Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

FactsAreUseless posted:

You kill him in Giants Stadium and have to drag the body onto the field unseen... during the big game! Luckily, your allies the 50s girl group the Shangri-Las will be distracting the crowd from aboard the Goodyear blimp.

done in the style of the tanker projector scene in mgs2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

Pablo Gigante posted:

Kaz: You assassinated Martin Luther King, Jr? That wasn't one of our targets...

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
Typical Ubisoft launch day bullshit, no matter how many times you place the duct tape on the door locks, they reset and you get caught.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I don't know who to feel worse for... *unsheathes swordcane* my enemies, or my loving wallet.

net cafe scandal posted:

My name is Alexander Graham Bell, and I present to you my latest invention: the Tesla Grenade.

Pablo Gigante posted:

OBJECTIVE: Assassinate Templar Grand Master Jimmy Hoffa.

Pablo Gigante posted:

Trophy: "The Day the Music Died"
Perform a triple air assassination.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

Wormskull posted:

Imagine if Dave Grohl asked you to murk Kurt Kobain actually. Tobi Vail doesn't have much motive but Dave Grohl is a lunatic.

gently caress i was going to make that addendum

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
Unfortunately, the Apple of Eden has fallen in the hands of John Lennon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

elf help book posted:

terribly overworked lead designer looks around for any ideas: it takes places in a.... video game development office.... and your characters name is... pea... tear... peter...

i love lamp

• Locked thread