Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

SedanChair posted:

I'm pretty sure David Cameron would say that it didn't happen

Well he might but he didn't.

But he stands by his previous non existant denial certainly. He's very clear about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Phyzzle posted:

What if South America hosed South Africa?

Presumably mass suicide in Panama while Suez starts importing massive amounts of (now more accessible) cocaine.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Guavanaut posted:

I don't know what the Polish attitude towards gay rights was back then. IIRC homosexual activity was legal since the 30s (except during the period of occupation) with the same age of consent as heterosexual activity, but it is very likely that he would have faced some unique challenges from the society of the time. Depending on his desire to conform, he may not have had a wife and child back in Poland, so it may pushed him down the priority list to travel back home after the war was over.

What is it with the UK and nicking all the Polish wins in ww2?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Guavanaut posted:

Time to stock up on theophylline and theobromine?

I can't think of much that is broad spectrum toxic against reptiles that isn't also poisonous to humans and important mammals.

This is obviously why they changed Cadbury's to be manky American chocolate, they're making it into lizard chocolate.

• Locked thread