Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

"Halloween should be fun for everyone.." :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

DontMockMySmock posted:

If you're talking celsius, around -135 degrees. If you're talking fahrenheit, about -230 degrees.

For an alternative answer, if we define room temperature as the temperature at which people generally feel neither hot nor cold and take this at 20 Celsius we could say that 0 Celcius is 20 degrees colder than "normal" so twice as cold would bring us down to -20 Celsius.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

I'd heckle you for being edgy then I'd tell you to go put some clothes on dammit.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

BrigadierSensible posted:

It's late, there are no snakes, and the bean is yellow. But can I still put this here?

I'm pretty sure this is a reference to the game Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine which was a remake of the Japanese puzzle game Puyo Puyo. If you want to try it you can play a version of it online here.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

trapped mouse posted:

People are still posting in that thread apparently. Last post is from Nov. 2015.

And no, he never does. It's pretty fun to read through it, but the clearest answer he gives is he hates taking showers, and he thought he wasn't going to have to take one that day, but then considered the test a shower. The mentioned of his sister and hair are just creepy and never explained.

It's a good one, almost as good as the "work out 4 days every week" guy.

Edit: holy poo poo this is hilarious

I only read 5 pages but I thought he was trying to describe that he got an erection from seeing his sister all wet. :gonk: He thinks the pretending to put hair into a ponytail thing is attractive but doesn't realize that other people have other preferences so every time he's called up on it he simply restates the situation as if people didn't understand what he meant rather than explaining it's significance to the story. Perhaps if he'd had time for a shower he could have relieved himself and been saved from the 30 minutes of embarrassment?

Now I kinda feel like Edward Norton's character in Red Dragon when he figures out why the killer puts mirrors in his victims eyes. :smith:

EDIT: And on a new god damned page, god drat it all. :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Paladinus posted:

A sword is a sword. You can't say it's only a half.

Well actually, there are 3 parts to the sword.

• Locked thread