Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

coldplay chiptunes posted:

Please make this happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's sad when a child dies.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Came expecting Baby Gamerman, left thinking about the Road Dogg Jesse James and B.A. Double D, A Double crooked letter Badd rear end Billy Gunn.

lol.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's good to laugh, in these tough times

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
F

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Oh look at me, I'm to cool for gaming. Oh yeah? *Blasts your head off with a shotgun* Then why are you posting in a video game forum. Oh wait. *Shoots your hands off and unplugs your keyboard* You're not...

Lolled at this driving to work today. Thinking about destroying some haters hands with a Remington and the unplugging that stupid fuckers keyboard. So much win

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Michaellaneous posted:

God bless your son, he is in a better place now, playing all these cool video games that have come out and will come out.

This guy should be probated on sight

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Assfuck Jones

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

small hendren posted:

He seems legit insufferable but that doesn't mean I wouldn't give it a good slamming once or thrice.

lmfao. Is that the guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol. Good

• Locked thread