Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Tyree posted:

With the Rams on bye, need a DEF

Ravens @SF (this was my first choice going in but they were poo poo last week)
Bengals @BUF (wait to see if t-mobile plays?)
Vikings vs. KC (i have maclin and kelce so this is not ideal)
Falcons @NO (they seem to be doing well lately and its a thursday game)

thoughts

Definitely Falcons. NO doesn't seem to be getting much going and the Falcons D is solid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
12-person ESPN standard league, two flex spots, 6 point TD

Need WRs, pick 2:

Emmanuel Sanders, DEN @ CLE
Kendall Wright, TEN vs. MIA
Sammy Watkins, BUF vs. CIN

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Vargo posted:

12-person ESPN standard league, two flex spots, 6 point TD

Need WRs, pick 2:

Emmanuel Sanders, DEN @ CLE
Kendall Wright, TEN vs. MIA
Sammy Watkins, BUF vs. CIN

Sanders and Wright. Sounds like Watkins will be on a pitch count and Tyrod might not play.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
.5ppr, 40+ yd tds get 2 bonus points.

Who do I play in my 3 Flex spots? Also I think I'm screwed if Yeldon doesn't go.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
In regards to all the people thinking about the Titans d only play them if you truly believe that the front 7 can be as dominant as it was last week

Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy

Skull Knight posted:

PPR league, and my RB situation is awful, and I'm hoping someone here can give me a better read on who to choose. I lost Charles, and didn't get to pick up West, so now I have the following options:

Pick 2 RBs and 1 Flex from the following:

RBs
Jeremy Hill
Antonio Andrews
Isaiah Crowell
Knile Davis
Chris Thompson

WRs
Golden Tate
Steve Smith Sr.

My RB situation is a dumpster fire; I don't know if any of those guys are even startable but I've got to choose two. I think I'm supposed to start Hill and Davis, but just given how they've done this year :smith:

No f'in clue on the flex side; I think whoever I choose is going to be awful. Smith (if he plays)? or Tate just because he got a lot of targets last week?

Sorry to re-post, but anyone able to give me any feedback / advice on my lineup?

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Yeldon @ HOU or L.Miller @ TEN? Slightly worried about Yeldon's groin, and I have a feeling Miami is going to try to pound it for some reason.

and

K.Wright @ MIA or A.Boldin @ BAL? Wright was whining about not getting the ball last week, but Boldin has a revenge game against a lovely pass D.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Skull Knight posted:

Sorry to re-post, but anyone able to give me any feedback / advice on my lineup?

If it's me, I go Hill and Andrews at RB, with S.Smith if he plays as flex. If Smith's out, I'd go Tate. Crowell's up against a nasty Denver D, Davis isn't supposedly going to be featured, Thompson is a lottery ticket.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Let's see how this charmander experiment goes this week.

smoothitron
Dec 25, 2013

Big Brother

Abugadu posted:

Yeldon @ HOU or L.Miller @ TEN? Slightly worried about Yeldon's groin, and I have a feeling Miami is going to try to pound it for some reason.

and

K.Wright @ MIA or A.Boldin @ BAL? Wright was whining about not getting the ball last week, but Boldin has a revenge game against a lovely pass D.

I'd start Yeldon and Wright. Everything I see says the groin isn't serious, and Denard Robinson is still #2 in carries among RBs on the Jags despite being out since week 2. I feel like the Niners competitive game against the Giants will be their last competitive game for a while.

Pick 2 WRs - 8 team PPR

Julio Jones @ NO
Alshon Jeffery @ Det(assuming he plays)
Brandon Marshall vs. Was
Jeremy Maclin @ Min

Even though he's been a target hog for some reason the internet seems down on Marshall this week. Yes I'm starting Julio regardless, but I don't have any choice but to start Devonta Freeman and Matt Ryan, and it sucks to have so much riding on the poopy Thursday game.

Pick 1 TE - 8 team PPR
Greg Olsen @ Sea
Antonio Gates @ GB

Have to figure the Packers defense has shutting out Gates as a top priority right?

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Tyree posted:

With the Rams on bye, need a DEF

Ravens @SF (this was my first choice going in but they were poo poo last week)
Bengals @BUF (wait to see if t-mobile plays?)
Vikings vs. KC (i have maclin and kelce so this is not ideal)
Falcons @NO (they seem to be doing well lately and its a thursday game)

thoughts

Bengals by a mile. How on earth are they unowned? Practically every skill player on Buffalo's offense is nursing an injury.

CanUSayGym
Aug 19, 2006

Hmm? Vincent van Gogh fuck myself?
Survey says?

I might try to trade for Brady or Rodgers.

I have:
QB Stafford, Tyrod, Stafford
RB: Ingram, Lynch, Ellington, Forte
WR: James Jones, Maclin, Benjamin, B Marshall
TE: Eifert
D/ST: Patriots, Jets

]He has:
QB: Brady, Rodgers
RB: Rawls, McCoy, Randle, L. Miller
WR: Fitzgerald, AJ Green, Antonio Brown, Harvin, Bryant
TE : Daniels
D/ST: Steelers, Seattle

Standard league. This is a first year league with not too mush at stake but I want to win and win big, what would you offer someone for Brady or Rodgers from my team? I'm not 100% on actually trying to trade for sure but kinda want input on possible combos to offer him.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
How likely is it that Houston shreds Jacksonville? I've got Adrian Foster almost definitely (Karlos Williams would be his alternate), and I'm considering playing DeAndre Hopkins over Antonio Brown since it looks like Roethlesberger is still out.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH

coronaball posted:

Bengals by a mile. How on earth are they unowned? Practically every skill player on Buffalo's offense is nursing an injury.

dunno. like i said ive been rolling with st louis and im even keeping 2 def for this week to hold on to them. their remainder of matchups looks pretty good.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Let's see how this charmander experiment goes this week.
:hfive: Here goes nothing.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Need to choose a flex dude - Yahoo standard, no PPR:

Duke Johnson vs DEN
Kendall Wright vs MIA
Pierre Garcon @ NYJ

My gut says Johnson but Wright has been making noise about being underutilized so he might get more opportunities. Garcon seems safe but with no upside potential

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Single flex position, yahoo PPR, 6 pt touchdown:

Pierre Garcon vs NYJ
Anquan Boldin vs Bal
Roddy White vs NO

I've got garcon in now, but am curious if anyone feels Boldin has potential given the better matchup. Or is it just whether I think Kaep will actually play decently?

Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

Best QB in Arizona history*

*projected
Lions DEF vs CHI
Bengals DEF vs BUF

Originally picked up Lions D to spot for Bengals during bye week and for the good matchup this week, but tough to sit CIN against buffalo with all the injuries even as bad as the bears have been?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

sector_corrector posted:

How likely is it that Houston shreds Jacksonville? I've got Adrian Foster almost definitely (Karlos Williams would be his alternate), and I'm considering playing DeAndre Hopkins over Antonio Brown since it looks like Roethlesberger is still out.

DeAndre is a WR1 so why are you ever benching him? Also, that game has a decent chance of being a high scoring game, so I would play either team's top offensive weapons.

Absolute Zero posted:

Lions DEF vs CHI
Bengals DEF vs BUF

Originally picked up Lions D to spot for Bengals during bye week and for the good matchup this week, but tough to sit CIN against buffalo with all the injuries even as bad as the bears have been?

I would play Cin this week over the Lions. I'm hoping the lions win, but I can easily see them just sucking rear end again this week.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

QB spot, 4PPTD, not so great options.

Matthew Stafford vs. Chi
Alex Smith @Min

I feel like maybe giving Stafford one more chance due to Smith's matchup being so rough, and who knows how that offense will even look this week. Cutler @Det, Fitzpatrick vs. Was, and Tannehill @Ten are all FAs as well, but if I do that I'll be straight up dropping Stafford because he's dead to me (and possibly to Det).

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

thrawn527 posted:

QB spot, 4PPTD, not so great options.

Matthew Stafford vs. Chi
Alex Smith @Min

I feel like maybe giving Stafford one more chance due to Smith's matchup being so rough, and who knows how that offense will even look this week. Cutler @Det, Fitzpatrick vs. Was, and Tannehill @Ten are all FAs as well, but if I do that I'll be straight up dropping Stafford because he's dead to me (and possibly to Det).

I'd drop Stafford for Cutler and play him. Stafford has been garbage all season.

For my own question, pick a bad RB. Yahoo standard, no PPR:
Antonio Andrews v Mia
Knile Davis @ Min
Ellington @ Pit

Ellington I'd have to get off waivers. Leaning Knile since he has the most upside.

Sir Plus
Jan 16, 2008

Ain't easy looking this eggstraordinary.

Would love to get a read on my choices this week for ESPN standard scoring, 2RB,2WR,1RB/WR:

Ivory vWSH
CHARCANDRICK @MIN
CJ Anderson @CLE
Ronnie Hillman @CLE
Blount @IND
Woodhead @GB

Antonio Brown :smith: vARI
Edelman @IND
Alshon :saddowns: @DET
Boldin vBAL
Snead vATL

Do any of my options have a better upside than AB84 with Vick throwing to him? Also who should I slot in when Alshon inevitably doesn't play again?

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
Pick 2 RBs, 2 WRS and a FLEX in .5 PPR.

RB:
Marshawn Lynch v CAR
Frank Gore v NE
Arian Foster @ JAX

TJ Yeldon v HOU
Karlos Williams v Cin (Has he been confirmed out yet?)

WR:
Donte Moncrief v NE
Leonard Hankerson @ NO

Allen Hurns v HOU
Steve Smith Sr. @ SF(if he plays)

My main toss up is Hurns and Hankerson since both are #2's who might be playing hurt. Nagging injuries to Yeldon, Lynch and Foster are worrying me too, but it sounds like Lynch might finally be good to go.

zeldadude
Nov 24, 2004

OH SNAP!
Standard non PPR 4ptd, need two RB, two WR and a flex. Bolded are who I have slotted in right now.

Bortles vs HOU
Luck vs NE

Lacy vs SD
Foster @ JAC
Ellington @ PIT
Gordon @ GB
Charmander @ MIN

Marshall vs WAS
Robinson vs HOU
Benjamin vs DEN
Cooks vs ATL
Matthews vs NYG

Not sure about cooks. I've lost all faith in Matthews too, I can't handle another TD pass dropped. Thoughts?

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

dxt posted:

I'd drop Stafford for Cutler and play him. Stafford has been garbage all season.

Antonio Andrews v Mia
Knile Davis @ Min
Ellington @ Pit

Ellington I'd have to get off waivers. Leaning Knile since he has the most upside.

Thanks.

As for your options, yeesh. I guess I'd go Davis as well, and hope he breaks out or vultures. It honestly could go to either West or Davis. Or they could have an even split. But I wouldn't start Andrews or Ellington this week.

Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy

dxt posted:

Antonio Andrews v Mia
Knile Davis @ Min
Ellington @ Pit

I am in the same boat as you friend...

I was going to go with Andrews, but now I'm leaning more towards Davis. I'm gonna get crushed this week unless my guys put up monster points, so I might as well go all in, to try to get the bigger upside. Davis or West, it's a toss up and one of them will have a good game (probably). Andrews is 3rd on the depth chart, even though he's had two decent games...

fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.
Need advice on a trade.

I get Antonio Andrews and Stevie Johnson.
He gets Eric decker.

In accepting the trade I would have to drop someone from my roster.

I'm leaning towards accepting and dropping either CJ Anderson or Travis Benjamin.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

fallin1 posted:

Need advice on a trade.

I get Antonio Andrews and Stevie Johnson.
He gets Eric decker.

In accepting the trade I would have to drop someone from my roster.

I'm leaning towards accepting and dropping either CJ Anderson or Travis Benjamin.

Andrews is no improvement on CJ Anderson, and Stevie Johnson is injured. I'm not even sure Stevie's a better option than Decker when both are healthy, now that Gates is back. This looks like a no to me.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

zeldadude posted:

Standard non PPR 4ptd, need two RB, two WR and a flex. Bolded are who I have slotted in right now.

Bortles vs HOU
Luck vs NE

Lacy vs SD
Foster @ JAC
Ellington @ PIT
Gordon @ GB
Charmander @ MIN

Marshall vs WAS
Robinson vs HOU
Benjamin vs DEN
Cooks vs ATL
Matthews vs NYG

Not sure about cooks. I've lost all faith in Matthews too, I can't handle another TD pass dropped. Thoughts?

I'd stay put with everything. Gordon has potential for a big day but Ellington is a safer pick.

Standard non ppr league flex dilemma I'm having:
Landry vs the Titans
Hankerson tonight vs the Saints

I have two RBs on buy and McCoy is injured so i have to play a receiver

Sumo
Jun 17, 2005

16 team Standard non-PPR. Looking for advice/confirmation on Flex.

QB
Eli @ PHI
Tyrod vs CIN

RB
Foster @ JAC
Hill @ BUF

WR
Demaryius Thomas @ CLE
Allen Robinson vs HOU

TE
Jimmy Graham vs CAR
Owen Daniels @ CLE

Possible Flex Choices:
Hankerson @ NO
Snead vs ATL
Ty Montgomery vs SD
David Johnson @ PIT
A Bradshaw (stash)

Hankerson & Snead both play tonight.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

ESPN 1 PPR

Willie Snead vs. ATL
or
Anquan Boldin vs. BAL

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Sumo posted:

16 team Standard non-PPR. Looking for advice/confirmation on Flex.

QB
Eli @ PHI
Tyrod vs CIN

RB
Foster @ JAC
Hill @ BUF

WR
Demaryius Thomas @ CLE
Allen Robinson vs HOU

TE
Jimmy Graham vs CAR
Owen Daniels @ CLE

Possible Flex Choices:
Hankerson @ NO
Snead vs ATL
Ty Montgomery vs SD
David Johnson @ PIT
A Bradshaw (stash)

Hankerson & Snead both play tonight.

I'd go with Snead over Hankerson

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Got another one for you guys (different league). Pick two WRs. 0.5 ppr.

Randall Cobb vs. Chargers
TY Hilton vs. Patriots

Anquan Boldin vs. Ravens

The ones I have in have better projections but after he blew up the Giants I'm wondering if Boldin might be a good matchup for a weak Baltimore pass defense.

Sumo
Jun 17, 2005

Gobias Ind. posted:

Leaning this way too now that I think about it. With Julio in or out, it makes me second- & triple-guess.

Oh well, putting in Snead for now, and rooting both for and against myself because I have ATL's defense.

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib
Well if BOTH Forsett and Yeldon are out, I'm completely screwed

I have
  • CJA
  • Hillman
  • Ahmad Bradshaw
  • Knile Davis
on my bench, and it looks like the WW has:
  • Herron
  • Boobie
  • Joique
  • Bilal Powell
  • McCluster
  • Khiry
and some more trash

RB1/RB2 among that pile? My thoughts are in bold, with CJA above Bradshaw if I only have to fill one spot

Gobias Ind. posted:

Agreed

Hazo posted:

TY Hilton vs. Patriots

Anquan Boldin vs. Ravens

The ones I have in have better projections but after he blew up the Giants I'm wondering if Boldin might be a good matchup for a weak Baltimore pass defense.
I like your picks, line for total points in SF/BAL is just 43, versus 50 and 55 for the other two

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

thethreeman posted:

I have
  • CJA
  • Hillman
  • Ahmad Bradshaw
  • Knile Davis
  • Herron
  • Boobie
  • Joique
  • Bilal Powell
  • McCluster
  • Khiry
and some more trash

RB1/RB2 among that pile? My thoughts are in bold, with CJA above Bradshaw if I only have to fill one spot

Agreed

I like your picks, line for total points in SF/BAL is just 43, versus 50 and 55 for the other two
Yeah I'm just concerned the NE secondary will shut down Hilton and force an injured Luck to spread the ball around, whereas Boldin is pretty clearly Kaep's favorite.

And I didn't know Forsett was injured so badly, he's my Flex play so that's gonna suck if he's out so maybe Boldin will be going in anyway. My backups are Steve Smith in a back brace, or Murray, Witten, or VJax (all on bye).

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag

Hazo posted:

TY Hilton vs. Patriots

Anquan Boldin vs. Ravens

This is right if TY is healthy, but keep an eye on him. He was put on the injury report today.

thethreeman posted:

I have
  • CJA
  • Hillman
  • Ahmad Bradshaw
  • Knile Davis
  • Herron
  • Boobie
  • Joique
  • Bilal Powell
  • McCluster
  • Khiry
and some more trash

I'd really avoid Bradshaw this week in (esp 0-ppr) until we see what his workload will be. Everyone is super excited based on what he did last year (I know, I had him last year) and that could be realized, but he could also play 15% of snaps this week. Wait till he proves it to play him imo. (As for advice: I think CJA/Hillman is the lowest floor as Denver *should finally do something on offense this week).

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag
Either I Flex (standard 0-ppr)

Cooks tonight (ATL)

or Karlos Williams (Cin) - if he goes
Jeremy Hill/Ronnie Hillman - if he doesn't

I have not idea what to do. If Williams was healthy I'd play him, but without knowing that I feel like Cooks tonight is my safest bet.

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
Standard scoring, non PPR.
L. Hankerson @NO or M. Gordon@GB for my flex spot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

gingerberger posted:

Either I Flex (standard 0-ppr)

Cooks tonight (ATL)

or Karlos Williams (Cin) - if he goes
Jeremy Hill/Ronnie Hillman - if he doesn't

I have not idea what to do. If Williams was healthy I'd play him, but without knowing that I feel like Cooks tonight is my safest bet.

There is absolutely no sign that he will be cleared, and McCoy might play anyway. I'd use one of the other options.

• Locked thread