Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

This is Nick the cat. He is technically not our cat, as we've been told that he has a home across the road. He spends as much of his time as possible in my flat, usually trying his best to be touching me or my partner at all times. When he's not here, he visits our 81-year-old neighbour, who feeds the cats and birds of the neighbourhood, and has several chairs in sunny spots outside her house.

This is the only collar I've ever given him. He wore it for about a week, then it disappeared like every other collar he's turned up wearing.

Majestic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Reik posted:

You must steal that cat.

When I say he spends as much time as possible here, I mean it. He's often here from 7am to 11pm, and would stay longer but my partner doesn't like him staying the night. (Nick gets a bit silly around 4am)

Lynza posted:

I don't think that's necessary. Sounds like he has the best of all worlds (the cat, that is).

He's a spoiled little monster, that's for sure. I just let him in (7am again) and he's decided he really wants to sit on my arms. It's making it hard to post.

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

I gave Nick the cat a bottle of cat wine for Xmas. He ignored it completely, perhaps because he knows that reds don't go with fish.

Only moving to yawn. Such a sleepy boy.