Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
This is our orange cat Carl. He's got incredibly long and thick hair and refuses to clean himself, but we love him anyways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Carl goes through phases of forgetting to put his tongue back in his mouth. No complaints here.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Carl loves my armpits. He'll bite my sleeve until I push it out of the way

http://i.imgur.com/EGd9xyi.webm

Look at those goony-rear end arms.

Reik fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Apr 23, 2016

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

The Lord of Hats posted:

He hasn't come home just yet, but I couldn't hold back from sharing soon-to-be my cat.

His name from the shelter is Tuna, but I'm not sure whether or not to keep it. Definitely open to any suggestions, though.

EDIT: Just got the call, I'll be picking him up today :3:

He looks like a Tuna. Maybe extend the name to Bumblebee Tuna? That way you can call him Bumbles or Tunes or whatever. Is he a poly?

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

skaboomizzy posted:

Oscar update: my regular vet read the report from the e-vet. Oscar peed four times between 8pm and 2am, so he's clearly not blocked. She didn't want to do a urinalysis while he's on antibiotics, so that's on hold.

I asked about dry food, since the e-vet suggested taking him off it. She said unless this becomes a recurring thing, there's no real reason to switch. I'm going to cut down on his dry food anyway to get him to drop a couple pounds.

Oscar has spent the morning marking everything and rolling around on the floor like an overgrown kitten; he doesn't even put up a huge fight taking his meds. He's the best.

Wet food is supposed to be better for the urinary tract/kidneys overall because it forces more moisture intake. Weruva makes some relatively inexpensive quality ingredient lines I always recommend. The current stuff we feed is almost identical to Tiki Cat in nutrients/ingredients but around half the cost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
You must steal that cat.