Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

farfegnougat
Oct 31, 2004

Reik posted:

This is our orange cat Carl. He's got incredibly long and thick hair and refuses to clean himself, but we love him anyways

Your orangecat ain't havin' with any of this gravity poo poo. At least, his fur ain't. I've never seen fur so vertical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

farfegnougat
Oct 31, 2004

This is my parents' orangecat, Rusty. He inherited the name from his foster and they kept it because everyone just calls him 'orange menace' or 'hey rear end in a top hat' or 'you pernicious little shithead' anyway so whatevs.

He is the epitome of feline grace and elegance. Also fat. Mostly, to be honest, fat.

Here he is encroaching on my parents' cowcat. He gives no fucks because he generally gives no fucks. Cowcat gives a gently caress but can't figure out how to dislodge this goddamn orange behemoth from her rear end so ohwell.

Here he is helping me study. He is Very Helpful.

Here he is playing dead, because orange. Thanks to Rusty I've learned that a lot of things can be explained by, "Because orange."

Here he is in the days when it was easy to let him hang out in his favorite position, ie being carried by a human. His ultra favorite position is being carried while slung over a human's shoulder and purring his fool head off. This would be more okay if he didn't weigh in excess of 20 pounds. He still insists on being carried on shoulders, which tend to give out under his ginormous weight. But he gives no fucks, because he is orange.

Orange.

farfegnougat
Oct 31, 2004

Handiklap posted:

Catiflower ear.

Ears aside, your orangecat has a beautiful face. So dignified. So unlike orange.

farfegnougat
Oct 31, 2004

rear end in a top hat casserole posted:

I hope flame points count, since I only have one "real" orange cat.
Sushi:

I think the rest of your oranges are acceptable entries into the 'creamsicle' category, but I'm afraid I can't see much orange in this one. You might have to provide more pics so we can verify that Sushi is, in fact, orange enough to qualify for this thread.

farfegnougat
Oct 31, 2004

rear end in a top hat casserole posted:

I submit for your approval this picture which shows very obvious orange on his fat little tail :3:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :swoon: And he looks so soft, too.

All right, Sushi. We'll let you in the club.

farfegnougat
Oct 31, 2004

Would still boop that nose.

farfegnougat
Oct 31, 2004

Shadowhand00 posted:

Is he considered orange? :ohdear:

Abundantly orange.

Also slightly Winston Churchill:

farfegnougat
Oct 31, 2004

FutonForensic posted:

Could your cats please tell my sister's cats how to properly lay with each other?

I see nothing improper about this. It is most properly catte.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

farfegnougat
Oct 31, 2004

FutonForensic posted:

Could your cats please tell my sister's cats how to properly lay with each other?

Challenge accepted.