Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.
The joke is there are no bad dogs.

I wish I could show appreciation for the dog in Kara no Kyoukai movie 6 (the best part of the movie, easily), but I have no idea how to make gifs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.

Hey guys I've mastered a new skill set.

Twiddy fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Oct 16, 2015

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

Knorth posted:

:petdog:

What is this anime?
Confirming that it's Kara no Kyoukai movie 6. Easily the worst movie (unless you count that weird 30 minute addition), but this dog makes me smile every time he's on screen.