeu keeps his wits around him and leaps at 3 Wolf Moon dagger first. The last remaining werewolf on the home team looks surprised for a moment before Knife Toseeu's dagger slams into his face. Down goes 3 Wolf Moon.

And now it's just cleanup. Knife Tosseu uses his dagger to good effect.

And then he turns on the yeti who takes a beating before finally succumbing to a dagger in the head.

Winners: This Bites
Roland Gorchnik: 1
Knife Toseeu: 3

Slam Whale Willy: 1

Combat Log

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren: Round 4, Fight 2 :siren:

Cool Rad Awesome Pals is on the left side of the arena.
Punc Hant (Silverminnow) is a female soldier ant woman. She is empty handed and wears adamantine gauntlets.
BS-45 "Apeliminator" (alcharagia) is a male strangler. He wields a bronze whip and a wooden buckler and wears a copper helm and leather gauntlets.
Jimbo Akimbo (Bad Munki) is a male dwarf. He wields a copper war hammer and a copper war hammer and wears an iron helm and an iron mail shirt.
The Krying Bowbold Returns! (Krysmphoenix) is a female kobold. She wields a steel bow and wears no armor.

Two Chicks with Dicks is on the right side of the arena.
Suck & gently caress Pighead (Dirty Frank) is a female goblin. She wields a silver war hammer and wears no armor.
Bo (Haystack) is a male human. He wields a bronze short sword and a wooden shield and wears a leather cap.
Stumpy (Mygna) is a female dwarf. She wields an iron great axe and wears no armor.
Richard Kyanka (Lorrdernie) is a male dark gnome. He wields a bronze large dagger and wears no armor.

Two Chicks with Dicks is a 1.22 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 3638.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 2988.00 dwarfbucks for Cool Rad Awesome Pals.

I forgot this team had an archer. Ho boy this could get interesting!

Doesn't even show up in the combat log. I assume Bo ducked it.

Bo leads the charge which is never a good thing. He shoves his sword into Punc Hants arm, but adamantium gauntlets turn the blow easily. That opens Punc Hant to a devastating blow from Suck and gently caress. The Antwoman falls to the floor with a crippled foot. Punc Hant swings from the floor and the adamantium gauntlets bruise Suck and gently caress's guts. The goblin looks sick!

Jimbo Akimbo arrives on the scene and smashes Bo's shoulder bone out through the skin. Bo drops his sword. Stumpy nearly blinds Jimbo with a blow to his eyes. Jimbo shrugs off the blow and sends another mace into Bo's other arm and he passes out from the pain. The visiting team is getting beat badly even though they outnumber their opponents in the melee.

A lot happens in this gif. First we see Blikin', the blind archer, shooting wildly into the air. Spray and pray, baby.

Apeliminator smashes one of Suck and Fucks legs, so now she has problems breathing, heaving, and walking. Punc Hant the antwoman bites Suck and gently caress's arm, but Stumpy chops her in twain. Punc Hant is no more, but Suck and gently caress has an antwomans dead head latched onto her arm. Maybe she can use it as a shield?

Jimbo Akimbo continues his dominance of Bo. Bo's head takes a few smacks, but finally caves like a watermelon.

And just like that things have completely changed for the visiting team. Apeliminator's focus is on the prone Suck and gently caress. Stumpy and Richard Kyanka take advantage and stab and slash him mercilessly. Stumpy turns to face Jimbo Akimbo who was sneaking up from behind and his axe gets stuck in Jimbo's hand. He yanks the axe free and lops off Jimbo's leg. At the exact same moment Richard Kyanka, the small dark gnome, takes Apeliminators leg off with his dagger.

What the gently caress are you even shooting at. Jimbo Akimbo smashes Stumpy's leg to paste, and the dwarf falls to the floor.

This gif shows how quickly 2 fighters bled out. Jimbo Akimbo follows Apeliminator's lead by half a second. Kind of neat. In the combat logs their legs get chopped off one after the other, almost simultaneously. Then after a bit more hacking and slashing they both bleed out within the same second. Yay teamwork!

We got a 3v1 here. Richard Kyanka is the only mobile person on the team. Suck and gently caress has one leg dragging behind while she throws up every few seconds. Stumpy's leg is paste and he sort of crawls, but not very fast. Can The Blind Archer connect with this shot?

:siren::siren:DIRECT loving HIT:siren::siren:

To his fingernail.

Richard Kyanka shatters the bowbolds hip with his dagger.

And then finishes him off with flair. The kobolds head goes flying.

Winners: Two Chicks with Dicks
Kills:
Stumpy: 2
Richard Kyanka:2

Jimbo Akimbo: 1

Combat Log

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Sorry guys, I'm going to stop doing so much image editing so that maybe I can crank these fights out rather than one a day.

:siren: Round 4, Fight 4 :siren:

Subterranean Animists is on the left side of the arena.
Braun Strowman (Frozen_Flame) is a female soldier ant woman. She wields a copper short sword, a copper short sword, and a copper short sword and wears an iron helm, a copper mail shirt, iron leggings, and iron gauntlets.
Baldwin (captaindirtnap) is a male dwarf. He wields an iron spear and a wooden shield and wears an iron helm, a copper mail shirt, and iron gauntlets.
Qwarf (C7ty1) is a male dwarf. He wields an iron spear and a wooden shield and wears an iron helm, an iron breast plate, and iron gauntlets.
Dusseldwarf (decoy badger) is a female dwarf. She wields an iron spear and a wooden shield and wears iron gauntlets and iron low boots.

Team 13: Heavyweight Horrorshow is on the right side of the arena.
Here comes Mongo! (Endorph) is a male troll. He is empty handed and wears a copper helm, an iron mail shirt, a copper mail shirt, leather leggings, leather gauntlets, and leather low boots.
sn (ZeeToo) is a male molemarian. He wields a copper spear and wears a bronze helm and bronze high boots.
Face (Godna) is a male troll. He wields a copper two-handed sword and wears an iron breast plate and iron greaves.
Jakob (frankenfreak) is a male werewolf. He wields a copper maul and a copper maul and wears a copper helm and leather armor.

Subterranean Animists is a 3.38 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 5515.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 1631.00 dwarfbucks for Team 13: Heavyweight Horrorshow.

Jakob, the fastest beast on the horrorshow, gets out in front. And the same drat thing happens that happens to everyone who gets out in front. Dusseldwarf sends him to the floor with a well placed stab. Qwarf is also stabbed by ShortName the molemarian, and Qwarf goes down to join Jakob.

Braun Strowman sees her teammate and dwarf companion fall to the floor. The antwoman dwarf's high pitched screech joins the sound of dwarven yelling and she fractures Mongo's arm with a well placed strike. Qwarf shouts "Yes, Braun, sing the song of our peoples!" as he and Baldwin chop into the Moleman.

Dusseldwarf, energized by the horrible noise song of his people coming from his antman dwarven companion, stabs Jakob the werewolf repeatedly until he passes out.

ShortName the moleman is dead center being hacked and stabbed by the downed Qwarf and Baldwin. The Moleman cannot mount an offense, and his teammates have left him to his own devices. Mongo duels with the screeching antwoman dwarf and the whirling blades are too much for him. He is quickly chopped to poo poo, and joins Jakob on the floor.

In rapid succession the 3 downed fighters are dispatched. Dusseldwarf stabs Jakob in the face, Baldwin steals a kill from Braun Strowman by dispatching Mongo, and Face finally arrives in the fight to stab the downed Qwarf.

The death of Qwarf has made a certain mixed race dwarf team very angry. Dusseldwarf and Baldwin tear into ShortName who throws up everywhere. Then he waits a moment, throws up again. Then again. The keening from the insect song of the dwarven people rises in pitch. Face looks terrified by the 4-armed antwoman dwarven dervish screaming in his face. His foot is chopped, and before he can even fall to the floor Baldwin stabs him in the other foot from behind. Down he goes.

Baldwin gets this kill, his spear is better than Braun Strowmans swords for stabbing through skulls. ShortName the moleman throws up quietly, hoping the dwarves will leave him alone.

The last 1/3 of the fight log is the dwarves and antwoman mutilating ShortName before Braun Strowman chops off his head.

Winner by 4 to 1: Subterranean Animists

Kills:
Dusseldwarf: 1
Baldwin: 2
Braun Strowman: 1

Face: 1

Combat Log

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren: Round 4, Fight 5 :siren:

A Tarantino Film is on the left side of the arena.
Uma Thurman (AnoHito) is a female human. She wields a steel two-handed sword and wears leather armor.
Urist McLee (Fuubi) is a male dwarf. He is empty handed and wears a copper helm.
Snarls Barkley (Bene Elim) is a female werewolf. She wields a bronze pike and a wooden shield and wears a bronze helm.
Solomon Rabinowitz (Added Space) is a male serpent man. He is empty handed and wears a steel helm, a steel mail shirt, steel gauntlets, and steel high boots.

Hell's Dentists is on the right side of the arena.
Madmartigan (gbuchold) is a male molemarian. He wields an iron pick and a wooden shield and wears no armor.
The Abominable Gladiator (Pickled Tink) is a female yeti. She is empty handed and wears a copper mail shirt, a copper mail shirt, copper gauntlets, and copper high boots.
In Like Flynn (grobbendonk) is a male dwarf. He wields an iron pick and a wooden shield and wears a copper helm, an iron mail shirt, a copper breast plate, copper greaves, copper gauntlets, and copper high boots.
Krog Bonesmasha (astus) is a male elf. He wields a copper war hammer and wears an iron helm, leather armor, iron greaves, iron gauntlets, and iron high boots.

Hell's Dentists is a 1.73 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 1537.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 890.00 dwarfbucks for A Tarantino Film.

What the gently caress happened here? They moved in a straight line? We're in for a good match, folks!

The fighters split off after the initial blows. Krog the elf slams his hammer into Solomon the snake's ribs. Uma Thurman slices Madmartigan deeply, fracturing his leg. Madmartigan swings his pick and Urist finds his leg impaled.

Now the gladiators start moving into their own little fights. Uma duels Krog in the north, but has to keep Madmartigan busy as well. It's a 2v1 and Krog is deadly with that hammer. Abominable swings left and right, then chucks the smaller werewolf across the arena floor. Solomon tries to distract the huge yeti, but he is not interested in the snakeman and chases after the flying werewolf. In Like Flynn swings his pick like a baseball bat while Snarles Barkley is flying through the air. DIRECT HIT! Snarls' stomach is torn wide open before he lands.

Madmartigan dodges Uma's deadly sword and the dwarf Urist McLee surprises him blindside. Bam! Madmartigan goes down like Rhonda Rousey. Welcome to the party, Urist. Uma really needed the help.

Uma chops off the molemans head while Krogs hammer mutilates her kidneys from behind. You can see the yeti chasing after the flying puppydog.

Krog continues to pound on Uma; fracturing both hands, forcing her to drop her sword (seen next to her). Abominable does his best Aqib Talib impersonation and Snarls Barkley passes out.

Don't worry Uma, In Like Flynn arrives! And this is the point where I realize the dwarf moving toward her is not Urist. Umas head goes flying to In Like Flynn's pick.

I've got to take a moment to point out the fight down bottom. Abominable chased after Snarls, then pummels him repeatedly. Solomon the snakeman chases after and tries to draw Abominables attention, but the yeti is having none of it. This happens 2 or 3 times in a half minute. Abominable finally makes contact with Solomon and sends him to the floor stunned. Then the yeti just turns and walks 3 tiles back to the unconscious werewolf where he resumes his pounding.

Urist had tried his damndest to stop Krog from beating on Uma, but now that Krog and In Like Flynn can focus on him he doesn't stand much of a chance.

In Like Flynn puts his pick into Urist's body a half dozen times before he bleeds out. They turn to help Abominable who has been largely ignoring the snakeman that is constantly biting his armor.

Solomon finds a chink in the yeti's armor. Well, he just bites his face. Still counts! The Yeti falls to the floor paralyzed, and the last thing he sees is his teammates charging the snakeman. Flynn makes a detour and ends Snarls Barkley's suffering with one well placed pick.

Flynn's pick can't penetrate the tiny tank. Luckily he brought Krog with him. Krog rings that steel armor like a bell a dozen times before Solomon finally passes out from pain.

Krog takes the kill by smushing his head with a hammer.

Winners: Hells Dentists with a 4-1 victory!

Kills:
Uma Thurman: 1

Krog: 1
In Like Flynn: 3

The kill-count doesn't look right to me, but I'm sick of figuring out what I did wrong. Flynn pick'd 2 dudes to death, and one bled out because of him I think.

Combat Log

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Nov 23, 2015

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Someone beat you in a fight I ran. Suck and gently caress died or one-shotted someone with the first attack. A strangler?

I am so bad with fake names and fake fighters.

Forgot my kids middle name last week, too.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren: Round 4, Fight 7 :siren:

Worker Cooperative is on the left side of the arena.
Combat Liberalism (Jack the Lad) is a female gremlin. She wields a copper large dagger and wears no armor.
Unthrottle the Axolotl (Zwingley) is a female kobold. She wields a copper scourge and wears no armor.
Jameson the Unruly (alvie) is a male human. He wields an iron two-handed sword and wears a copper cap, a copper breast plate, copper leggings, copper gauntlets, and copper low boots.
Albrik the Insignificant (Tiler Kiwi) is a male kobold. He wields an iron battleaxe and wears leather leggings and leather low boots.

A furry, a farmer, and two cows is on the right side of the arena.
Goku (Galick) is a male tigerman. He wields a silver war hammer and wears a leather cap, leather armor, a copper mail shirt, leather leggings, leather gauntlets, and leather high boots.
Dontellim Pike (John Charity Spring) is a male human. He wields an iron pike and wears an iron helm, leather armor, an iron mail shirt, leather leggings, leather gauntlets, and leather high boots.
Min/Maxotaur (Anchors) is a female minotaur. She wields a wooden buckler and wears a copper helm, a copper mail shirt, a copper mail shirt, a copper breast plate, copper greaves, copper gauntlets, and copper high boots.
Rob Ford (Tirius) is a male minotaur. He wields a silver war hammer and a wooden shield and wears a copper helm, an iron mail shirt, iron leggings, and iron low boots.

Worker Cooperative is a 5.61 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 3534.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 630.00 dwarfbucks for A furry, a farmer, and two cows.

The fighters meet in a ragged line. Albrik hacks MinMaxotaur in the hand with his axe. First blood goes to Worker Cooperative!

I have no screenshots of what I'm about to describe: Combat Liberalism stabs Dontellim in the left forearm, a ligament is torn, an artery is opened... Moments later another stab by Combat filets Dontellims neck. Arteries spurt blood across the floor, his spine has been nicked. Down goes Dontellim.

Unthrottle breaks Goku's leg and takes off a pinky, and Jameson takes off Goku's arm. Goku falls to the floor.

Dontellim passes out once his spine is severed. The visiting team is really taking a beating... Albrik slams his axe into the huge MinMaxotaur with abandon. His hand is opened wide, and then the other hand is taken completely off!

Goku finally passes out from the pain. Combat, Unthrottle, and Jameson continue to slash the downed tiger, but they pause to work over Dontellim as well. Sharing is caring.

MinMaxotaur, with no working hands, charges and connects solidly with the tiny Albrik. Albrik is knocked down, and then the huge minotaur bites his head and shakes him around! Albrik passes out immediately.

Albrik's head is shattered by a MinMaxotaurs horn. Unthrottle waves calmly to her teammates and says "I got this. You guys stay here and keep poking holes in the unconscious opponents." Unthrottle lashes Rob Ford's hand, fracturing it. Then she does the same to the remaining hand of MinMaxotaur. The tiny kobold dances around the two huge opponents while lashing again and again. Rob Ford's shield drops from his unresponsive hand.

The huge minotaurs have no working hands between them. MinMaxotaur and Rob Ford both gore Unthrottle, smashing one of the kobolds arms to bits. That's all though. After multiple charges, multiple takedowns, Unthrottle finally stands up and sends her scourge into Rob Ford twice in rapid succession. Rob Ford passes out. One down, well done Unthrottle!

MinMaxotaur continues to chase Unthrottle, but the lack of hand and vast amounts of blood loss make him slow. Goku, mercifully, bleeds out. The two home team players just change targets to the other unconscious fighter. Dontellim doesn't seem like he'll be breathing much longer.

Now here is something pretty awesome. Unthrottle has taken a few blows and a few joints have been bent backwards by the huge MinMaxotaur. The minotaur grabs him after cornering the slippery kobold and throws him.

He disappeared from the screen, so I don't know if he went up a Z-level. I don't remember how to do that, so I didn't bother looking. I knew he'd come back down eventually.

Unthrottle has been better. Especially since just prior to the throw she was gored in the neck.

It's been like 5 minutes and finally Jameson and Combat have killed Dontellim. Jameson takes the kill by chopping off his head. MinMaxotaur catches up to the stunned Unthrottle and begins breaking limbs again. Then he passes out from exhaustion and blood loss.

MinMaxotaur wakes up to see Rob Ford's head cut off by Jameson.

And then Jameson does the same to him.

Winners: Worker Cooperative with a 4-1 victory.

Kills:
Min/Maxotaur: 1

Jameson: 4
I am awarding Jameson with Goku's "bled to death" kill since he took two limbs from the tigerman. And then he chopped off everyone else's head.

Combat Log

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Dispute all you want; you're still wrong. Jameson took off 2 limbs, opened arteries. Unthrottle broke a few bones. He bled to death, he didn't die of a bone fracture.

Here are all of the attacks against Goku.

quote:

Unthrottle the Axolotl_WORK lashes Goku_FURRY in the right upper leg with her copper scourge, fracturing the bone through the large cow leather leggings!
Unthrottle the Axolotl_WORK lashes Goku_FURRY in the second finger, right hand with her copper scourge and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Unthrottle the Axolotl_WORK punches Goku_FURRY in the thumb, left hand with her left hand, tearing apart the hair and bruising the bone through the large cow leather left glove!
Unthrottle the Axolotl_WORK lashes Goku_FURRY in the right upper leg with her copper scourge, fracturing the bone through the large cow leather leggings!
Unthrottle the Axolotl_WORK kicks Goku_FURRY in the head with her right foot, bruising the muscle through the large cow leather cap!
Unthrottle the Axolotl_WORK punches Goku_FURRY in the left eye with her right hand and the injured part explodes into gore!
Unthrottle the Axolotl_WORK lashes Goku_FURRY in the left lower arm with her copper scourge, fracturing the bone through the large cow leather left glove!

Jameson the Unruly_WORK slashes Goku_FURRY in the right lower arm with his iron two-handed sword and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Jameson the Unruly_WORK stabs Goku_FURRY in the right paw with his iron two-handed sword, tearing apart the muscle through the large cow leather high boot! An artery has been opened by the attack and many nerves have been severed!
Jameson the Unruly_WORK slashes Goku_FURRY in the left lower leg with his iron two-handed sword and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Jameson the Unruly_WORK punches Goku_FURRY in the first finger, left hand with his left hand and the injured part explodes into gore!