Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Probably in a day. Or a day and a half.

Or two days. Or two days minus some hours.

But then we can move past it and heal.

:pusheen:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

You're good people

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbBX6aEzEz8

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Stay safe imperium ghost

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Ok, we need to settle something once and for all before we keep moving forward with this spicy meme. Do you say "o poo poo waddup?" to dat boi, or does dat boi say it to you? It can't be both, there has to be rules or else we're no better than animals, people.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Metanaut posted:

I hope this illustration clears things

Dat boi works the same way

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

gently caress

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Oh Hell No posted:

Tumblr's newfound obsession with the Dover Boys is my favorite thing this month.

A Loss edit! I'll move past it and heal! No one will ever know!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

SpacePig posted:

I think this is actually a case of a corporate twitter using a meme correctly. It's not exactly spicy, but it's at least done right. I think Denny's twitter is actually somewhat well known for proper meme use.

e:
https://twitter.com/DennysDiner/status/489418044725530626

Goddamn that's good.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Holy poo poo, the mention of Sonichu is gold.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

LordSaturn posted:

The philistines in the roguelike thread didn't appreciate you, little post, but you can be at home here:

The gently caress is this poo poo? Use a tileset like a civilized human being for gently caress's sake.

This was a good post and I appreciate it

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Benghazi doesn't even mean anything any more, does it? But then again, did it ever?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Don't waddup me or my boi ever again.

Oh poo poo!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

When did ShutterStock start keeping suicide imagery in its portfolio?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Heck, that bug was doin' him a fright

That snek ded

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

LordSaturn posted:

Defenistrator posted:

Things that have utterly disappointed me in the meme 4 thread:

1. Korgan 2. Down fetish jacket
3. Poor dance events 4. Memes without irony

3/10 close and gas thread plz.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Dank Dick Butt

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

:boom:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

the people from rick and morty present a dramatic reading

edit: more complete, audio only

Holy poo poo this is amazing.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Trent posted:

I have heard this said unironically, out loud, by more than one person. I feel like correcting it might possibly have made me a bigger tool than they were.

No, you did the right thing. I mean, you're still a bigger tool than them, but for completely unrelated reasons.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Someone put all the Simpsons memes in one big imgur gallery TIA

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Calico Heart posted:

what is this?

The Simpsons

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Someone edit it to have "to be continued" just before the train hits the people and then we'll talk.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

We can't keep making memes spicier and spicier like this. Mankind was never meant to play meme-God like this.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

https://i.imgur.com/rPQozZS.gifv

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Mogomra posted:

How far we've come.

From, "HOLY poo poo THE FORBIDDEN MEME!!!!!!" to "Memes are unironically racist."

It's more "unironic racists are using memes", but potato potahtoe.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Scarf posted:

It's a situation with no ethical outcome. Anything you do (or don't do in your case) is unethical. It's purely a matter of utility.

The only ethical thing any of us can truly do in life is post spicy/dank memes.

No, you have to ask who the other dog would say is a good boy. God, it's like they've never had to solve a riddle before.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

well why not posted:

CAD released a comic just the other day, with a drawing of a woman in hospital, giving birth and this thread didn't collectively aneurysm?

Edits were posted here. You missed it. :cmon:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

"M&Ms and Skittles out of America!" - The Warrior

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

So we're both crafty and powerful enough to infiltrate all levels of government but too stupid and inept to cover it up and we're simultaneously a front shilling for and protecting Hillary while also being the source of the entire Alt-Right movement?

Goddamn, we're better than I ever imagined.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Cyborg why are your forearms so teeny-tiny?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Tetracube posted:

We're getting there but even with the words redacted I can still tell this is a cat which drives a car from the image. Get rid of both the cat and the car

I got you fam

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

D C posted:

Hold on...

So if Meme is pronounced "meem" and not "Me-me" or "May-may"

Is Pepe pronoucned "Peep" or is it the hispanic "Peh-pay"? This is driving me nuts.

Welcome to "Who's Language Is It Anyway", where the pronunciations are made up and the letters don't matter!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Bart Fargo posted:

Normally, I find the phrase "too much time on your hands" to be frustrating, because who are those people to belittle whatever it is that I am doing? However, this guy.

You shut your ignorant whore mouth, SM64 guy is a gift to mankind and I will not allow people to disparage him.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Chard posted:

While I agree with part of your post I'd say that it's obvious that he has an agenda: the ruthless extermination of A presses, half or otherwise, whenever possible.

Good. :colbert:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

No, but it would be someone who is functionally identical to you.

quote:

I send the trolley towards my grandfather, as causality will derail the trolley to stop a paradox from occurring.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

So who actually died?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

This is familiar. But not too familiar.

But not too not familiar...

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

PCOS Bill posted:

The current liberal media is attempting to smear Donald Trump and normal men who talk like normal men as disgusting, perverted monsters for daring to be anything but Victorian prudes. The left has taken a hard shift away from being pro-sexuality to being a modern offshoot of Puritanism. This is just another front on their war against anyone expressing anything but beta "m'lady" thoughts. Notice the link they made in the article "Why it's just like something Trump would say!!!"

The left is a cesspit trying to pretend it isn't.

Apparently not wanting to rape people makes you a prude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Control Volume posted:

I only lurk this thread once in a while but it would be insanely cool if there were a rule or something to not have people go on a moralistic screed and then link some meme they found in 10 seconds to pretend theyre not derailing the thread.

No rules, just right
Outback Meme Thread

• Locked thread