Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe
Tara:

SpannerX fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Aug 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
https://youtu.be/2NtLT6SrK8w

Tara on the nip.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

Tara

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

Blackchamber posted:

Oh man... is that belly a trap?

Never a trap.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

Unfortunately, I have to mention that Tara crossed the bridge a week ago. And then this thread popped up out of the blue for the first time in a while.

Good bye you sweet goof, may we meet again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

CommanderApaul posted:

Our vet told us that when he started to go downhill, that it was going to be fast. We weren't expecting it to be quite so fast. He stopped eating solid food completely on Saturday, and after a couple days of some cat soup things my wife found at the pet store, he stopped eating those too. When I took him in last night his mass had gone to baseball sized and his belly was full of fluid, and he was almost skeletal. We buried him in our kitty garden out back, under a weeping pussy willow tree that we planted this past summer for all of them.

I hope we gave him a happy last two months. :(

You are good people. Man, it's getting really dusty in here.