Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FreshCutFries

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries

she's a feminist. he's a men's rights activist. but they must find a way to work together to...........solve crime.

FreshCutFries

when i became a vegan hipster, my only goal was to save animals, but little did i know that my new lifestyle would give me the power i needed to.....................solve crime.

FreshCutFries

hi. im a polyamorous dragon trapped in a middle aged man's body. i solve crime.

tao of lmao

She's a sentient rock, he's a 4 ft tall parakeet. They're cops.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
its a room full of monkeys on typewriters, and they solve crimes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FreshCutFries

i'm a hard-boiled, experienced detective. when all my business was taken by zombies and ghost-wizards i was forced to found a bakery. i solve crime.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
in the year 2017 anime is real, also everyone is solving crimes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

She solves crimes, he makes crimes and together they must solve crimes

Wertjoe

What do you do when the man you called to solve your loved ones murder is..... THE MURDERER?

This summer

Detective Murderer

FreshCutFries

hi. i'm a bald metrosexual. i solve grime.

Ace of Baes
it's good

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ace of Baes
z-nation and izombie are both good shows with really bad names

----------------

dogcrash truther

i know it seems ridiculous but its actually not a bad show and the premise is expanded in interesting ways

dogcrash truther
because she temporarily gets the abilities and memories of the cadavers whose brains she eats

tao of lmao

lol

Piso Mojado

lmao @ this whole thread.

dogcrash truther
iyt's the only show that's given me a buffy vibe since...buffy. it's not going to be as good but at least its way smarter than it seems

FreshCutFries

dogcrash truther posted:

i know it seems ridiculous but its actually not a bad show and the premise is expanded in interesting ways

your just trying to keep momentum for this stuff going until you can pitch your idea for a caveman baby that....get this one guys.....solves crime.

dogcrash truther
my idea for a show is a sitcom about a straight-laced colorado businessman who starts a edibles business with his wacky half brother, and its called "Baked!"

Piso Mojado

he's a thick-hearted detective out for justice, shes an evergreen dicot herb with culinary & medicinal uses. Together they're serving up "Hard Thyme".

Piso Mojado

dogcrash truther posted:

my idea for a show is a sitcom about a straight-laced colorado businessman who starts a edibles business with his wacky half brother, and its called "Baked!"

"Baked! - Episode 1 "Rocky Mountain High"

Nosfereefer

hes one detective about to retire, but theres something about this last case that keeps him going,

back in time

in "time crime"

google THIS

dogcrash truther posted:

because she temporarily gets the abilities and memories of the cadavers whose brains she eats

is this for real, I can't tell which posts are real anymore

FutonForensic

google THIS posted:

is this for real, I can't tell which posts are real anymore

it is 100% real and she does quirky stuff like mix pieces of cadaver brains in with her instant noodles

i hate it, because 1) it disrespects the deceased and 2) it bothers me that even a zombie can be more creative with their food than I can

Piso Mojado

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
Shows are going to keep getting stranger. Medical procedural drama where they just swap the right and left parts of a person and it save their lives. Cooking show on how to maximize your insect protein. Art shows where they have genetically bread snails to leave neon colored slime trails and they put them on a canvas. Expedition to find the source of wind. I can't wait, I'm just glad we have Let's Play until then.

----------------

Piso Mojado

seriously though, how are we solving crime without zombie memory-eating detectives? i dont think we can.

Ace of Baes
the lead character is an empowered female so it only makes sense that goons would hate the show :)

----------------

Ace of Baes

dogcrash truther posted:

iyt's the only show that's given me a buffy vibe since...buffy. it's not going to be as good but at least its way smarter than it seems

its made by the same people who made veronica mars, which is also very good

----------------

smoobles

he'd a crime who solf crimes

----------------

dogcrash truther

smoobles posted:

he'd a crime who solf crimes

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
IN A WORLD where Hollywood ran out of ideas

google THIS

can two divorced men share an apartment, and solve crimes, without driving other crazy?

GEExCEE

"Damnit, Rex, I don't care if it is in the rules that a dog can't be sargeant! We're trying to close cases here, not go on some kind of wild goose chase!"

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

Nosfereefer posted:

its a room full of monkeys on typewriters, and they solve crimes
I'm the cynical old monkey that just punches the keys like it doesn't matter and complains about the naive young go-getter monkey typist detectives.

google THIS

Fred Flintstone is performing a primitive autopsy when the whistle blows. "Yabba dabba doo!" he shouts, waving his ungloved arms around, splattering gore everywhere, and dropping his tiny scalpel pterodactyl. The opening sequence then proceeds as normal except Fred never washes the blood off his hands and face.

joke_explainer

A talented musician and washed-out cop-school cadet finds a classical guitar possessed with the spirit of a bitter, old and corrupt cop that was cursed before his brutal death at the hands of the criminals he was taking kickbacks from. By playing his sentient strings, the musician can unravel the clues to solve any crime. A match made in heaven... or is it? The guitar feels insanely insecure about being touched by a man due to his deeply internalized homophobia combined with his confusing feelings about other men. Can they make it work long enough to put his spirit to rest? Find out, this summer on the CW.

i am kiss u now

"JEANNIE!!!"

-Major Anthony Nelson, USAF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

joke_explainer posted:

A talented musician and washed-out cop-school cadet finds a classical guitar possessed with the spirit of a bitter, old and corrupt cop that was cursed before his brutal death at the hands of the criminals he was taking kickbacks from. By playing his sentient strings, the musician can unravel the clues to solve any crime. A match made in heaven... or is it? The guitar feels insanely insecure about being touched by a man due to his deeply internalized homophobia combined with his confusing feelings about other men. Can they make it work long enough to put his spirit to rest? Find out, this summer on the CW.

lol

• Locked thread