Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Good use of floof and mlem in those photos, A+

I miss living with a borderline-intelligent orange tomcat. Their antics are better than TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Drake_263 posted:

He's also huge. Not fat, just.. take your average housecat and scale him up about 60%. He frequently wins 'fights' with our other housecat, Leo, by just sitting on the little bastard.

I require photographic evidence of this.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Your thesis intrigues the Professor but he has to take points of your term paper because of your sloppy citations.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Trig Discipline posted:

George has perfected the art of sitting extremely normally.

All these fine orange bellies and nobody around to pet them. :(