Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.
I hope flame points count, since I only have one "real" orange cat.

Weasley:

Beans:

Pickles:

Sushi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

farfegnougat posted:

I think the rest of your oranges are acceptable entries into the 'creamsicle' category, but I'm afraid I can't see much orange in this one. You might have to provide more pics so we can verify that Sushi is, in fact, orange enough to qualify for this thread.

He comes home Tuesday and I assure you, there will be many pics. His orange is faint, but it's coming along fast.

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

farfegnougat posted:

I think the rest of your oranges are acceptable entries into the 'creamsicle' category, but I'm afraid I can't see much orange in this one. You might have to provide more pics so we can verify that Sushi is, in fact, orange enough to qualify for this thread.

I submit for your approval this picture which shows very obvious orange on his fat little tail :3:

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

pastor of muppets posted:

He seems to like the older kitten/adult fosters she's had, too (although I don't think they tolerate his brand of overbearing friendliness as well as the young guys do, haha.) Her thirteen-year-old cat, Shoes, puts up with Beemo's clinginess, but he's more of a people cat so he's pretty "meh" about other animals in general.

Meant to say this earlier, but I really think we're gonna need to see more photographic evidence of his orange-ness. Lots more evidence. :colbert:

God, I love flame points. :3:

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

pastor of muppets posted:

Augggghh look at his little orange nose :swoon:

:ssh: most of that is food

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

farfegnougat posted:

Would still boop that nose.

And he would lick you. He's awesome like that.

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.
The orange intensifies:

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

Kwyndig posted:

I see Sushi is getting bigger, and more orange, is he STILL a messy eater? :3:

He's getting better, and I'm trying to transition him to dry food.

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.
Meeting of the creamsicles:

Sushi is getting better about keeping his food on the inside. Please ignore that he's playing around a weedwhacker.

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.
Sushi's face is clean now (most of the time)

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

sensy v2.0 posted:

Signe is probably telling me to buy more guitars

Is she named for the Clapton song?

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

sensy v2.0 posted:

Probably not. She was named by her previous owner (old lady who died) and the name itself is an old Nordic/Swedish name that means blessed. Pronounced sing-neh.

Just wondered, seeing as she was in a guitar case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

attackmole posted:

I stopped him from eating a different cats puked up food today but I still like him.

Why do people insist on disrupting the natural cycle?