Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

BgRdMchne posted:

Something else. Simpsons is the one with the fat, dumb guy, shrew wife, and annoying kids.

And they all suffer from jaundice for some reason. Also the main man has huge lips

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Angela Christine posted:

Except the man in the meme is barehanded.

Maybe he's just bringing the guy a bigger sword?

He's obviously in the "special" fighting tournament, look at the size of the fence

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Everything that I come across pushes me towards suicide

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Marco Rubio is real, and strong, and he's my friend. Marco Rubio is real, and strong, and he's my friend. Marco Rubio is real, and strong, and he's my friend.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

gotta poo poo sometime

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading PYF when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "loss" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "harder on the woman" and "move past and heal" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "loss" style of PYF humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" loss to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

lol

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

If you have to tell me how hot and good country girls are, they probably aren't

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

poor cher

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Turn down for what?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Baronjutter posted:

I used to always be too hot, but ever since I've reached my mid 30's I'm always too cold. I've had to ask to be re-seated in some restaurants if I'm too near the AC duct, there's some places I just don't go to in the summer because it will be like 28 outside but they'll make it 20 inside and what the gently caress I'm dressed for 28. I don't know, I guess I'm a lady now, give me my salad and skimpy top.

If you become an emotionless husk like me you will be ice cold but since you can't feel anything it won't bother you anymore

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

"You can't collect an uncollectable coin" - that red yoshi fella

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Dzhay posted:

The clapping thing, I've seen it before, what's its deal?

Its black people speak (according to white people)

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Cher is a regular poster,

How do you think the forums stays funded?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

im permabanned poster catapultstomper58. i first started reading pyf when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "trebuchet memes" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "90kg projectile" and "THROWING IT 300M " in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "launching" style of trebuchet humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" trebuchet memes to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Who What Now posted:

Someone make a We Are Number One video where they throw the net and he says "throw it at him, not me!". Then they throw it again and he says "Throw it at me, not him!". Then they throw it again and he says "Throw it at him, not him!". Then they throw it again and he said "Throw it at throw, not throw!". And on and on until the volume lowers as the screen fades to black and words fade in that say "This continued for over two more hours, during which Robbie Rotten's friends never realized that he was actually dying from a stroke. By the time an ambulance was called he had been dead for 45 minutes. No funeral services were held."

It will be very funny TIA

Nine months later, Brooke gave birth to a baby boy.

She died in labour.

Mario never knew he had a child, and continues to creampie teens to this day.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Jamesman posted:

Nah, he'd just complain about PC culture and how his daughter needs to be raped.

Him and Tim Allen should make a new comedy show

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

We live in a Piss-Truth world now

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

DeusExMachinima posted:

9/10 would be 10/10 if Alex Jones was in there too.

You are Alex Jones

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Bill Posters posted:

Who is this fat gently caress and does he really have a non-ironic neckbeard?

He's purestrain Gamer

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

that's a spice

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

This is art

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

frankenfreak posted:

The secret ingredient is love.

Jesus, Mary and glavin! These poo poo posts are in the off position!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I wonder if LA Beast ever saw shoenice and thought about his future

• Locked thread