Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

really disappointed there aren't more muco gifs here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

man, i had a dog that would peek over tables/counters. to think i could've monetized him.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i had a shiba as a kid and grew to love them. i fear recent memes have robbed me of presenting my love as sincere.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i taught mine not to eat my pizza, even if it was dog-accesible. i was very proud that day.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Space Flower posted:

who else was bullied by a big dog as a child? my pitt/rottweiler mix would pin me down and lick me until i cried.

i only have two memories of my first dog and the first one is him knocking me over and trying to pull off my ear

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

SpacePig posted:

Gave this thing a shot, and it is in fact very cute. I'm all caught up now so I'm a bit sad, but whatever. Thanks!

This is probably the thread where I found out about it, and yeah, same basically. Thanks for the tip guys!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

For the true connoisseur:
http://norsonant.no/shiba-dog/

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

heh, classic.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

zoomed in hoping to see the photographer's reflection, smirking at the dog's grief.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'll make you shiba, shiba
as for barking, i'm still trying my best

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Josuke Higashikata posted:

do you think the chef dog on the previous page made that food for him?????

who else would?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

wacky races lookin good

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

ThisIsNoZaku posted:

Emu is so excited to meet a dog it can't stand it.

hell,

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

what a bunch of precocious dogs, and a patient dog,and a watchful dog.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

he got to visit an entire new room and smell all kinds of interesting things!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

what good dogs.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

or play basketball

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

sure but what's the picture of

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i don't like your halloween avatar. that dog doesn't look like a good boy at all.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i wish every pup was so welcoming.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

what’s wrong with that dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

perfect