Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
Thread reset time!

Old threads here:
PYF image macros/memes: gooby pls i can haz cheezeburger?
PYF image macros/memes II: Yes, it's come to this. Deal with it.
PYF Macros & Memes III: Limit one (1) Confession Bear per page, you cretins
PYF Macros & Memes: The Meme Ghetto
PYF macros and other poo poo: dickpusku maasta Suomi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Oh, there you are.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
OP, your name is spelled wrong. It's beath.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

but hopefully not soon

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Korgan has bestowed his blessings on this thread, may it live for 500 pages or more

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time
This guy really loves him some Korgan posts!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
thank mr korgal

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Who is Beath?

atal
Aug 13, 2006

burning down the house
Beath is Certain :wizard:

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
please don't post small zip zop zoobity bop

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Hihohe posted:

Who is Beath?

For twelve years you've been asking "Who is Beath?" This is Beath speaking. I'm the man who's taken away your victims and thus destroyed your world. You've heard it said that this is an age of moral crisis and that Man's sins are destroying the world. But your chief virtue has been sacrifice, and you've demanded more sacrifices at every disaster. You've sacrificed justice to mercy and happiness to duty. So why should you be afraid of the world around you?

Your world is only the product of your sacrifices. While you were dragging the men who made your happiness possible to your sacrificial altars, I beat you to it. I reached them first and told them about the game you were playing and where it would take them. I explained the consequences of your 'brother-love' morality, which they had been too innocently generous to understand. You won't find them now, when you need them more than ever.

We're on strike against your creed of unearned rewards and unrewarded duties. If you want to know how I made them quit, I told them exactly what I'm telling you tonight. I taught them the morality of Reason – that it was right to pursue one's own happiness as one's principal goal in life. I don't consider the pleasure of others my goal in life, nor do I consider my pleasure the goal of anyone else's life.

I am a trader. I earn what I get in trade for what I produce. I ask for nothing more or nothing less than what I earn. That is justice. I don't force anyone to trade with me; I only trade for mutual benefit. Force is the great evil that has no place in a rational world. One may never force another human to act against his/her judgment. If you deny a man's right to Reason, you must also deny your right to your own judgment. Yet you have allowed your world to be run by means of force, by men who claim that fear and joy are equal incentives, but that fear and force are more practical.

You've allowed such men to occupy positions of power in your world by preaching that all men are evil from the moment they're born. When men believe this, they see nothing wrong in acting in any way they please. The name of this absurdity is 'original sin'. That's inmpossible. That which is outside the possibility of choice is also outside the province of morality. To call sin that which is outside man's choice is a mockery of justice. To say that men are born with a free will but with a tendency toward evil is ridiculous. If the tendency is one of choice, it doesn't come at birth. If it is not a tendency of choice, then man's will is not free.

And then there's your 'brother-love' morality. Why is it moral to serve others, but not yourself? If enjoyment is a value, why is it moral when experienced by others, but not by you? Why is it immoral to produce something of value and keep it for yourself, when it is moral for others who haven't earned it to accept it? If it's virtuous to give, isn't it then selfish to take?

Your acceptance of the code of selflessness has made you fear the man who has a dollar less than you because it makes you feel that that dollar is rightfully his. You hate the man with a dollar more than you because the dollar he's keeping is rightfully yours. Your code has made it impossible to know when to give and when to grab.

You know that you can't give away everything and starve yourself. You've forced yourselves to live with undeserved, irrational guilt. Is it ever proper to help another man? No, if he demands it as his right or as a duty that you owe him. Yes, if it's your own free choice based on your judgment of the value of that person and his struggle. This country wasn't built by men who sought handouts. In its brilliant youth, this country showed the rest of the world what greatness was possible to Man and what happiness is possible on Earth.

Then it began apologizing for its greatness and began giving away its wealth, feeling guilty for having produced more than its neighbors. Twelve years ago, I saw what was wrong with the world and where the battle for Life had to be fought. I saw that the enemy was an inverted morality and that my acceptance of that morality was its only power. I was the first of the men who refused to give up the pursuit of his own happiness in order to serve others.

To those of you who retain some remnant of dignity and the will to live your lives for yourselves, you have the chance to make the same choice. Examine your values and understand that you must choose one side or the other. Any compromise between good and evil only hurts the good and helps the evil.

If you've understood what I've said, stop supporting your destroyers. Don't accept their philosophy. Your destroyers hold you by means of your endurance, your generosity, your innocence, and your love. Don't exhaust yourself to help build the kind of world that you see around you now. In the name of the best within you, don't sacrifice the world to those who will take away your happiness for it.

The world will change when you are ready to pronounce this oath:
I swear by my Life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man,
nor ask another man to live for the sake of mine.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks "eti"

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:regd13:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

WOOO

Tony Bologna
Sep 21, 2007

Talk real good 'cause I'm smart and stuff
^^Meant to post anime dance party, dammit.

Melondog
Oct 9, 2006

:yeshaha:
With strange memeons, even beath may die...

khysanth
Jun 10, 2009

Still love you, Homar

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

I knew you were just stockpiling the best bears for a new thread.

Tony Bologna
Sep 21, 2007

ahem

thank you for listening

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
first page korgan...

I have a good feelin bout this thread

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Nice.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos
Beath party

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI8-N5Fe3c4

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

Beath comes for us a l l

Tony Bologna
Sep 21, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

Was this made by a markov chain or something? I played WoW for like 10 years way longer than I should've (:negative:) and I have no idea what the gently caress this is talking about and it's making my brain hurt.

• Locked thread