Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy
Henry Cat

Hole peeker

Hard napper

Arm snuggler

Pants stealer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy
Charlotte Cat

Mouser

Kitty Kube defender

Literal cutest

Brother snuggler

Gorgeous orange lady

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I also have another orange catfrand in my life. His name is Pico Cat and he's a big rear end orange kitty. He belongs to my neighbor who travels all the time for work, so she is never home. So he's always popping out his cat door to find me, 'cause he knows I love him.

(literally 2 seconds after I kill my engine in my spot when I come for lunch or at 5, his big ole orange head pops out his flap, unless I am super late getting home, then he is sitting in front of my front door with A Look)

Bonus Henry Cat having a hard snuggle

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Gorgar posted:

Also, that picotum. Just look at that tum.

I will warn you, it is, most assuredly, A Trap.

(i still fall for it every time)

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Trig Discipline posted:

Not more beautiful, no, but I've known more awesome orange dude cats than any other type.

I went out of town for the weekend and used a cat care service a friend recommended. The lady came by last Monday for the meet n greet (of course she only meeted and greeted me) and when I was describing Henry Cat, my stocky little chunk of an orange Manx, her first remark was "Oh I bet he's the best cat ever".

He is.

eta:

He's happy I came home.

Geolicious fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Aug 14, 2016

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
So my good orange buddy neighbor cat moved today. And I am kinda torn up about it. But I got to hug him goodbye and give him some treats. Gonna miss you, Pico Cat. You were a good pal. I hope you make good pals at your next home.

Here's some bonus pics of my orange crew. I'm a Tennessee alumna, so we're getting geared up about more orange in the house.

Charlotte's on the left. The were both fast asleep.

This is the sad Henry face I get when I go to work too many days in a row.

But he's also there to help me out when I'm sad.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
May I share orange cats that are part of my extended shelter family?

(I'm a shelter volunteer for those of you who don't know)

This is my buddy Travolta. Still shy, but he'll come around to my Caturday Night Fever jokes soon.

This is my pal Salsa. He's one of our (what I like to call) FIV Positively Wonderful Cats. He's very good a blepping and mlemming.

And this is my good friend Bob. He's got a little squinty eye and he's also FIV Positively Wonderful, but he's such a big sweetheart. I love him to big orange bits.

Gonna try to slide Maximus by the judges here. His tail (not fully pictured) is pretty fukken orange.

Bonus: My orange lady whackadoo.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
He'll definitely chitter at you when you come over for pets. He's also kind of a giant, which isn't conveyed in the picture.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Henry has so much Orange Cat Bizness™ to take care of.

But Charlotte just wants to relax.

OK. Charlotte. That sounds like a good idea. Let's relax.

Bonus: My shelter pal Travolta. So far, no one has laughed at my Caturday Night Fever joke.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
That noise you just heard was me screaming "OMFG ORANGE MANX CAT". I have a *ahem* weakness. (though mine is a stumpy)

Pebble is the cutest orange rumpy fuzzbucket I have ever seen.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Someone wasn't 100% awake when I told him I had to get off the couch.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
One of these things is not like the other. One of these things is a goof.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
There was a moth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

BaronVonVaderham posted:

Recently woke up at 3am to cats jumping on my face because apparently a moth got in and was flying over the bed.

It's one thing if it was just the tiny kitten, but the huge 17lb ginger bastard was the one jumping on me.

Had a similar 3 AM experience when they found a millipede. It was a 5 Alarm situation apparently.