Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Not your typical post but wanted to share my son's headstone..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Rest in piece.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

Rest in piece.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless nether. You will all mine diamonds

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
F

ModsBanForJokes
Apr 16, 2014
im sorry about your dead gay son

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
no one is going to get that head stone in 30 years and 100 years from onw everyoen will be wondering who the dead retard was lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Nooner posted:

no one is going to get that head stone in 30 years and 100 years from onw everyoen will be wondering who the dead retard was lol

.|..

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Nooner posted:

Yikes.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Average Bear posted:

Not your typical post but wanted to share my son's headstone..

God bless.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Nooner posted:

Turn your monitor to "on".

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Nooner posted:

You're about to be the dead retard, bitch.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
i thought he'd at least gotten a chance to play undertale but then i looked at the dates :negative:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Tarranon posted:

i thought he'd at least gotten a chance to play undertale but then i looked at the dates :negative:

:whitewater:

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Nooner posted:

Trolls are not welcome here, and especially not in this dire time.

ModsBanForJokes
Apr 16, 2014

Nooner posted:

wtf....

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Nooner posted:

I do not wish to see your posts here.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

this was beautiful op.. thank you for sharing this with us. i have to admit i cried a single manly tear -- and my sincerest goondolences that you had to suffer such a tragic loss

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

thats sad OP.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I thought that nooner guy was going to be perma-probated for the last time he posted in here.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

FactsAreUseless posted:

I thought that nooner guy was going to be perma-probated for the last time he posted in here.
Please make this happen.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

Same. Maybe that will get fixed.

*looks expectantly at Imp Zone moderation team*

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

coldplay chiptunes posted:

Please make this happen.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's sad when a child dies.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Black Baby Goku posted:

It's sad when a child dies.
Tragic, imho.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

that's sad actually. move this thread to GBS

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This 8 year old human being loved Minecraft, lmfao. Stupid loving bitch.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Nooner posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with you?

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
better to die a human, than live to become a creeper. RIP

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I'm gonna ignore the trolls and just say how sorry I am for the loss of your son. Semper games.

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

The inscription says "If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever"

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Goondolences, OP

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

:pray:

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

bog pixie posted:

The inscription says "If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever"
😭

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

bog pixie posted:

life is pretty terrible sometimes.

rip young gamer.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

You're all Diamonds.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This 8 year old human being loved Minecraft, lmfao. Stupid loving bitch.

it reminds me of the dude who killed himself years ago over an ipod and ppl would visit his grave irl and stick their ipods on it and take pics

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Came expecting Baby Gamerman, left thinking about the Road Dogg Jesse James and B.A. Double D, A Double crooked letter Badd rear end Billy Gunn.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Wormskull posted:

Came expecting Baby Gamerman, left thinking about the Road Dogg Jesse James and B.A. Double D, A Double crooked letter Badd rear end Billy Gunn.
Weird, but okay...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

lol.

• Locked thread