Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Trabant posted:

So much for the toelerant left.

The left is hypocritical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sloober posted:

Are you going to defend well done steak and ketchup and that it's no business but Tromp's how he eats

Please keep in mind you said

"The left is hypocritical"

I love well done beef in general, but I generally mix some A1 in with my ketchup for my steak

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

mysterious frankie posted:

*begins throwing all the furniture around*

Good thing you aren't in the oval office, Huff Po would write an article about that

Karate Bastard posted:

PCOS you're such a puss rear end "the left is hypocritical" gently caress dude I know you have more spunk than that in you!

Cmon hit us up with that strong sauce I know you got ready to drip

Why get mad when we're winning?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

mysterious frankie posted:

you like bad steak out of solidarity for a bad old man who likes his steak bad too, and because of that I just got kicked out of my favorite starbucks for throwing the furniture around. thanks a lot, you filthy animal.

I like good steak and it has nothing to do with whoever you're implying it does (I know you can't mean Trump as he is great)

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

rydiafan posted:

Well done steak is never good.

Of all the wrong opinions you pretend to have to troll people this is the wrongest.

Sitting and screaming fakepost all day doesn't make me any less sincere.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I live rent free in all your heads.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Jamesman posted:

You know why.

They also look like they jerked off together. A lot.

Your projection worries me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Baronjutter posted:

Oh cool is pcos bill

Please stop whitewashing me.

Also I like my steaks well done, no burning necessary. Just... cooked. Nice and juicy and cooked.

• Locked thread