Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shitbutt cockfag
Dec 19, 2004
Is this internet, or am I only dreaming?

shitbutt cockfag posted:

With Yeldon out I'm stuck with the following waiver garbage for my RB 2:

Rawls vs CAR
Gerhart vs HOU
D. Robinson vs HOU
Antonio Andrews vs MIA
Crowell vs DEN

Last minute bump for this one. Also, are any of these guys worth sitting Hill for? I hate Hill right now but gotta keep him in because of Byes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008
Reposting

.5ppr
Pick one
Barnridge vs DEN
Garçon @NYJ
Bradshaw @NE

I am leaning towards Barnridge since Garcon is probably getting covered by Revis and who knows what Bradshaw would do.

Another option would be to drop stevie Johnson for denard robinson

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Murphy Brownback posted:

I need to pick 3 from Allen Robinson, Hurns, Moncrief and OBJ. Do I play it "safe" and do Hurns, Robinson and OBJ (or Moncrief if it sounds like he's going to sit)? Or do I do Robinson, Moncrief and OBJ? The second one seems like it makes more sense given the wind news, but if OBJ sat I'd be screwed with no alternative for my third slot.

Would you be able to pick up Dwane Harris if OBJ doesn't play? That's my plan. Because I'd say Robinson/Moncrief/OBJ is definitely the preferred play.

e: For what it's worth (nothing) I think OBJ plays this week.

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Ok:

Between Boldin vs Bal, Tate vs Chi and Smith Sr. vs SF, I chose Boldin. Good call?

Between Gore vs NE, L. Miller vs Ten and Dion Lewis, I chose L. Miller and D. Lewis. Good call?

I have a few minutes to change my mind on Miller in favor of Gore, and Tate in favor of the other two WRs

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
1 WR 1 Flex no ppr standard ESPN Scoring

Allen Hurns v Hou
Sammy Watkins V Cin
Alfred Morris @NYJ
Ronnie Hillman @ Cle

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Gobias Ind. posted:

Would you be able to pick up Dwane Harris if OBJ doesn't play? That's my plan. Because I'd say Robinson/Moncrief/OBJ is definitely the preferred play.

e: For what it's worth (nothing) I think OBJ plays this week.

I didn't think to check that - I could, so I guess I'll go with that, thanks. I also think he's going to play but I'm still a little worried about the being limited/being a decoy thing.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Cam Newton @ Seattle
Eli Manning @ Philly

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Pops Mgee posted:

Cam Newton @ Seattle
Eli Manning @ Philly

Eli

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

shitbutt cockfag posted:

Last minute bump for this one. Also, are any of these guys worth sitting Hill for? I hate Hill right now but gotta keep him in because of Byes

I chose Denard Robinson.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Swarmin Swedes posted:

Reposting

.5ppr
Pick one
Barnridge vs DEN
Garçon @NYJ
Bradshaw @NE

I am leaning towards Barnridge since Garcon is probably getting covered by Revis and who knows what Bradshaw would do.

Another option would be to drop stevie Johnson for denard robinson

Denard Robinson is who I am starting.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

yoyodyne posted:

1 WR 1 Flex no ppr standard ESPN Scoring

Allen Hurns v Hou
Sammy Watkins V Cin
Alfred Morris @NYJ
Ronnie Hillman @ Cle

Hurns and Morris

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Duro posted:

Ok:

Between Boldin vs Bal, Tate vs Chi and Smith Sr. vs SF, I chose Boldin. Good call?

Between Gore vs NE, L. Miller vs Ten and Dion Lewis, I chose L. Miller and D. Lewis. Good call?

I have a few minutes to change my mind on Miller in favor of Gore, and Tate in favor of the other two WRs

Stand as you are.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
gently caress Fantasy Football.

shitbutt cockfag
Dec 19, 2004
Is this internet, or am I only dreaming?

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

gently caress Fantasy Football.

Agreed. I don't like this season.

Enforka
Dec 24, 2004

Murphy Brownback posted:

I need to pick 3 from Allen Robinson, Hurns, Moncrief and OBJ. Do I play it "safe" and do Hurns, Robinson and OBJ (or Moncrief if it sounds like he's going to sit)? Or do I do Robinson, Moncrief and OBJ? The second one seems like it makes more sense given the wind news, but if OBJ sat I'd be screwed with no alternative for my third slot.
I think you've got to play it safe. Hurns and Robinson are both good. Can't get caught without a starter.

thefncrow
Mar 14, 2001
Late question. 0.5 PPR, picking for a flex spot:

Dion Lewis @IND
Odell Beckham Jr @PHI

I'm leaning Lewis because it sounds like he is actually going to play. If I go with OBJ, I have Rueben Randle I can use as a backup should OBJ not play, but I feel like I'm going to kick myself if I roll the dice on OBJ and end up having to play Randle instead of going with Lewis.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Welp. Starting Boldin over Beckham. This sucks.

Sheeple
Nov 1, 2011

Sheeple posted:

Final word for bortles vs cutler vs Mariota? I need someone to blame when it inevitably goes to poo poo.

I got scared off by the wind and his bum shoulder and played cutler instead. I have only myself to blame for the poo poo.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Sheeple posted:

I got scared off by the wind and his bum shoulder and played cutler instead. I have only myself to blame for the poo poo.

Sheeple my man how many times is enough times for me to say Bort? I ask for future reference

Sheeple
Nov 1, 2011
Not enough apparently. Could cost me the week too.

Kinfolk Jones
Oct 31, 2010

Faaaaaaaaast
Do I start ODB or roll with Jordan Matthews? ESPN 0.5 PPR, I'm up by 12 points going up against Zach Ertz.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I hope you started ODB.

Raise your hand if you sat him yesterday like me due to uncertainty and now will likely lose as a result. :negative:

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe
Embarrassment of riches but I legit don't know who to start here in my flex. No ppr.

Foster @ Miami
Murray @ SD
Blount V NYJ

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Foster and it isn't close.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
In yahoo .5ppr, 6ptd, yahoo:
Clay in London vs Jags or
Graham @ 9ers

Hmmm...

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Clay

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
NFL.com, standard scoring no PPR. This week is giving me a bit of a headache. This is what I've got going on.

QB - Russell Wilson (@ San Francisco)
RB1 - Carlos Hyde (vs Seattle)
RB2 - Chris Johnson (vs Baltimore)
WR1 - Odell Beckham (vs Dallas)
WR2 - Brandon Marshall (@ New England)
TE - Gary Barnidge (@ St. Louis)
Flex - Malcom Floyd (vs Oakland)

Bench:

Shane Vereen (vs Dallas)
Allen Hurns (vs Buffalo)

I don't like Hurns' chances and Vereen seems too unreliable to start, even though Hyde was LP though I assume he'll play. I'm also not fond of Barnidge's chances against the Rams even though he's been amazing for me since I grabbed him three weeks ago. Looking at my league's available players, the RBs are sparse so I don't think I'll get much help there, I'm kinda stuck with who I have on that front.

Mostly I'm looking at the FAs and trying to figure out if any of them would be good to pick up and start over who I have now. For QB, the only decent option looks to be Ryan Fitzpatrick (vs New England), and I'm seriously considering starting him over Wilson given Seattle's o-line problems lately. For TE, my choices are Crockett Gilmore (@ Arizona) and assuming they're healthy, Jordan Reed (vs Tampa Bay) and Eric Ebron (vs Minnesota). Anyone think Fitz over Wilson is a good idea, or if I should grab another TE over Barnidge?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Twelve by Pies posted:

NFL.com, standard scoring no PPR. This week is giving me a bit of a headache. This is what I've got going on.

QB - Russell Wilson (@ San Francisco)
RB1 - Carlos Hyde (vs Seattle)
RB2 - Chris Johnson (vs Baltimore)
WR1 - Odell Beckham (vs Dallas)
WR2 - Brandon Marshall (@ New England)
TE - Gary Barnidge (@ St. Louis)
Flex - Malcom Floyd (vs Oakland)

Bench:

Shane Vereen (vs Dallas)
Allen Hurns (vs Buffalo)

I don't like Hurns' chances and Vereen seems too unreliable to start, even though Hyde was LP though I assume he'll play. I'm also not fond of Barnidge's chances against the Rams even though he's been amazing for me since I grabbed him three weeks ago. Looking at my league's available players, the RBs are sparse so I don't think I'll get much help there, I'm kinda stuck with who I have on that front.

Mostly I'm looking at the FAs and trying to figure out if any of them would be good to pick up and start over who I have now. For QB, the only decent option looks to be Ryan Fitzpatrick (vs New England), and I'm seriously considering starting him over Wilson given Seattle's o-line problems lately. For TE, my choices are Crockett Gilmore (@ Arizona) and assuming they're healthy, Jordan Reed (vs Tampa Bay) and Eric Ebron (vs Minnesota). Anyone think Fitz over Wilson is a good idea, or if I should grab another TE over Barnidge?

I wouldn't pick any of those guys up and I'd 100% start Hurns over Floyd. Buffalo has done a good job against WR1s but WR2s have faired well.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
0 PPR:

Hankerson @ TEN
Snead @ IND
Crowder v TB
Diggs @ DET
Wallace @ DET

I need to play three, sit one, and drop one for a replacement K so I can hold on to Brandon McManus for his bye week. Is it crazy to drop Mike Wallace out of this bunch?

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

No PPR, pick 2 for flex:

Steve Smith @ Arizona
Jeremy Maclin (presuming he's cleared to play) vs. Pittsburgh
Dion Lewis vs. NYJ

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
I need a QB to cover for Rodgers this week, but my Fitzpatrick pickup was taken by someone higher on the waiver wire.

Which of these options is best:

Stafford v Min
Bradford v Car
Bridgewater v Det
Winston v Was

Stafford and Bradford are on waivers (which I'm 8/14 on), so I may need to choose between Bridgewater or Winston. I'm inclined towards Stafford but if I fail to get him on waivers, how do the rest look? Or is there a better matchup to be found elsewhere?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Power of Pecota posted:

No PPR, pick 2 for flex:

Steve Smith @ Arizona
Jeremy Maclin (presuming he's cleared to play) vs. Pittsburgh
Dion Lewis vs. NYJ

Smith and Lewis even if Maclin plays.

JosefStalinator posted:

I need a QB to cover for Rodgers this week, but my Fitzpatrick pickup was taken by someone higher on the waiver wire.

Stafford v Min
Bradford v Car
Bridgewater v Det
Winston v Was

Stafford and Bradford are on waivers (which I'm 8/14 on), so I may need to choose between Bridgewater or Winston. I'm inclined towards Stafford but if I fail to get him on waivers, how do the rest look? Or is there a better matchup to be found elsewhere?

Stafford

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

JosefStalinator posted:

Stafford v Min
Bradford v Car
Bridgewater v Det
Winston v Was

Stafford, if you can't get him, is Hoyer available? Miami's defense is starting to not look like total garbage, but Hoyer has been putting up fantasy points and is only 9% owned.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

VietCampo posted:

Stafford, if you can't get him, is Hoyer available? Miami's defense is starting to not look like total garbage, but Hoyer has been putting up fantasy points and is only 9% owned.

Sadly, Hoyer's taken :(. This is a pretty competitive 14 man league so good value doesn't last very long. I've put in a waiver order for Stafford, but if he's scooped up (which is moderately likely), do you guys like winston or bridgewater more? I know neither is particularly desirable, but i may be forced to just take whoever I can by Saturday.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

0.5 ppr

Barnidge @ St. Louis Rams
Witten @ New York Giants

Witten has a vastly better matchup and posted 22 against NYG in week 1, but Barnidge is just an all around monster. Gotta be Barnidge, right?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Hazo posted:

0.5 ppr

Barnidge @ St. Louis Rams
Witten @ New York Giants

Witten has a vastly better matchup and posted 22 against NYG in week 1, but Barnidge is just an all around monster. Gotta be Barnidge, right?

Yeah - Witten's monster game was with Romo at the helm, his value drops with Wheeden at QB.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Hi MMT ^_^

Miko posted:

Anyone else on the Diggs wagon? I am seriously considering starting him over Jordan Matthews this week.
I'm thinking of doing the same. Diggs over Matthews/Cooks/Crabtree. And I'm thinking of starting Christine Michaels over Dion Lewis since he's banged up. Is this stupid? 0 PPR.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Fast Luck posted:

Hi MMT ^_^

I'm thinking of doing the same. Diggs over Matthews/Cooks/Crabtree. And I'm thinking of starting Christine Michaels over Dion Lewis since he's banged up. Is this stupid? 0 PPR.

Hey FL :j::hf::v:

Murmur Twin posted:

0 PPR:

Hankerson @ TEN
Snead @ IND
Crowder v TB
Diggs @ DET
Wallace @ DET

I need to play three, sit one, and drop one for a replacement K so I can hold on to Brandon McManus for his bye week. Is it crazy to drop Mike Wallace out of this bunch?

So for those on the Diggs train, would you play him over Wallace? I also have AP, I feel like I should just pick up Bridgewater and go all-in.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Pick a Defense:

MIA vs. HOU
PHI @ CAR
NYG vs. DAL
ATL @ TEN
TB @ WAS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pews