Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Hihohe posted:

Arbys is good if you like stinking up a room with your farts

A big Montana roast beef sandwich has like 44g of protein so yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Is it still a fan if it's blown by air rather than blowing air around?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Rolo posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpk2tdsPh0A

Seriously, I challenge anyone to make it more than a couple minutes into this.

I got 6:50 in and I could not for the life of me understand what the intended outcome, purpose or value of any of what he was saying saying, although his depth knowledge of the mechanics of Mario 64 is pretty astounding.

The real insidious aspect of autism is that people like this latch on to video games instead of taking a healthy interest in, say, medicine.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Montalvo posted:

What the gently caress is a sans

Sans is a skeleton man from noted indie darling video game Undertale. He's nice and cracks jokes except in one ending you can fight him and he's the hardest boss.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

ThaGhettoJew posted:

idgi. Something like this?

It looks like there's a hair on this image and it's driving me crazy

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Gotenks really is great though.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
e:oops

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The fact that all three authors have the same last name makes me wonder if they're all children.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

ThaGhettoJew posted:

He's very popular. They think he's a righteous dude.

Alternatively,

Hahahah I never noticed the characters on the bottom

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

I knew before the first layer was finished.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

"My parents did and look at them now"

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Inzombiac posted:

Aww gently caress. That one snuck past me the first time.

Oh dear.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Nerples the HogHedge :smith:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Don't talk to me or my moon ever again

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
When are loss.jpg jokes going to become bannable?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Same

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

graybook posted:

Seems to be. Tumblr started jumping on it lately.

It's apparently public domain, so may as well have fun with it

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It's yet another meme that doesn't have any real staying power because the joke is entirely in the irony of the fact that a poorly rendered frog riding a unicycle, something that in a sincere context might get a chuckle out of the same people who genuinely enjoy The Lockhorns, is funny because it's not funny. Taking the not funny thing and putting it in funny situations makes it funny until it's a week later and everyone is sick of seeing it. Like Dolan.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywVCbTLwffg

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The problem is that you retards want to spray your memes across the Internet as soon as they're plucked from the tree. You gotta get fresh memes and let them age a bit on the shelf, keep them on the DL and only pull them out for special occasions

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

This man reminds me of my grandpa and it's weird seeing an ad that is 100% sincere.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Couldn't read

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
What is a Hodor and what does hold the door mean

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

We deserve ISIS.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I could never figure out if the creator of that video thinks Wounded Knee is a Skyrim joke of if he's making fun of people who think that.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Memento posted:

He's making fun of that one YouTube dingus who was streaming the game and at the start you see a reference to the Battle of Wounded Knee, and he says "lol nice Skyrim reference. Memes amirite?" and his audience tore him a new one.

Edit: apparently a hell of a lot of dingus' thought that was a Skyrim reference.

Right? So is this guy a dingus or in fact taking the piss out of the dingus? This is important to me, this four year old meme video, in the meme thread

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Knormal posted:

Is this a Dark Souls reference?

[Sound of a stone breaking] im sorry

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Good God

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
You notice how literally 99% of these memes are from the first 9 seasons?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Just The Facts posted:

Where are they coming from? I must have the source.

They're from a fantastic animated series called The Simpsons, which ran for 9 seasons in the 90s.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I got Cosby confession bear

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
So this is hype.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Jesus Christ the 2000s sucked

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

My brain registered "Hey Arnold" because I saw where their hands cross first and it vaguely resembles his hair

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Who What Now posted:

So we're both crafty and powerful enough to infiltrate all levels of government but too stupid and inept to cover it up and we're simultaneously a front shilling for and protecting Hillary while also being the source of the entire Alt-Right movement?

Goddamn, we're better than I ever imagined.

Counterpoint: Aatrek was a moderator for years.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Indecisive posted:

man that boy gonna be scarred for life.. hes the dude that got harambe killed... fuckedddd up

It will be cool when the pustulous hangers-on to a worthless meme go on to harass this kid for years

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

CobiWann posted:

This is a real game? Yeah right, and Grizzly Adams had a beard.

The "featuring Dante" is from a real game.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Isn't Dolan about due for a new generation?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Your choice capitalization of White is subtle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
You failed the test

• Locked thread