Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fritopi
Feb 16, 2007
YUM YUM SO GOOD

dxt posted:

Been streaming QBs since Big Ben died. Yahoo standard:

Cutler @ Det
Bradford v NYG
BORT v Hou
Tannehill @ Ten
Hoyer @ Jax

currently leaning Cutler, would like to go Bortles but don't trust him with an injured throwing arm.

I'm going Bort just because of how bad the Texans have been. Unless Alshon is back. In which case, Cutler.

Yahoo standard for me.

RB
Forte @Det
Dion Lewis @Ind
Gore vsNE

Def going Forte, and I'm leaning towards Dion because I just don't like Gore. I don't like his face.

WR
Odell @Phi
Fitzgerald @Pit
Maclin @Min
Allen Hurns vsHou
Rishard Matthews @Ten

Odell for sure and the rest I dunno. Common sense says Fitz and Maclin, but Hurns is playing the Texans and has picked up a ton of garbage time points recently. Plus, I'm playing Bort and it's always nice getting them double-tap points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread