Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
I'm sad that there are many I recognise.

e:

Jerry Cotton posted:

I kind of want to get to know the :coffeepal: :spiderguy:

educate urself before you wrecktucate urself friend

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Jerry Cotton posted:

Heh yeah I'm posting in the meme thread but I don't really like memes or know any of them. What is a meme anyway??!?

It's like, I like playing video games, but when my screen goes dark and I see myself playing my 1000th hour of Skyrim at 3am on a Saturday morning, it makes me feel bad

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Karate Bastard posted:

Hey gently caress you guy I only like my memes. I feel threatened by other people's memes, because they indicate they have a sense of belonging to a community that I'm not part of. They are ostracizing me with their memes and that hella triggers me. But then I remember memes are gross garbage for idiots and then I feel happy there's some of 'em fuckers that I don't recognize, and then I go back to feeling morally superior for posting autistic beavers and all is well again :. ':

:same: but I only like the crazy wolf mayme

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

:eyepop:

I like Insanity MS Paint Cat :kimchi:

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Jerry Cotton posted:

:mome:            :mome::mome:
:mome::mome:      :mome::boom:

So that's how it happened

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

:shobon:

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

oh gosh

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
I only smoke sausage :wink:

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
In Australia everything that is more momentous than "I woke up this morning" deserves a sausage sizzle.

Voting in Australia is pretty good compared to the US. And this way when we vote in a lizardman we at least know he was probably the preferred prime minister instead of arguing about whether the 45% of people who didn't vote would have voted for Trump or Clinton.

e: well, not as much arguing

e2: we did have an eerily similar electoral college vs popular vote argument when Australia was ROBBED of the Eurovision win by Ukraine

CROWS EVERYWHERE has a new favorite as of 04:55 on Nov 14, 2016

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Jesus In A Can posted:

Looks like someone had money growing up.

Tomato sauce on white bread sandwiches for dinner, povvo lyfe

Hard mode poverty life is when mum and dad eat nothing for dinner so kids can eat their tomato sauce on white bread sandwiches :smith:

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Heath posted:

I was only barely aware of LazyTown prior to this but the show seems adorable and the guy who plays the villain seems like a cool guy who is genuinely excited by the enthusiasm. A good meme

Also the double playing the saxomophone is pretty hot :syoon:

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Sponge Baathist posted:

I don't know if this is "too soon" it seems to be a weekly occurrence nowadays

Easily weekly, the last time I checked was 53 school shootings that year which is over one a week, well over one every school week. Can't imagine it has improved much since. The US is fukt.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
peep, slight tupper

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Chard posted:

bork every time u bash the fash

Slight puppers and beating on nazis are the only things that give me joy in this world :(

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/GerryDuggan/status/822617761457258496

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

idgi where's landerig

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

noice

Ammanas posted:

It's a pretty common hipster haircut actually. Ask any urban barber for an undercut to look like you're from the 1930s

If you're a white guy with that dumbass haircut you're either a neo-Nazi or a Macklemore fan, either way you deserve a big ol' alt-high-five to the face

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yshClIiz-cw

"Tchaikovsky, Nazis aren't instruments."
"Yes they are, and I am going to punch 21 of them."
"Tchaikovsky no."
"Tchaikovsky yes. (Begins punching Nazis) Tchaikovsky always yes!!"

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

asmr videos are getting weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Screaming Idiot posted:

Aatrek wasn't really a pedophile, he just wanted to go where no man had gone before.

This joke is so old Aatrek no longer finds it appealing

• Locked thread