Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Jastiger posted:

Its obviously contagious.

Uhhhm, the doctor said if I used the cream it wouldn't be contagious, thank you very much!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

These memes were brought to you by the uncle who shows up on Thanksgiving and tries to make every conversation oddly political. Who then "accidentally" says the N-word.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Shayu posted:

nnemes?

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

This is very inspiring!

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

All that poor guy wants to do is turn into a werewolf, but he can't. :smith:

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Karma Monkey posted:

:allears: Are there any more examples of celebs doing stuff like that because I love it.

Mark Wahlberg was a really good sport about being mistaken for Matt Damon, as detailed here http://gawker.com/mark-wahlberg-to-fan-who-mistook-him-for-matt-damon-c-1071803979 . Not quite as cool as Becky though.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

"Oh poo poo Waddup?!"

After this post? My wiener.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

He was actually Man-Spider:

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

axolotl farmer posted:

postin' on page 219 :yosbutt:

I can smell the unkempt hair lightly mixed with Patchouli oil from here.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

I almost got upset about a weak rear end imgur joke, but I moved on.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

I wish I could legally change my name to #Tealizard.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Does anyone have the Donald Trump meme that was posted here sometime earlier that has him giving a Nazi salute in front of Swastika fireworks?

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

:eyepop:

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

BillmasterCozb posted:

is he the one responsible for the helium shortage?

Luckily the Helium shortage is not quite as dire as previously reported, as per this article : https://www.wired.com/2016/06/dire-helium-shortage-vastly-inflated/

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Wowza!

:eyepop:

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

DeusExMachinima posted:

I was not aware green bean snakes were a meme. Now I know.

I feel like this post should have ended with "So, thank you!"

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Calaveron posted:

Why did that we are number one song get so big

Because they really are #1

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Data Graham posted:

I don't wanna be That Guy but I hope meme people aren't under the impression that the "ahyeeeeesss" guy was invented by the Simpsons

Don't leave me hanging!!!!! Who invented him? From where?

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

From the YouTube comments section:

The language the woman at the end is speaking is Polish.
Polish transcript:
"To dziecko nie jest moje. Te dziecko jest coś z ciemności. Ja porodziłam ludzkie przekleństwo. Ja mogę zapytać o łaskę, co ja nie dostanę. Moja dusza będzie połknięta i wymiotowana, i połknięta jeszcze raz. Na zawsze. Chory żart ale nikt się nie śmieje. Moja krew zostanie. Śmierć nie jest końcem. Jestem w piekle. To jest piekło."
English translation:
"This child isn't mine. This child is from the darkness. I bore the humanity's curse. I can ask for mercy, which I won't get. My soul will be consumed and thrown up and then consumed again. Forever. Sick joke, but no one's laughing. My blood will stay. Death isn't the end. I'm in hell. This is hell."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

This thread has had a recent influx of Nazism and masturbation and it is uncomfortable.

• Locked thread