Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
donquixotic
May 1, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

This is very confusing.

I don't see what this has to do with either phones or rule 34. WTF google?

I call bullshit. Why the gently caress would Barney be using a steel (okay maybe it's a flint) meat cleaver and not a bird's beak or some dino claw?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

donquixotic
May 1, 2007

PCOS Bill posted:

How is that fascism?

It's democracy when my side wins and fascism when the other side wins.

donquixotic
May 1, 2007
From all the time I've spent on these forums, all I see or care about is the trigger discipline. Well done, I'm now broken

donquixotic
May 1, 2007
It stops you accidentally murdering more people

donquixotic
May 1, 2007

Why the gently caress would you cook the baby with the nappy still on, that's loving gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

donquixotic
May 1, 2007

I read them both in the voice of Jerry Senfield because I can't remember what Trump sounds like

• Locked thread