Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

a kitten posted:

good dogs

I sense an agenda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Words cannot do adequate justice to the OMINOUS POMERANIAN CHORUS and the song it's part of.

Dance With Devils looks like the most gloriously ridiculous campfest, and I think I might need to watch it.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

dogsicle posted:

yeah i might have to check this out, though that vid already spoiled the OTP

Off-topic, but I don't think that's a decision you can reach without a detailed explanation of why Mage is the great.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
I'd say 'Fist of the Dog Star', but the manga actually had one of those. Kind of an idiot, too.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

Someone watch this and tell us if it's good. We should do a simulwatch, if so.

Well, I guess we now know what happens when a mastiff goes Super Saiyan.

Yes, I know that Tibetan mastiffs are real, and that that is a broadly accurate depiction of one.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Visiting Crufts tomorrow. Prepare for barrage of phone pics.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
dogs

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

I recognise that art-style. I think we should make it a thread rule that we shouldn't post pictures of dogs if something horrible is about to happen to them.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

DoubleDonut posted:

I think that's one of the dogs that doesn't have something horrible happen to it, actually

In JJBA? I don't believe you.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Got a new pup this weekend. She's settling in pretty well.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
'Sup?

She responded well to Robot Wars yesterday. Mecha anime cannot be far off.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Jose posted:

the dog might still be alive ifi ts a DS3 :unsmith:

do pedigree shiba's have all sorts of hosed up problems meaning you need a cross?

They're a pretty healthy breed, with a comfortably low inbreeding coefficient and no troublesome exaggerated features. Seem to be unusually susceptible to picking up weird allergies, though, and their dense coats mean they don't like hot weather.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Komondors own.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

bl dogs are for a very specific kind of fujo

Dramatical Murder fans are a rare and endangered breed.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Cuntellectual posted:

It's based off of a light novel, and the manga is adorable.

It is, yes. Also very funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Wark Say posted:

Huffy Shiba is good.

Looks more like ‘shiba keenly interested in the treat someone off-camera is holding’ to me.