Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

PCOS Bill posted:

I don't get it

You and me both, brother

quote:

This is exactly the way we need to treat young transsexuals. Indifferent. Then, they can grow up into well-adjusted people such as myself, instead of grow into the normal gender construct their mind is programmed for.

MageMage has a new favorite as of 22:00 on Oct 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Shouldn't it be two different pieces of bread? This implies one gender.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

This is stupid. It just implies there is only one gender. Should have used two different types of bread. It is the same as a picture of two men or two women.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Zzulu posted:

They are bad

It's like people are on a quest to find the most worthless unfunny memes and it is taking this thread to dark places

These memes are funny as poo poo keep em comin

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Buckets posted:

You can keep your slaw dog, I'm too busy enjoying this fine taco in a bag :discourse:

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Doom 3 kicks rear end. If anything they should be pointing at this disappointment:

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

rydiafan posted:

Doom movie > Doom 3

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Here have a different song to get stuck in your head:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmEKVsqh2P8

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2lwn8aPqtQ

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrfukIUtb5c

I really hope synchronized melee dancing becomes a thing.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

oh dope posted:

what kind of cheese would be best suited for building a fort? I'm thinking either manchego or WENSLEYDALE

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Help my lungs I can't breathe!

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Bill Posters posted:

Who is this fat gently caress and does he really have a non-ironic neckbeard?

Oh, just some loser sell-out who has become a talking head puppet for his benefactors. Just ignore him.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Baronjutter posted:

The ending gets extremely spicy and extremely not safe for work. I'm uhh a bit shocked that's ok on youtube. Really risky watching this at work.

Where the hell do you work that you can get away with watching a 4 hour long youtube video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El7gke-n_RQ

• Locked thread