Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cat_herder
Mar 17, 2010

BE GAY
DO CRIME

I can't remember if I've posted my orange here yet.

His name is Fish, or Fishy, or Orange Boy, or Big Kitten. He also thinks he's people so he follows me around like a little kid. He even has a distinct meow that I suspect means "Mom" (he says it most every time he sees me if he hasn't been around me in a while).

He's also mega-photogenic and pretty and knows it.

Total mama's boy.

I also have four orange foster kittens that I'll post in a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat_herder
Mar 17, 2010

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Klaus88 posted:

I'm experiencing a flood of memories brought on pictures of this cat.

:rip: Jasper a pro catte. He living in the pre-digital camera age though, so I don't have pictures to share of him.

I'm sorry for your loss, he must've been a really pretty darling.

I had a tiny orange kitten before I had a digital camera or phone with a camera, and I don't think I have any pictures of him. He looked a hell of a lot like Fish though. gently caress FIP, seriously :sigh:

cat_herder
Mar 17, 2010

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Ratzinc posted:

The fastest cat in the world, Rocket

also the most hardcore of cats, if he's bringing home baby alligators as prezzies for you

cat_herder
Mar 17, 2010

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Stemmler posted:

We got our first orange kitten yesterday. Henry is about 13 weeks old.

And after he was home for 15 min our other cat decided to see what the little fuzzy thing is.

He still isn't sure about the kitten but the kitten wants to play.

did they give you any ointment or instructions for his eyes? his right side looks a bit off. he's beautiful though :3:

cat_herder
Mar 17, 2010

BE GAY
DO CRIME

ChaseSP posted:

Do orange tabs count? Cause either way he's adorable

he looks beautiful and also very very small.

I'm sorry about your buttfaces, Zodiac5000. :(

Rosie, how are you so cute??

That's good, Stemmler. I hope everything checks out ok for him. He's so cute and sad! I just want to kiss his nose.

cat_herder
Mar 17, 2010

BE GAY
DO CRIME

what a magnificent fluffbeast :3: is the belly a trap?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat_herder
Mar 17, 2010

BE GAY
DO CRIME

CommanderApaul you're a super good person, and thank you for taking care of that lovely gent in the last weeks of his life. He's gonna die happy and loved and that's the best anyone can hope for.