Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

PCOS Bill posted:

Maybe it's time to close your web browser and go outside

Jesus gently caress, this dude should have posted the thing and hung back and waited for someone to decipher it.

Instead they got all wussy "oooh i might get probated" - like anyone would loving care enogh to porbate them

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Where the gently caress is the rest of it?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

jarjar was a senator

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAfOpONotjE

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Wouldn't that be like a stadium sized show? That would be Fragile era nails and by then they were only playing at basketball stadiums and stuff.

e: gently caress i forgot where I was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNbxl9bn8vc

KoRMaK has a new favorite as of 01:41 on Nov 3, 2015

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

quote:

I was sitting on the window side of a double seat on the bus. A woman hopped on, and despite lots of empty seats, she sat next to me. After two stops, I couldn't handle being squashed into the side anymore, and the feel of someone else sweaty thighs touching mine was enough to prompt me to say, and I quote " Excuse me, I just need to pass through" I then sat down on the other side where their are heaps of empty seats, and the woman began to harass me. "Whats wrong with me? Is it because I'm black?" I was horrified she thought I was being racist and I immediately said no I just needed more room. She then started being hysterical and even cried. 2 other women on the bus then began comforting her, and all three shot me horrible glances for the rest of the trip, and loudly 'whispered' things like, 'what a rude cow'. It was a horrible experience, but I don't think I was in the wrong. I just didn't want to be squashed by a huge lady.

And that ladies name?

Albert Eisntestein Hitler.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

quote:

I suppose I should start from the beginning, I met my now ex-fiancee while I was traveling in Scotland, we instantly hit it off and I eventually found out she lived in Canada (as do I) and even in the same province, I gave her my phone number continued travelling different parts of the country until I returned home.

It was about a month later when I finally received a text from her she said she really wanted to see more of me and that we should meet up sometime, I was really happy since I felt the same way, so I quickly agreed and we met up at a Tim Hortons in my home city. We eventually went on to start dating.

We were dating for 9 years, the reason why I never proposed was because we both wanted to be absolutely certain that we were right for each other also at the time I was inbetween jobs and I was still searching for a steady income.

We still weren't planning on marriage for a while but she unexpectantly became pregnant, this pushed forward our plans of marriage to a priority. I didn't mind I still loved her so much and I was really excited to be a father. Together we managed to make up enough money to have a nice wedding that we were both pleased with.

We were already months into our wedding planning when we received bad news from our doctor... Our baby's life was cruelly taken away... It's precious little heart stopped beating and my fiancee had to have an abortion performed. We both were depressed for weeks but we couldn't call off our wedding since we made too many deposits that were non refundable and many of our family members already booked flights.

I decided not to have a bachelor's party so we could save money for the main wedding, once the wedding night came My fiancee and I were still grieving for our unborn child, once she began to walk down the aisle everyone was looking at her. I had my vows prepared (which I had spent hours writing out the day before) but then she muttered "I just can't do this" and she ran back down the aisle and out the door. I ran after her before the guests could see me begin to cry.

I found her outside of the church in the parking lot, crying, I asked her what was wrong and she responded with a simple "everything" she turned to me and remember looking into her big brown eyes and at that moment I realized I still loved her, I would do anything for her, so I told her those exact words and she said "There is something you can do for me" "anything" I responded, she nodded and said "Imma need bout tree fiddy" and I realized how close I was to marrying a 3 story tall plesiosaur from the triassic period. I told her "gently caress you nessie I aint giving you no dame tree fiddy"

Tl;Dr: Sob story about how I met my fiancee and how she left me standing at the alter after I gave her all of my love.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

There was an astronaunt meme of the guy that was first in orbit or went the furthest orbit or someting and said he was the furthest man to get away from ohio. It was probably about Jim Lovell

I can't find it. Can you help me meme thread?

KoRMaK has a new favorite as of 01:35 on Nov 18, 2015

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

ok, fine.

Go on....

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

holy poo poo this dude is a code breaker.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXcdYBh3hgg

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://soundcloud.com/neilcic/mullet-with-butterfly-wings

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Thickness and coating of the steel weren't taken into account in this demonstration.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

ThaGhettoJew posted:

I think I get it, the one in the hat is a dick and the other one is a butt.
amazing

incredible

quote:

beans
bees
beads
inspiring

there were some good laderlig alignment chart edits lately, but i cant find them. Can some of yous help me by posting them again?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Finally, a loving plot change and story arc. I been watching this show for like 3 seasons

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPYX0Ypv8DU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8A6MHInFjo

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Not sure what to make of that, some of those people have not skipped leg day.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

That def looks like a planet fatness layout

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lol im laughin at these memes

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Has there been a voyager golden disc loss edit yet?

We, as a society, should engrave it on the next disc we send into deep space.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I have you to thank

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Sorry george rr, but i really hate your lovely literature

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

The meme thread is in PYF.
You are HERE

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

death_of_the_author.png

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I am so glad I watched that video so I could understand these memes because they are fresh as gently caress. Subway fresh.

I watched the whole thing.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

That half a press vid and all the memes coming from it is amazing and im glad to have been exposed to both the video and the memes.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Bombadilillo posted:

Am I understanding this Mario autism bs right? Like, hold down the button a bit for 30 seconds between jumps and it's "less effort" then 2 presses? Cause 1.5?
Oh man, you are really revealing your ignorance here.

The video wasn't about A presses, that was just an aside that he had to cover for the first 5 minutes of the video. Geez, its like you people don't even do your due diligence.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

The half-a press QPU videos are amazing because they are a monument to a mind-blowing amounts of thought and effort into such infinitesimal useless poo poo. It's basically a doctoral thesis on Super Mario 64 and puts more analysis and deconstruction into the mechanics far beyond any of the actual programmers or Miyamoto put into the games themselves. The endless elaboration and droning of the save file menu theme bore themselves into your head until your brain turns into mush and you can't even comprehend what the guy is talking about after 10 minutes. The sheer autism is so intense that you feel like you're developing it yourself by proxy. The author's disbelief at people not taking the simple effort of delving into his sea of paragraphs in the video's description to find the explanation then spending 25 minutes talking non-stop about QPUs and the scuttlebug's home and parallel universes and other bullshit he came up with on the fly but treats as if these are commonly used terms in the Super Mario 64 quantum scientist community is the icing on the cake.

The first time I watched the video through, I felt like I was being subjected to mental torture. The second time, though, I was just in awe of the quantum singularity I was witnessing.

It's beautiful.

I wanted to bold every part of this post that I thought was important, but then I realized the whole thing would be bolded. I decided to just bold one thing, but wanted to let you and others know my struggle and sentiments.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Saw one on Twitter that said "coca cola murders union leaders" using extended letters and it's always fun seeing people discover this news for the first time.

e: and I have no idea how to save gifs on mobile twitter

Click details on the tweet and psot that link here

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I tried "coke buys 3rd world h2o rights" and it stopped me before 3rd. It also got me on this "Coke mùrdërš úñïōñ łęâdérš" it didn't work.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

thought I was watching some middle east or ukrainian drone cam

then it hit me. like it hit him. wtf man i had to realize i watched someone die, gently caress.

Time Cowboy posted:

Unless it has that WASTED effect at the end.
Yea at least make it a meme. And don't do some weak single frame poo poo, make that work with a gif.

KoRMaK has a new favorite as of 16:56 on Jan 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

oh my god

its vaporwave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdpP0mXOlWM

• Locked thread