Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

This should be the new hang in there baby cat poster of memes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Gorilla Salad posted:

As glad as I am for her to hear that, whatever that thing in the right is, is creeping me right the gently caress out.

It's an Irishman. You'll be alright as long as you give it some potatoes so it will stay in its swampy, depressing homeland.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

He's not irish though?

Just because it's not beating its wife and committing suicide in a bog in that picture doesn't mean it's not a patty o'patty

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Good Simpsons was Gen X.

As with everything else, you cunting millennials ruined it.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

Come now, let's end this intergenerational bickering.

We're gonna need everybody on board if we wanna kill and eat the Boomers.

I was being sarcastic. The only thing my generation had going for it.

But yes, if you're under 45 it's basically your job to murder baby boomers until we're liberated.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LMAO at Trumpcare. If you're over 55 you'll basically be spending 50% of your income on insurance and then another 25% to meet the deductible.

Good job, boomers. You sure stuck it to those darn millennials with their facebook trophies and their digital phones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Talking about the first meme president is, in fact, a meme.

• Locked thread