Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?
orange

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heid the Ball
Nov 2, 2005
Gordon's ALIVE?!?!?
A little fellow named Custard joined us today.

He's shy but very clever, found the litter tray all by himself and yelled for us to see the results.

Ophidia
Oct 20, 2012
This is Willi.

He's beautiful and he knows it.

And he likes to relax in very confusing positions...

Night Canoodler
Oct 13, 2003

IT'S A TRAP!
Just Loki being Loki.

pandaid
Feb 9, 2004

RAWR
Dynamo just had his 5 year adoption birthday. I got him when he was about 2 years old, and was neutered when I adopted him. He came to me too thin with fur loss and not nearly enough freckles. He now has enough freckles, including a few black whiskers and mouth freckles.

Adoption

Now a days - with nose freckles

Merica
Jan 28, 2009
O'Malley being dapper as gently caress

EDIT:
I took it right off after the pic. I'm not sure he even saw the yarn. I just needed something to hold up the tie since he doesn't have a collar.
VVVVV

Merica fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Jan 19, 2016

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
^^^ Amazed that yarn isn't 10 inches down that cat's throat already (my orangy loves string with a passion)

Seeing a new post in this thread always makes my day. Time for some more Spice as he sits directly to my left:

(of course he's on and/or knocking over things)

Tyson Tomko fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jan 18, 2016

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Carl goes through phases of forgetting to put his tongue back in his mouth. No complaints here.

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
Crosspostin' from the PYF Picture Of Yourself thread, but my dad came in from closing the chicken coops with a kitten that was staying overnight in them. Pic.
Sorry for the blurryness, will get a better picture when the little girl wakes up. I can assure you that she is orange.

brightbluu
Aug 2, 2015
My orange cat again, the Fiona baby.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Oscar wishes all of your cats a happy naptime.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
My orange rear end in a top hat:

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.
Buddy Katz, found in the garbage (well, next to the garbage), when he was a dirty little kitten. He's 5 1/2 now, healthy, and sleeping on his throne.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

S'up, tub buddy?

This is Mo, adopted at 6ish, now age 8. Ish.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
Cross-posting from the Cat Pictures thread. This is Fifi, our 3-year-old semi-longhaired mog. We didn't pick the name, we adopted her from the shelter and she'd already been named. Fortunately we don't have to call her very loudly, so none of our neighbours know the cat's got a silly name. :ssh:

We're thinking of changing her name to Maxie if she'll answer to it, because, well, sometimes she does this intense creepy stare for no reason, and she looks like the new Mad Max before he gets his beard stolen. She behaves much better than Max does though. :)

Except for stealing water, they both do that. Weird cat.

Heid the Ball
Nov 2, 2005
Gordon's ALIVE?!?!?
Wake up pls

Sing like a girl
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

They're both, apparently orange and white (Sphynx is dilute) though you can't tell most the time with the Sphynx, depends on the lighting and how long the velvet fuzz on her has grown because her skin spots are for some reason grey yet her fur is orange.

And that was an accident because I thought I was getting a grey and white.

The other one is a friendly dumbarse who adopted me on the street by following me everywhere when I was going through a really lovely time in life, and I owe my survival to him effectively.

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

Retro Access posted:

The other one is a friendly dumbarse who adopted me on the street by following me everywhere when I was going through a really lovely time in life, and I owe my survival to him effectively.

He looks a lot like the big friendly patient orange and white cat that did similar for me.

Good News Everyone
Apr 30, 2009
This is my orange guy Castiel. He's turning 8 big years old in a month.

Oh nooo the pawparazzi

Sometimes when life gets worse than it already is and I'm thinking about throwing in the towel I look at him and think nah

pandaid
Feb 9, 2004

RAWR

Retro Access posted:

They're both, apparently orange and white (Sphynx is dilute) though you can't tell most the time with the Sphynx, depends on the lighting and how long the velvet fuzz on her has grown because her skin spots are for some reason grey yet her fur is orange.

And that was an accident because I thought I was getting a grey and white.

I think we're going to need more pictures to double checking cats orangeness for this thread ;)

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

This is my orange boy, Chadwick, enjoying some sunshine. He is very body-positive despite being shaped like a fat pear when he sits down.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

He is very body-positive despite being shaped like a fat pear when he sits down.

Gonna need some photographic proof of pear-shaped orangecat.

Heid the Ball
Nov 2, 2005
Gordon's ALIVE?!?!?
Hard day of cuddles yesterday for Custard

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Heid the Ball posted:

Hard day of cuddles yesterday for Custard

Not so shy anymore, huh?

kaworu
Jul 23, 2004

I just wanted to post a few pics of Bundle, who is technically a cat of my dad's family but even though I don't live there anymore I still consider him an awesome orange cats, and agree in general that orange cats are absolutely amazing and may in fact be the best cats (even though I love and adore my classic tabby)

Bundle about to have a drink of HumanWater, the BEST water:

Bundle in a Basket:

Bundle bringing home one of his many kills:

He's a really awesome, handsome, friendly, adventurous and mischievous kitty. He has this amazingly springy and wiry kitten-like frame that he's kept through adulthood, as well. All around a fine, fine orange kitty. I just worry his adventurous spirit combined with my parents letting him outside on occasion (even though they live in a FAIRLY safe place for cats) could result in tragedy, though he's made it to 6 or 7 which is older than a lot of kittys get to at that house...

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010
Boris!

Boris likes old movies and sleeping in the sink.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

PinkoBastard posted:

Boris likes old movies and sleeping in the sink.

Orange cats in sinks you say...Spice loves that too!

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

My sister's cat, DeeDee, being a slut for the camera

Heid the Ball
Nov 2, 2005
Gordon's ALIVE?!?!?
Those "stop taking photos of me while I sleep" eyes...

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Heid the Ball posted:

Those "stop taking photos of me while I sleep" eyes...

That looks more like a "Just for that, I'm going to poo poo on this nice white pillow" look.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Oscar has decided he's had enough of everyone's poo poo.

This is my favorite pic of him. "Leave me alone" paws, toebeans, it's all there.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

skaboomizzy posted:

Oscar has decided he's had enough of everyone's poo poo.

This is my favorite pic of him. "Leave me alone" paws, toebeans, it's all there.

(Gosh I love toebeans!)

I see your face cover up pic with Spice helping me with work super late at night (aka laying on my shirt next to me giving me moral support)

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Here is an Oscar pic from last Christmas. It's just the two of us in the house, so he wasn't too excited about the holiday. He has worn quite a nice cat-groove into the top of the couch cushion, though. This is where he spends about 70% of his day. The rest is staring out the front living-room window or climbing into the laundry room window to view the local wildlife.

Snake_in_a_box
Aug 26, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING AN LP SUPERSTAR
This is Rudy aka Lil' cat aka Shithead. My dumbass little brother got him as a Christmas present for my mom. Most of the family wasn't super excited to add an additional cat to the house but he's grown on everyone. He's a little ball of energy and cuddles and he likes to piss off the older cats. He'll lay on your chest and give you headbutts so he's a-okay in my book.

cadaver.
Oct 31, 2009

Sun Dog posted:

Happy Halloween!

twinsies :ghost:

also here's my Orange Cat when she was an Orange Kitten, playin fetch with a lil crinkly ball of paper :3 enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S74MLwHwrs

e: also I guess this was some lazy attempt at hunting by infiltrating the birds' feeding table that eventually turned into nap time

cadaver. fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Mar 22, 2016

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

cadaver. posted:

e: also I guess this was some lazy attempt at hunting by infiltrating the birds' feeding table that eventually turned into nap time

Holy poo poo :allears: These are great

cadaver.
Oct 31, 2009

Tendai posted:

Holy poo poo :allears: These are great

Yea she likes finding awkward places to perch

Okay one more with bonus hedgehogs then I'm gonna stop dumping my collection of orange catpics :3:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

cadaver. posted:

Yea she likes finding awkward places to perch

These are clearly spots meant for her, otherwise, why would she fit in them?

cadaver.
Oct 31, 2009

Kwyndig posted:

These are clearly spots meant for her, otherwise, why would she fit in them?

Point taken, so foolish of me to forget the Law of Cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

cadaver. posted:

Point taken, so foolish of me to forget the Law of Cat

Seriously, you put a pillow on a shelf in a sunbeam, might as well written its name on it.