Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Down in El Paso, a buddy of mine grabbed an Uber driver that was trying to get him to cross the border to Juarez, Mexico. He kept telling the guy "no, I want to go to *this address in the USA* and the guy was like "okay okay... you have passport with you?" He ended up calling the cops on the dude.

So I guess Uber is hiring cartel members trying to capture americans. Good to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

duTrieux. posted:

Yeah, I'm going to need a little more detail on this.

That's I guess the majority of it. He ended up calling Uber to get a ride back from the bar, and when he said he wanted to go to *this address* the dude was like "hey if you want I can take you to Juarez!" My buddy said "No... I want to go to my house. So, take me there." The driver said "okay, I'll take you there.. but you have your passport on you?"

At that point my buddy got out of the car, the dude started getting upset and they started arguing, the driver said for him to call the cops, so he did.

Cops came, and he gave em the story, the cops were kinda like "uh that's weird" and ran the dude through the system, came up with no marks but they said it was fishy, so they gave my buddy a ride home.

I'm inclined to believe him since I saw a cop car pull up and drop him off.

• Locked thread