Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Enos Shenk
Nov 3, 2011

This is Moses, or Moe for short. He showed up randomly outside our house and decided he wanted to be a people cat. No collar, we tried to find if someone had lost a rad orange cat, but nope.

He was really lanky, so I assume he was pretty young. He got an appointment to get his nuts snipped, spent about a week around our house after that. Then one night he wanted outside (He remained an indoor/outdoor cat) and never came home.

I like to think he just visited, or came to mooch a free neutering from us. I like to think he's a good catte in a good house somewhere, but it's a mystery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU