Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I leave 2 backpacks on the floor because my older (about 15yo) orange cat likes to lay and sleep on them. However today I accidentally put an empty bought grocery bag thing on it. He just came down to go lay on that backpack rather than the other and meowed at me, I quickly figured out what he wanted.

I of course moved it off of it and now he is passed out on it. I don't want to take a picture and wake him up though.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Jan 3, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I keep putting my backpack ontop of the couch or hiding it from Squiggles, but he always finds it and drags it next to my desk chair so he can sleep on top of it next to me. He is kinda old so he sleeps a lot. Also giving him meds everyday probably doesn't help him being tired but he is like 17ish yo (I kinda just make up the age, but he is old_

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Danger - Octopus! posted:

That's adorable, I love that he has his routine and you can't stop him sleeping on the bag.

I think I will keep hiding it to make it exciting for him. No matter where I hide it, he will find it lol. If I just leave it on the floor he might get a little bored.

E: I know my carpet needs to be cleaned, I keep trying to rent a carpet cleaner from the grocery store but they are always broken, I don't know what people do to them to constantly break them so that I can not rent one. I have my own steamer but it's not really the same. - I really wish I had hardwood floors so I could use a mop.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 04:32 on May 20, 2023

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

How does the Drinkwell work for you. Since I worked in a petshop I told my spouse, they have a tendancy to leak all over the place or the pump breaks. He got one anyway, and guess what It started leaking all over the kitchen floor and the pump broke after. (ours was the 1gallon size)

Edit!: Uh oh, my other cat Pound Cake had a hairball on my backpack and Squiggles is NOT happy that it is missing while I was washing it. He will get it back in another hour or so after it dries. I may hide it in the cat tree so he can find it and drag it right back to where he wants it.

E2: This is the closest I have ever seen them together since Porch Kitty passed (yes that was his name, he lived on the porch before we could take him in.). Squiggles and Pound Cake mostly ignored eachother before Porchies passing. Now they pretty much despise eachother. But the Comfort Zone multi-cat diffusers help.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 02:04 on May 21, 2023