Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I'm not sure how many of you play and enjoy Rocket League (I certainly do!), but I Tweeted this to one of the developers of the game and received the following response:

So, if everything goes according to plan, we shall soon have our own unique SA grenade icon flags for our vehicles! Thanks go out to the heroes and wonderful folks at Psyonix Studios for making my dreams come true! And yes, my dreams are relatively modest.

If anybody wants to add me to their Steam to play whenever, my Steam ID is Lowtaxico.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, COREY DAVIS!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Well geez, I thought it seemed pretty cool and nice of them.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

That is pretty cool. I might have to switch from the Saudi Arabian flag.

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

How has this guy not mentioned literally creating the game in the Rocket League thread?

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

This is great. As if Rocket League needed more reasons to be game of the century.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Dvsilverwing posted:

How has this guy not mentioned literally creating the game in the Rocket League thread?

Probably scared of getting mobbed by adoring fans/feature requests

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Good game gets good flag

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

can i fly this flag on my delorean time machine

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Kelp Plankton posted:

can i fly this flag on my delorean time machine

there is a delorean now? :o

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Extremely good poo poo op. This is the best free game ever offered through ps+ except maybe ground zeroes

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

I really should play it. Is it the ps+ game this month?

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

megalodong posted:

I really should play it. Is it the ps+ game this month?

It was a couple months ago, but it's 100% worth buying too.

Also good poo poo Lowtax, Rocket League now sufficiently Goon'd up!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Lowtax posted:

I'm not sure how many of you play and enjoy Rocket League (I certainly do!), but I Tweeted this to one of the developers of the game and received the following response:

So, if everything goes according to plan, we shall soon have our own unique SA grenade icon flags for our vehicles! Thanks go out to the heroes and wonderful folks at Psyonix Studios for making my dreams come true! And yes, my dreams are relatively modest.

If anybody wants to add me to their Steam to play whenever, my Steam ID is Lowtaxico.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, COREY DAVIS!!!!!

Ah gently caress he reads the forums? Man I really should clean the place more often

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Also if you're not using the :krad: battle van, you should remedy that error in judgement.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I once put an SA grenade logo thing in to a nintendo DS game but i dont think anyone played it

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
edit: posting in a lowtax thread while drunk might not be good for my account's health

Baloogan fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Oct 14, 2015

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

This is very Cool and also very Good.

Also I think Mr. Lowtax should post in normal threads more often. Come to the Rocket League thread, you can (probably) post there freely without every post being followed by a page of "OMG LOWTAX WAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS LIST ITS LOWTAX GUYS"

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

This is pretty rad rocket league is fun as hell

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

This is excellent news and I am excited to be bad at rocket league while flying a flag showcasing my great shame.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Holy poo poo this owns, more game devs should do things like this.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Prawned posted:

This is excellent news and I am excited to be bad at rocket league while flying a flag showcasing my great shame.

I can let everyone know I'm a poo poo poster while I show them I'm a poo poo player

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

VideoGames posted:

there is a delorean now? :o

Yeah, no idea how they managed to pull that off, but this owns.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
This is excellent.

Not sure if they can add a killdozer to the official DLC roster, but I'd like to see it anyway.

Or a super excellent Shmorky-made decal as well.

Prawned posted:

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Blue and white is the obvious paint colour choice for the blue team to match the flag, but what about the orange team? I need to ACCESORISE

CountingWizard
Jul 6, 2004

Dvsilverwing posted:

Because he is not a self aggrandizing garbage dev, and he already has maximum marketing exposure.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

that's super cool

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Can we get a feature that every time we score a goal the game automatically post in GBS?

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

SPACE HOMOS posted:

Can we get a feature that every time we score a goal the game automatically post in GBS?

left - up - : cuck i'm gay

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Good.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

That is pretty cool. I hope there's plenty of pubby tears because of the "GOOOOOONSSS!" I'm going to pick this up now :)

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Good poo poo, thanks Lowtax

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Ice To Meet You posted:

That is pretty cool. I might have to switch from the Saudi Arabian flag.

same, but nigeria

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Nice, SomethingAwful got some little flag with the grenade logo in some little indie car game? Wow nice job dude! Epic poo poo! :downsbravo: It's a shame that all the boys at NeoGAF could afford recently was not one, not two, but three official PlayStation 4 console desktop themes, with their site logo and name, available for a mere $2.99 each on the PSN PlayStation 4 Theme online store.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

It's the least Sony could do for neogaf for the decade and a half of free shilling the forum's done.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Nice, SomethingAwful got some little flag with the grenade logo in some little indie car game? Wow nice job dude! Epic poo poo! :downsbravo: It's a shame that all the boys at NeoGAF could afford recently was not one, not two, but three official PlayStation 4 console desktop themes, with their site logo and name, available for a mere $2.99 each on the PSN PlayStation 4 Theme online store.

Sorry I don't run a forum cool or popular enough to have not one, not two, but three official PlayStation 4 console desktop themes with my site's logo and name available for a mere $2.99 each on the PSN Playstation 4 Theme online store, but I still thought this was neat.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
Thanks Lowtax!

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Lumpy the Cook posted:

:laffo: what the gently caress, I'm dying here

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lol can this lovely post be a flag for the game?

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

we need an SA voicepack for the next worms game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megafunk
Oct 19, 2010

YEAH!
We already have our own flag:

• Locked thread