Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Lookit them being all cat-like :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

FearCotton posted:

This is The Professor, so named because he can out-chat his older sister, a Siamese-Tortie blend.

Hobbies include yelling, biting, attempting to escape our apartment, attempting to fit under things he can't (like the dish washer), and yelling.

Opened the thread, yelled (in my head) OMG THATS SO CUTE!

It is a good catte.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
The only thing my crazy cat house is missing is an orange cat. I absolutely can't and won't get anymore but speaking as crazy cat lady I really want an orange kitten :kimchi:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

FearCotton posted:

Why thank you

...you still are not permitted access to the computer.

This is still a good catte, and a good picture.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Ace of Baes posted:

my retard cat
Edit: that's not meant as an arborist slur, hes literally retarded, be got stuck in the birth canal and didnt get any oxygen for like 10 minutes when he was born, they thought he was dead and put him on a table in the back, 30 minutes later he starts meowing, then my wife takes him home

he doesnt land on his feet, runs into walls and furniture, falls off furniture/beds etc.

We (I) would like more pictures. All cats are good cats.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Not enough pics :catstare:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Y’all probably saw my Chester thread and I got him a little buddy. He’s gonna be ENORMOUS. I always wanted an orange cat and I am not creative and he is named Garfield (or Lil’ G)

He matches his bed!!!

And matches everything and likes scratching. Sooo many scratches on my hands and feet 😻

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

skaboomizzy posted:

Those giant ears and paws, yeah, that's gonna be a big cat. Congrats!

Here's Oscar keeping guard by my desk chair.

That is a good catte.

I will make sure to post pics when Garfield is 15lbs, 1.5 ft tall, and 2.5 ft long. He’s growing every day, it’s weird and scary. My big Lil’ G