Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Jamesman posted:

Been playing Super Meat Boy and it's really pissing me off. Upset over one level in particular, to the point that I'm now screaming at my game over it.

So my mom finally comes into my room and wants me to calm down because I'm "overreacting" to a video game. "HERE YOU loving TRY IT MOM!" and I throw the controller at her and tell her how you play, and figure she'll understand why I'm so pissed off when she tries it for herself.

Does it in one try. :stare:

I am struggling my loving rear end off trying to beat this ridiculous piece of poo poo level and she does it in ONE loving TRY. DOES IT IN ONE GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING TRY HOW HOW THE gently caress MOM. Now I'm really pissed. I lose my poo poo and I stop on my PS4 is a fit of rage. Now my PS4 doesn't loving work and my mom is pissed at me for breaking it, and now I have to pay her back for breaking it because it was expensive. Everything is so hosed up right now I don't know what to do. :(

Even if I do pay her back I am probably not gonna get another PS4 because she's upset over how mad I got over the game and doesn't want to buy me another system just for me to break it again. Like what the gently caress? Even if I break it, it's MY game so let me do what I want with it you loving bitch. Very upset right now over all this and I've just been sitting in my room crying all day because my mom is being such a bitch to me. Everything is so hosed up and I hate my mom and I loving HATE SUPER MEAT BOY! Now I gotta go rake leaves in the neighborhood and poo poo to make money instead of playing video games because my mom is better at Super Meat Boy that me.

same but I hosed your mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

Perhaps I'm overreacting. On the other hand that poo poo's getting way old. On the other other hand this is the meme thread. Perhaps I should just have just let it slide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fvTxv46ano

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Aren't the costumes supposed to be scary though?

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

ftfy

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Someone forgot the poison

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Dabir posted:

What the hell has social justice got to do with memes?

Get the reverse script the changes "skeleton" to "SJW", it's a lot spoopier.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Denmark uses smilies still. We are not otaku I guess.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

God damnit, that's not how Yoda speaks. It's focused phrase, subject verb, or v3. In this case "all you need love is".

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Lol if you don't write it "٧"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

• Locked thread