Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

-Michael Scott

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Code Jockey posted:

gently caress you meme thread. :smith:

It was the funny pictures thread for me. :(

The picture wasn't funny at all.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Montalvo posted:

Trebuchet meme is better than the Simpsons meme

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Inzombiac posted:

If we're talking German, the word for glove is "hand shoe".

And the word for shoe is "foot glove."

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xaKsNdq1HE

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nFrfykQ6lM

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

PCOS Bill posted:

I don't even like baseball

OK, so what do you NOT have in common with Curt Schilling?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

PCOS Bill posted:

I want to pretend you're playing dumb but I doubt it's an act.

There's layers of irony in this post.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

throw to first drat IT posted:

Yeah, i forgot about Sweden. Why did you have to remind me of them again.

Wasn't there an episode of Doug about a banana pizza?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

china bot posted:

i'm drake's barely obscured head

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I still don't know what this lasagna cat thing is but it's better than pages of simpson memes by several orders of magnitude

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgOqoOxEGO4

• Locked thread