Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
From how I understand it it's not much different from being self-employed if you've ever done that. I've heard that how good it is really depends on where you live; for most of the country apparently it's at or barely above minimum wage so like $7.50 an hour or so, the few people making $30+ are in New York or some poo poo exclusively. Depending on how much gas you need that might end up in the red if you make $7.50/hr, but I'm sure someone around here has actually driven before and can fill in the details.

I've never looked too far into it but I've heard varying info that you might need a car made within the last 5 model years to qualify depending on where you do it? I don't know for sure though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread