Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
homullus
Mar 27, 2009

slap me and kiss me posted:

More sneak peeks in advance of 005

New

Old

That is an impressive re-design.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homullus
Mar 27, 2009

I really like the "mini AI" on the monsters. Really, really like.

homullus
Mar 27, 2009

I am pretty excited to see this project reach this point, and would like to playtest -- but won't be able to until summer. So, uh, take your time.

homullus
Mar 27, 2009

Some sweet feedback from people reading the open beta.

I don't find anything interesting about insects and honestly wouldn't have been as excited for this project if I hadn't seen the Desperation level mechanic for adversaries -- I'd be among those reskinning it longer-term. The adversary design in general is clever and clear, with a lot of space for creative opposition!

I skimmed the playtest document, and the only thing I want to suggest is that "PG-13" as a campaign descriptor might not be meaningful to all of your intended audience.

homullus
Mar 27, 2009

What do you mean by pg-13? I don't think I used that phrase anywhere in any of the published materials.

Page 122 of the 2018 January Playtest Packet.

• Locked thread