Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

china bot posted:

Pacific Islanders, please post your extremely localized memes ITT

e:
china bot make a post

NEK MINNIT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
you know I can't touch your ghost chips, bro

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Pacific Island memes seem really cool and chill
Chur cuz. These memes are tumeke.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
the gently caress, I got 6666 6666

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WjyV2A7Y98

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
There can be no loss when you have 妖精哲学.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Офтен, зэ лосс из хардер он зэ мэн

мув паст ет анд хйл

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
also landerig

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
pounded in the butt by a former forums poster who now hangs around SomethingSensitive talking about how everybody else is terrible

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Real World application of calculus: a hypothetical that will never, ever happen.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

sandoz posted:

No one ever says "Brace yourself, winter is coming". Why is this a thing? Jesus loving christ memes.
It is a line by Edward Stork, authentic swordman, from popular television show a Game of Thron.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Do you guys not play Counter Strike ever?
No.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Harambe is an anagram of Be Haram.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
bing search: a very large picture of Bort Smpson

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Wheany posted:

I notice that each Bart on this page has become progressively smaller. This is a dangerous game.
whoa dude no cow

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
bing search: the biggest bort you got, internet hit me with a great big ole greasy yellow boy

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Bing search: NO BING I DEMAND THE BIGGEST BORT U GOT. TALLER THAN AN OAK TREE. SO BIG HE BLOTS OUT THE SUN. A COLLOSSAL SIMPSON, BENEATH WHO ALL WILL KNEEL

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
bing search: big barts bouncing forever lemonitized long finger bort bark forever carumbized so many lemons it causes great terror in the others so they weep for their sins

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
bing search: they called me mad but who's laughing now

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Bing search: is it possible to make a bart so small that nobody even notices when you post it

Is it possible to make a bart so small the forum code cannot process it

Is it possible to engrave bart on the outer skirt of the space between quarks

How many barts can dance upon the head of a pin

Can a bart exist inside time but outside space

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
This SomethingAwful forums thread is for Memes. A Meme is a humourous Repetition of a Unit of Information. It seeks to Replicate itself in the Minds and Mouths of Others. Such a Meme is Bart - Bart appears in humorous Sizes. Bart lives in the Space between Atoms. It is Impossible to tell whether We are made from Millions of Tiny Barts; a Maelstrom of them subject only to the vagrancies of Time. We are all Bart, and Bart is all of us - the Exegencies of our Physical Reality Demand it.

While you were not Looking, you became Yellow. The Idea - the Meme - the Mind Virus; it is Loose in you now. You are its Slave - you will Replicate the Meme; your Free Will in this matter is an Illusion. Your Neurotransmitters have already made the choice for you. Even now, Bart is in your head; he is Laughing at you. The more you try not to Think about Him, the more Real he Becomes.

Dawn is Coming. It is Small.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
You have found Smaller Bart. Your journey is half complete.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Where did that "just like Bart" face come from originally?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qo1Aj_leEo
Just like Bart!

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Karate Bastard posted:

Really? Not "Haraam Bear"? Why on earth do you miss Harm Bear that guy was an rear end in a top hat. An rear end in a top hat to assholes even.
Haram Bear is my friend

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Pounded in the Butt by Lime-Green Hot-Topic 2Edgy Tricksterman.

edit: Chuck Tingle did an interview on a podcast, and words cannot describe what his voice sounds like

http://smartbitchestrashybooks.com/podcast/206-proving-love-interview-dr-chuck-tingle/

SurreptitiousMuffin has a new favorite as of 23:16 on Aug 19, 2016

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

RFC2324 posted:

That's the Riddler!
:goonsay:
No it's the Tricksterman. He's a bad buckaroo.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

fullroundaction posted:

:stare:

"The purpose of all Tinglers is to prove love". I feel like that line is going to fill the notebook they find next to my body if I listen to more than 10 minutes of this. I'm not sure if I have more or less questions now.
Hey now buckaroo, why don't you have a sit down with some handsome buds? Maybe kiss each other on the mouth and then play baseball.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Elections are often harder on the president than the people.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
I played a video game

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

DeusExMachinima posted:

Man if we had known the communists were going to steal all the credit for winning WW2 we should've just not sent them all that lend-lease food and weaponry and just let them starve to death.
I'm sorry, did an American just get mad at Russia for stealing credit for winning WW2?

There is no :ironicat: large enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCrYvHBMGLY

• Locked thread