Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
Thought I'd spice this thread up with Spice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
^^^ Amazed that yarn isn't 10 inches down that cat's throat already (my orangy loves string with a passion)

Seeing a new post in this thread always makes my day. Time for some more Spice as he sits directly to my left:

(of course he's on and/or knocking over things)

Tyson Tomko fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jan 18, 2016

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

PinkoBastard posted:

Boris likes old movies and sleeping in the sink.

Orange cats in sinks you say...Spice loves that too!

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

skaboomizzy posted:

Oscar has decided he's had enough of everyone's poo poo.

This is my favorite pic of him. "Leave me alone" paws, toebeans, it's all there.

(Gosh I love toebeans!)

I see your face cover up pic with Spice helping me with work super late at night (aka laying on my shirt next to me giving me moral support)

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

When my in-laws bought us that spinning cat toy you have there I thought it was a waste of money. Our cats LOVE that thing! I can scrape my fingernail on the material and wherever the cats are in the house they'll come flying in to pounce on it.

Now speaking of cats being where they shouldn't:

Of course I left it open for a few seconds, turned around, and what do you know, Spice is saying "HEY WHAT'S UP"