Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazy Ferret
May 11, 2007

Welp
Meet Bruce

*shakes treats*

He loves his brother Bats. They were my quarantine kitties and came from the same colony of strays. I'm not a fan of super heroes so Superman and Batman because Bruce and Bats (in repetition).

but ultimately, he is still very much an orange cat. Big O is prone to wandering the apartment screaming at ghosts and whatever this is...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Ferret
May 11, 2007

Welp

Bruce sat down on top of my travel bag while unpacking to let me know he had big opinions about my short vacation. He got a ton of treats after sharing/yelling at me for a bit.